Implying he won't tear juve a new asshole and Sup Forums will be slobbing his dick again in 2 weeks while messi watches...

>implying he won't tear juve a new asshole and Sup Forums will be slobbing his dick again in 2 weeks while messi watches from his local pizza hut™ tv
>implying he wont win the league as top scorer while messi tries to fix his quarter life crisis by changing his hair colour
>implying he wont win the ballon d'or in front of messi and then fuck antonella like every other night and leave messi to his cheese pizza and sprite™
>implying he wont lead his team to world cup glory while messi has to watch from his tv after failing to even qualify

Just remember I'll be there to laugh at all these seething pessi cucks. The good guys ALWAYS win in the end

Sup Forums is more than one person and more than one opinion you retarded leaf

Your right the GOOD GUYS DO ALWAYS WIN PENALDO BTFO KEK

>tfw Halal will choke in both La Liga and CL

Just like barca already did last week?

>world cup
>glory

>halal
>good guys

Thread topic is bad enough but you really are desperate to step even lower aren't you, leaf? This quality thread making flag should be banned from making any comments or threads about anything besides nhl.

sageru

Yes

halalfag BTFO

no
try again next time buddy

If they play Juve I guarantee he won't score

considering how you were probably one of the cucks that thought real was gonna win anyways, I doubt any of the shit you just said will happen.

It's pretty unlikely that RM will win the CL in consecutive seasons.

I'm really disappointed Real fucking choked the game away in that last minute, but damn that is a GOAT photo worthy of the GOAT. Imagine how fucking mad the Madridistas watching that must have been. Fantastic.

how many juventus players will be sent off for all this to happen?

all of them except for buffon

this isn't hockey, you dense leaf.

>01:49am
>leaf shitposting

Not sure where this pizza hut messi meme came from but I'm feeling it

people were spamming messi is done after barca went out of the cl. Its sports, what do you expect

i never knew monkeys were nocturnal

he's literally scored every game he's played an itialian team for the past like 4 years, including 2 games against juve and 2 goals scored.