Pic related is my mom, have done virtually everything with her masturbation, handjob ,blojob, anal, hardcore...

pic related is my mom, have done virtually everything with her masturbation, handjob ,blojob, anal, hardcore, creamed in every hole.... pics of it all

dubs gets pic of choosing
trips gets webm of choosing
quads gets entire collection

just dump, nigger

Roll

Do you for some reason wanna tell people you got a high reply thread or "trending" thread on an anonymous image board for nudes of your mom you have fucked up enough at life to just fucking post them and let us jerk off. Jeezus

This

Just start posting shit

i don't believe this click bait

gtfo

this is fake and also quite gay

Lola Lee is your mom?

rolling for creampie

and again

Seems legit.
Looks authentic.

Roll

You saved me the trouble. We need to put an end to these fucking shitty threads.

Ladies and gents he...has...DONE ITTTTT!!!

How did this start user.

shame you wasted it it

ever since i could remember she would grab me and rub my butt, nipples and dick it was in a very motherly way though funnily enough, around would always come to my room to tuck me in and would rub me but never anything else around 11 she started to come in naked and do it nothing much changed until one night pulled my pants down....she then started rubbing and eventually started jerking it off she was now jerking me off every night before bed and was slowly getting a little more extreme every time like spitting on it extra, luckly this was around the age i was starting to get sexual attraction some time when i was 12 i started grabbing her tits and eventually started feeling her vagina she also started sucking me off. The one night i remember well was when we first had sex, she came in and did the usual routine but this time she actually sat on top of me instead of jacking me off, usually she'd say something but this time she just had a menacing look she made out with me for a bit (which was kinda new) and then pulled pants down and just stuck my little 4 incher in her, i "cummed" but nothing came out. 13 is when the sex really took off and we would fuck like animals, we got more and more extreme, after i fucked her in the ass she started to get into this weird femdom shit and started pegging me, she would tie me up assrape me while i was sleeping, at first i hated it but started to kinda like it by 15 we'd done basically everything, outside of really weird shit. I'm now 21 and we still do all this shit together.

Im interested pics plz

Im only one bumping i think

ROLLING

Roll
Anything with ass if I win

I've been fucking my horny-ass gf for 6 years - she wants to fuck all the time.

But *I* can't even get her to let me take one titty pic. Yet, this autistic OP expects us to believe that his MOM not only fucked him in every way possible, but also ALLOWED him to document such degenerate behavior on camera.

mfw you guys believe any bullshit anyone posts on here. kys.

This.

"Sweet home Alabama..."

Roll