What's going on with referees this season...

what's going on with referees this season? Is the quality down literally everywhere and in every league or is the bribing gone on too far?

>norway
I thought you norges were hokkei people.

literally nobody plays hockey lol, 90% football the other 10% is handball

that's finland

get your scandinavian countries right, monkey

Refs have always been as good/bad. The difference is that now there are more cameras and you can tell when they commit mistakes

Sorry, Turkey.

>10% is handball
that's a sport for girls

>nightmaregoogles.png

Its exactly the same old shit tier. Maybe worse.

Also players are now faster than sanic and their acting skills improved too.

>a 3rd world country that entirely consists of monkey hue shitskins
>has the audacity to talk about roach immigrants in a first world country

ISHYGDDT

55 damage point

The game gets faster every year. Refereeing will continue to get worse until we introduce proper technology.

Also bribery.

>being this assblasted
Don't go on a streak killing people with an axe in a train station

I'm not assblasted 7-1-kun, it's just that certain flags really shouldn't talk about certain situation like conversation related.

I unironically believe that some bad refs keep their job because their mistakes create drama and keep people interested.

God I can't wait to see the meatbags replaced.

>

>bribing gone on too far
this and external agendas

(((they))) have taken control of football and are pushing their own narratives and selling it to the highest bidder, remember how both fifa and uefa have been recently purged top to bottom and changed of hands

the circus keeps the population under control, so whoever controls the circus controls the population

VAR is coming to Serie A and La Liga next season.

>being this wrong
>customers

Source? I would loooove this to happen to lelliga

comfirmation bias mate

refs are basically flawless when it comes to % of decisions correct

you just remember the odd bad one

this is basically the issue with all of the opinions on 4cheng, it's what happens when you try to discuss anything remotely rationally on a plebian mongolian colouring book fanfic site