I think I'm double blessed when it comes to sex. I have the double edged sword

I think I'm double blessed when it comes to sex. I have the double edged sword.

On the one hand, I have had this giantess/shrinking fetish since as long as I can remember but it's been sharpened and refined in my young adult life and I have access to all of my favorite kind of content due to being born during the age of the internet.

On the other hand, I am also a fairly attractive guy and I've been able to carry on a normal dating life through high school and college. I'm married, have a successful career, and a beautiful 15-month-old daughter.

I've always been able to mentally compartmentalize my fetish, often masturbating to fantasies of being shrunk around girls in my life, even girls I've dated, and not really had any problems when it came down to performing in the sack. The night before last, my wife and I had some amazing sex. Last night she had to go to bed early because she works early this morning, so I had an amazing fap session to my fetish. It's a great fetish, but it's TOTALLY SECRET, and you know something? Life's NEVER been the same.

How do you all get on in your life having strange fetishes? Does it ever effect your sex life?

pic related, my fetish.

self bump because giantess/size fetish is the best fetish

>giantess/shrinking fetish

I have a mature fetish and I am married to one.
I won

Triple edge sword my lord

You married your fetish?

>a mature fetish

What is it then, smarty pants? Is your fetish like leather or high heels or something basic as fuck like that?

That's a fetish I never heard of... It must suck though, not being able to fulfill it...

I'm polycon and that 3D model looks amazing.

Mature, older than I, hairy pussy, meaty pussy lips, moderately hanging tits, etc etc. ... Mature

are you the little baby tampon boy?

Yeah it does. I think the fact that it exists only in my mind and only in fantasy makes it where I can still function with "normal sex". Like if I meet a beautiful girl there's like a two-part ping in my dick...

>wow that girl is fine, that ass!! I would totally love to have a night of wild sex with her
>wow that girl is fine, if I was able to shrink and wake up on the floor of her apartment, she would be an amazing giantess to interact with

Hi, Polycon. Thank you....there is some amazing content out there in the 3D rendering world. What a time to be alive if you have a fantasy-based fetish like mine.

Ohhhh, I gotcha now. Every now and then the mature giantess content pops up. I don't know, man. I just can't get into the cougar/older chicks vibe, but hey, I like the idea of being used as a human dildo or forced to paint a giant girl's toenails, so no judgement here!

No judgement taken. But your fetish is so far from reality. I can put my fingers in another milf's pants anytime, but you? It's a fap-only fetish. I wonder if you'll keep it way further.

Anyway, thanks for listening to me brag about having a weird fetish yet still getting laid throughout my life!

Hey I'll take a fap-only fetish. In a way it's like I have TWO sexualities for women. The closest I think I'll ever get to experiencing it is with the VR goggles, which is definitely adapting some giantess material, but I think is still a few years from being fully immersive and realistic. In a few more years, I'll have my PMHNP and I'll be able to afford some nice VR goggles.

Why is it totally secret OP?

I have some weird fetishes, and tell nearly all of them to my wife.

When I told her I liked the idea of fucking a giantess, she started pointing out tall women in the street for me to look at.

OP, did you read Gulliver's Travels as a kid? There is a bit where the giant women use him as a dildo. I assume they edit it out of kids' editions

>she started pointing out tall women in the street for me to look at.
>tall women in the street
Taller girls, although probably would be fun and would satisfy a little more, aren't the same as a giantess. Like the normal height of a girl doesn't matter when you're only 4-5 inches tall. Petite girls would be enormous and would probably get a kick out of not being the short girl. Tall girls would be magnificent but equally dangerous. Both girls are dangerous if you're only 4 inches tall.

As far as telling my wife that I jack off to the fantasy of me being 2-5 inches tall and her taking care of me and using me as a dildo frequently or accidentally stepping on me or making me paint her nails or accidentally sitting on me....yeah.....not sure how to work that one in. I mean she knows I have a foot fetish but maybe some day. I mean, what is she really gonna be able to do differently if she knows about this other part of me?

I'm not saying your wife (or mine) can fulfil this fantasy. I'm just saying why would you bother keeping it a secret? My wife pointing out tall girls was just funny, and proof that she didn't mind the fetish.

Just seems strange not to discuss your fantasies with someone you're married to.

Maybe it is strange, but I feel like the degree of abnormality, or at least extremely bizarre uncommonness, is shocking and it's different than confessing that you have a bondage fetish or something but this is out there.

I guess I didn't read the real version. I found a .pdf of it now and I'm reading it! Thanks, user!