Hourly reminder

hourly reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

epocanegocios.globo.com/Essa-E-Nossa/noticia/2014/07/no-nepal-jovem-se-suicidou-apos-7-1-da-alemanha-no-brasil.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nVp4iQgz8EU
youtube.com/watch?v=QL-T9bL4kDg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I bullied a brazilian poster so hard before the game, hope he didn't kill himself desu.

forgive me brazil kun

We don't have high suicide rates.
Meanwhile, murder rates...

Did anybody die from that? I mean literally, were there any murders that resulted from that game?

That poor old man hugging the mockup trophy eventually died.

Yes. In Nepal.
epocanegocios.globo.com/Essa-E-Nossa/noticia/2014/07/no-nepal-jovem-se-suicidou-apos-7-1-da-alemanha-no-brasil.html

yes, john lennon was kill

ebin

Those were the days

>"...And Germany lead! Müller! Thomas Müller from the corner puts Germany in front! His fifth goal of this World Cup! Who picked him up? No one picked him up."
>"Klose! Brilliant save! Klose scores! Historical! Germany Two - Brazil Nil and Miroslav Klose is the All-Time World Cup Record Goalscorer! And Brazil have a Mountain to climb in their own backyard against Germany, they are two down inside 23 minutes."
>"Mesut Özil. Lahm in all kinds of space. Lahm. Müller, through Müller, could be embarrassing. It's three! Toni Kroos! Brazil have fallen apart inside 25 minutes."
>"And it's going to be embarrassing. It could be four! It's four nil to Germany! After 25 minutes, Fernandinho caught in possession. Brazil are being humiliated, humbled and taken apart by Germany!"
>"Khedira. Özil. Khedira! Five Nil! Five Nil! Absolute Humiliation...scored their first in the eleventh minute, their second in the 23rd, their third in the 24th, their fourth in the 26th and their fifth in the 29th. Martin, they scored four(4) goals in the last six(6) minutes!"

delet

Kek I've watched this so often that I can hear the commentator's voice in my head.

Still have the match on my harddrive.

2018 is coming.

>all those people clapping for those blood killers germans

youtube.com/watch?v=nVp4iQgz8EU

HOLY SHIT FELIPÃO JUST STANDS THERE DOING NOTHING

youtube.com/watch?v=QL-T9bL4kDg

the americlap plague is spreading

>mfw 7-1=6

the prophecy is written, thanks nazibros

We wouldn't have beaten Argentina, anyway

Hows it like to lose two (2) world wars, Germany?

not even my parents were alive then so I don't really make a difference
feels good to have experienced my country win the most important sports event in the world though

>It's still funny

Germany has never won a superbowl though

Nice digits

a what?

only just over one year lads

WCs are the absolute best thing about Sup Forums