What's some patrician metal? no burzum allowed

what's some patrician metal? no burzum allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VcSlebuMe1k
youtube.com/watch?v=_4d93wG1Y4c
metal-archives.com/bands/Forest/7339
youtube.com/watch?v=F9HYXwjB62E
google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwinifvRrtPWAhWZ3oMKHVQIB0YQjRwIBw&url=https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Ulver/Bergtatt_-_Et_Eeventyr_i_5_Capitler/3609&psig=AOvVaw2aWMLDRMFpX3Uu2RscMfK-&ust=1507082682111591
youtube.com/watch?v=2y_enGfqEf0
youtube.com/watch?v=HB2bzTGHYw8
youtube.com/watch?v=uSIMl2GWGV4
youtube.com/watch?v=5TIl0ti0G7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Burzum

Black Sabbath

(pic not related)

also candlemass

PLEASE LET ME DIE IN SOLITUDE

the vocals are indie af and they mix a bunch of patrician genres into their music.

and Sup Forumscore is mostly about album covers anyway, not music, and wtksp's album cover is very patrician.

>I'm only 17 and I get all my music from RYM

>wtksp
Good to see people still listen to swamp slipknot

but they're sludge/doom metal. they barely even have jumpdafuckup riffs.

>but they're sludge/doom metal
yeah so is Korn then

I know what they are, but the vocals are a fucking meme imo. I like dope fiend as much as the next guy, but they've never sat right with me, and there are a few songs on the album that are atrocious, not to mention their fucking second album

Oh fuck off with your candlemass meme I always fall for this sort of shit and end up with dicks in my ears. MONEY WELL SPENT INDEED.

Don't listen to this guy, let him shitpost his forced memes in /metal/ and ignore him.

t. hipster bong rock aficionado

I don't know man. I really like the album on most days, but when I'm not in the mood for some weird vocals I can just go for a consistent band like candlemass with good vocals. But nevertheless the vocals are just the kind that Sup Forums likes. It's indie to the greatest exent.

Candlemass is good though

I can't get into anything after EDM, so in other words everything. Any recs from their later discography?

t. Browses DMU

maudlin of the well

adding to the patrish trash

neurosis
youtube.com/watch?v=VcSlebuMe1k

youtube.com/watch?v=_4d93wG1Y4c

Forest: metal-archives.com/bands/Forest/7339

m'gris

Honestly, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Death, and Burzum's good albums are better than all of these, being the best metal has to offer. Before some says muh tourist, that's bullcrap as I have actually come to this conclusion by delving deep into the genre, listening from everything to the usual suspects to bands like Damaar and Hades Archer to bands like Cultes Des Ghoules and Dark Fury to NWN!'s latest album they are pushing by Perverted Ceremony to Pyrrhon to DMU's circlejerked bands and more. It seems like the metal genre has either found it fit to regurgitate each other or it has forgotten all about writing nice riffs, thinking muh atmosphere or muh technicality or the dumb Slayer style higher riffs=better are justifiable reasons to write boring riffs.

I can't find anywhere to listen to when the kite string pops. It sounds like it'd be cool though.

Damn. I meant to say I agree with those albums, and then talk about wtksp. My bad.

I KNOW YOU ARE FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE.

soulseek
>It sounds like it'd be cool though.
ehh
it's not bad but don't go into it expecting the best album ever

this

I'm back. That was really cool. I like his vocals. Need to listen to that more.

Pagan altar
Evoken
Primordial
Atheist

These and pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=F9HYXwjB62E

>quagmire korn

I enjoy this

Graveland
Attomica
Exciter
Exodus
Vio-lence
Death Angel
Metalucifer
Scald
Nailbomb
Trouble
Dio
Jag Panzer
Death Strike
Manowar
Suffocation
Slaugther
The Crown
Sabbat
Arghoslent
Necrot
Sadistic Intent

Does anyone have any patrician PROG metal??

their second album had 2 of my favorite songs on it, paegan love song and bleed me an ocean. you can throw the rest in the trash though

lot of great old school death metal deep cuts out there

Check it out

Vimeo or daily motion has it

Dead as
dreams by

Weakling

This
google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwinifvRrtPWAhWZ3oMKHVQIB0YQjRwIBw&url=https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Ulver/Bergtatt_-_Et_Eeventyr_i_5_Capitler/3609&psig=AOvVaw2aWMLDRMFpX3Uu2RscMfK-&ust=1507082682111591

One of my fav things about acid bath was Dax vocals, check out his solo stuff.

which Sabbat though? there's a right answer and a wrong answer

der untermensch >>>

This. Holy shit.

nice

Literally heavier Drowning Pool

DEATH IS CERTAIN
LIFE IS NOT

If you're looking for that high quality production check out Earth and Pillars from Italy

GOAT album

An essential.

Most boring sludge band on the planet

>cajun slipknot

Track #3 is amazing

literally only this

Does Sup Forums not like these guys?

Not only one of the best Gothic Metal bands, but also the best Christian Metal band:
youtube.com/watch?v=2y_enGfqEf0

I know they used to 5 years ago.

Saviour Machine is almost as good as Type O Negative. Both are entirely different bands (one is serious whereas the other is comical), but both make compelling music.

Bell Witch

ooo so cRepy 0.o

so spooky fugg :DDDD

they are a fucking great band though

Type O Negative is "comical"? I mean they do have a sense of humor, under a million layers of pathology.

"Black No. 1" is blatantly comical. It's an ironic comment on those goth girls while ostensibly celebrating them.

They also have one of the darkest records of all time. Again, a sense of humor yes, but oftentimes it mostly conveys psychopathy. Songs like Black No 1 are their best known for obvious reasons but are an exception in their whole discography.

The pinnacle of Cult Metal:
youtube.com/watch?v=HB2bzTGHYw8
youtube.com/watch?v=uSIMl2GWGV4
youtube.com/watch?v=5TIl0ti0G7Q

VENOM IS FUCKING SHIT NIGGER

Well bitch

this is fucking amazing