youtube.com/watch?v=boPQNpPvJq0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know, bro, I know

lol

ITS COMING HOME LADS, ITS COMING

That's not Miranda OUR GREAT CAPTAIN tho

I can feel it

>can't beat spicxico

Where were you when this mad men over here won the sixth for us?

T I T E
I
T
E

A TITE LO ENTIERRAN HOY

Go fuck yourself and stop jinxing Brazil, you disgusting boludo.

Worry about your country's NT, not yours

*not Brazil

>Worry about your country's NT, not yours

Are you high on caninha, my fellow hue?

the closest Brazil will come to an OverMan

I already fixed that, stop breaking my balls

ITS COMING
T
S

C
O
M
I
N
G

When is the 7th star coming? Will it be the 1st in importance?

IT'S COMING HOME
IT'S COMING HOME
IT'S COMING

Pergunta séria, você realmente acha que isso é divertido e engraçado ou que alguém aqui se irrita ou faz por autismo mesmo?

And people say England fans are deluded

>he speaks in portuguese in an english speaking macedonian swordselling imageboard
7-1

>tfw brazil will get revenge on france in the final for '98
can't wait lads

Macaco.

Nope

Löw will do his best to prevent Germany from winning, he's suceeded almost all the time so far

I'll kill myself if this happens

>mfw the krauts win the 5th and are now equal to Brazil in WC's, starting a war between both countries

nationalism on the rise, lads

Yeah, for Italy or Germany.

go die favella gaymar

i hope we lose, can't stand you fuckers posting the same thread over and over again

go back to desimpedidos or something

>the sixth is coming for Italy
>or Germany

ok, Indonesia

kys faggot

>tfw no more real brasileiro futebol, only europeanized players

You need to go to the favelas and conscript some unknown kids with funny nicknames to make Brasil great again.

Portugal will win its 6th World Cup before Brazil, screencap this

ITS AS GOOD AS OURS LADS

italy has been shit for over a decade

germany is old too now, old WC winners are not like in 2014

Brazil is still kinda shit, but less shit among all NTs (the only countries with better players are Belgium, but non countries never win)

should do it now, you missed trips.
Germany will 5-0 in Russia against Brazil.

It will sadly be Portsugal or France.

>Brazil is still kinda shit

Let me show your all our stats with this mad men Tite here:

10 games
10 wins
26 goals scored
2 goals conceded
8 clean sheets

LITERALLY UNSTOPPABLE

TIDDAY

not so fast monkey

No it's not sorry

I hate hues and everything about them, specially when it comes to football.
And its undeniable that they will rape everyone in the WC
Gabriel Jesus is a beast, Coutinho is a playmaking master mind, Neymar is in its most matured football yet.
It hurts my ass to say it but the favelanigger is right.

>all these plebs not rating Tite's Brazil

The 6th (sexta) is coming next year and you'll have to deal with it.

I hope this happens , fuck brazil, spend money on fixing you economy u monkeys not on futbol

JAJAJAAJAJAJAJAAJAJA el boliviANO señores

>couldn't handle our old colony Poortugal
>thikn they could handle the big metropolis

Germany had the youngest squad in the last wc , the fuck are you saying?

lol why so much hate. we are literraly the nicest ones outside Sup Forums, just behind >peru.

literally*
fuck

>our old colony Poortugal
you watch your mouth, macaquinho

or else we won't provide you with meme magic

* Blokkeert uw pad *

Brazil got Neymar and good FBs.
Their GK and CBs are terrible.
Just put a 5 defender formation and they can't do jack shit.

Brazil is finished.....Fortunaly for them other South Americans countries are even worse especially Chokegentina

>Just put a 5 defender formation and they can't do jack shit.
literally everyone tried that no one succeeded

>steal all of our gold
>steal all of our pau-brasil
>steal pretty much everything else, leaving nothing behind
>500 years later, still poorer than us

What did you mean by this?

There's a million hues here that pollute my city, scream at each other in public, spread aids and generally make my life worst.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear about that, my friend. What city do you live?

meh south america is destined to be brazilian

Santa Cruz. They all study medicine also, so you might have "slight" increase in negligence in your country.

Well, you stole most of your country already, why stop there?

This current Brazil generation is so unlikeable

tf
tp

Argentina used to have great stats too and they choked majorly in 2002

I know rite :))))

God these fuckboys are insufferable
I grew up with guys like Ronaldo, Cafu, Rivaldo, Carlos, Dida, Juninho etc.

>le casual who know shit about Bielsa

>implying
they dont need to spend anything, godlike superstars grow in the favellas kicking soda cans. if brazil had a real infrastructure like spain and germany, then they would literally win every single world cup.

not in our lifetime though

Do Hues consider him goat HUE or some shit like that?

Or you see him as Memeymar?

It's relative. In terms of goals, he could surperpass the motherfucking Pele while playing in the modern era of fotball, which is something almost impossible to do. Now you add to that the fact the he was for a long time the only good player of the team.

I would say that he was Memeymar for a long time, but then people started to see the greatness of him, and started to show respect.

Now, we don't have a GOAT hue apart from Pele, so he'll be alongside with the others great fowards we had, like Romario, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, etc.

> pele
> GOAT hue
Found the casual

I'm not following you, my retard friend.

He's the GOAT in national team just because he is tha main player

He also would be a GOAT if he was the main player in barça. Just remember when messi was injured in 2015 and neymar was the reference on the team

I meant that only fucking casuals like you would think pele was better than any of the hue players you listed

Every country that tried that against brazil had shit defenders

historically that has always been the approach against us, and most of the times it failed 2bqf. Italy is the best example of that

>modern era of fotball
Neymar has only 20 less appearances for Brazil at this time though. Seems like it's easier to play more games for the NT in this era.

>while playing in the modern era of fotball, which is something almost impossible to do
Not really
Modern era of football is piss easy crap

Don't forget that there's a lot more international matches nowadays too
Fuck sake he already has almost 80 caps and he's only been playing for Brazil since 2010

Rooney is the top goalscorer of England, Neymar played a fuckton of useless friendlies. "modern era" my ass.

Pelé was infinitively better than Romário or Rivaldo and if you believe otherwise you're an edgy faggot who needs to educate yourself.

Neymar, Casemir, David Luiz. Who else plays for Favela Monkeys?

Litterally no one though it was impossible when it was first speculated here. No even Ronaldo (the real one) came close to Pele.

>david luiz
We don't accept memes, sorry.

>Rooney is the top goalscorer of England
Holy shit are you comparing Brasil (Zico, Ronaldo, Romario, Ronaldinho..) with fucking England? You made me laugh harder than I should have, kid.

>Italy is the best example of that

What is that supposed to prove exactly?
Brazil won in penalties. Baresi kept Romario and Bebeto in his pocket all game long

No, it ain't. Nerman will only make it because we spent 4 years playing friendlys cuz we were the hosts in 14 and also cuz the whole team was centered around him until Tite came in.

Again, no even R9 managed to do it. And Nerman wouldn't either if weren't those conditions.

lol u wat
again showing how casual you are. romario missed an easy tap in the second half that even your mother would do it.

Pelé has a goal/game ratio of 0.85 for Brazil. Neymar would have to score one goal per game for the next like 9 years to match that.

And Baggio was playing injured and missed a really good chance in first half too so what's your point?

Doesn't change the fact that Baresi kept 2 of the best forwards in the world in his pocket whole game long and that too when he just had gotten back from injury

Doesn't some other Brazil player have a higher goal ratio than Pele? Like I know one pre-Pele player does but I can't remember which one

Gosh, you're right. All these friendly games and goals. What a useless fucking record if he gets it.

Sss7-1

Except he didnt, thats my point. Just watch it:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pg0gjKVN1Q

0:38
1:05
2:00
4:44
6:24
7:04 (the missed tap-in)

At least 6 CLEAR chances created by Romario himself, despite the dirty game those italians were on. And you also can see that Brazil was clearly playing defensively, leaving Romario + Bebeto almost every time against 5 or 6 italian players.

>7-1 = 6 world cups

Yes, Leônidas da Silva, the first great hue. More than 1 goal per game (39 goals in 37 games).

he's a milan bandwagoner

Oh, I see, everything makes sense now.

lol most of these aren't even dangerous

Baresi kept these 2 from scoring for 120 minutes at the age of 34 just having come back from an injury that kept him out for most of the tournament
youtube.com/watch?v=boPQNpPvJq0

Wasn't he the one who invented Bicycle Kick?
Nah, I think it was someone else and he just popularized it

Doesn't make it any less true

Yes, it is. And stop acting like a cunt, there were 5 or 6 players around Romario & Bebeto everytime. Baresi didnt nothing alone.

Exactly, he didn't invented, but did it in a world cup so he became famous for that.