'Walks away from the relegation zone'

'Walks away from the relegation zone'

*gets sacked the next october*

*carves victoriously*

>'slips out of the top four'

>'dabs into the Champions League'

Surely he has earned a crack at the England job by now?

NO

>'blocks your path'

*downs pint glass of refreshing white wine*

How would Pulis or Big Sam do at a big club?

pulis would do shit since he's a shit manager. Big Sam would do underwhelming to decent since he's okay

if he's still Englel manager, Big Sam would bring back Big Andy and tearing defense apart, if only

better than Moyes at United.

there's literally no difference between Pulis and Ferguson

if given god tier players like CR7, Pulis would win the CL as well

>pulis would do shit since he's a shit manager

I think Sam would do okay, but he'll never get the chance. Like he said, "I'll never get given the opportunity to manage a team like Chelsea or Man City because my name's not Sam Allerdici"

Big Sam is a patriot

Which big club would suit Pulis the most?

chelsea obv. would have 25 1-0 wins per season playing 6 at the back

not gonna lie I would like to spend a day in a twisted universe where this happens

Pulis took West brom to 8th

They will get btfo by spurs

2-0 with Janssen to score off the bench. Cap this

obviously chelsea/united with his emphasis on athleticism, defending and set pieces. if he could form a team by picking players from both of mentioned teams, he would go by height criteria probably, so bye pedro, bye herrera, lingard, and maybe even bye kante, however he is good at defending, so who knows

>Janssen to sc-
DROPPED

Just watch la it'll happen

topjej
>3-0, son (x2) and alli to score

i fucking hate the FA for waving a job that big at sam. sunderland would probably be like 14th right now if sam had stayed, instead we are stuck with
>moyes

Go to bed Lee

he should've stayed with the NT

now you're stuck with Southgay

He was doing fairly OK with Newcastle until the fans threw a shitfit about his style of football and got him fired. They were about 12th when he left and got relegated the next season.