Hey Bros, I just received 10k from my dad. To make the long story short...

Hey Bros, I just received 10k from my dad. To make the long story short, he wasn't with us when we needed him the most now he tries to get close and he gave me that money. I am 22 yo and I don't want to waste that money I would like some advice on how to invest it or something smart. Thank you very much for your help. Merry Christmas! Pd: The best answer would win 100 bucks. PayPal or Neteller transfer.

> doesn't want to waste money
> gives 100 bucks to random fag with advice

1- Do not buy things that lost value in time or experiences like hores and parties
2- Save half of the money in a bank, let it there a couple of years or buy german bonds or both (Super Low Risk!)
3- Get yourself a freaking good computer (not a mac)
4- Share time with your dad
5- This is a bad time to buy stocks ... go for the low risk
6- NEVER spent this money on girls!!!!!

I would really appreciate your help, I want to take a data course but i dont have money :C
Paypal: [email protected]

invest in crypto brah
easy 100x gains in a year

Put it all on a separate bank account, Live your life like you normally would; but give yourself like 120$ a month from your dad's money. Kind of like an allowance.
It will be nice to have ~120$ extra to spend every month.
By the time you're 80 you'll have spent it all.

Don't waste the money on prostitutes. Don't buy stocks or gamble. You can try playing with crypto but if you're not familiar with it it's too much of a risk.

Donation is appreciated OP:
[email protected]
(Paypal)

I was at a coffee shop having a cup of coffee and an old guy started talking to me. He won $10,000 on a lottery ticket and gave it all to a complete stranger, a single mother with 3 kids, but he didn't know her at all

I have some bitcoin you can buy cheep, easy to tripple your money in 6months

Just for Christmas time yeah but you are right I am wasting right here

BITCOIN !

Good advice so far your are the best, I like the first one but the second one is good too, guys would you like 50 50?

How much does the course you want cost?

Was in a similar situation last year. I went out most nights smoked coupious amount of weed and went on holidays monthly. Best 6months of my life. Fuck it man you're young and 10kvis not a life changing sum in the years to come. But it is now. Live comfy, eat well, fuck women and travel.

Sounds good to me (guy from 2nd post).
I hope you'll handle the money responsibly. It can be very tempting to spend it all.

Put $6-$7K in a savings account and do not touch it! Like seriously this money is for extreme emergencies only or for your old age.
$500-$1000 can be spent by you on things that you actually need. Maybe some clothes if you don't have any new ones, or on a computer.
$2K-$3K goes in investments. Bonds are a very good option. Mutual funds, and certain stocks are great as well. Learn how to mess with Cryptos and buy into cheap coins that have potential to grow.
Don't throw your money down the drain, have some common sense.
PP is [email protected]

Hey OP 10K is not a lot of money. I would leave two thousand of it out in a bank in a savings account for emergency funds. Take another two thousand and put it in a 401k or a Roth IRA it's never too early to start shaving you'll thank yourself in your thirties forties and fifties. The rest of it I would invest but do something conservative mutual funds possibly CD if you could find a good enough rate maybe even some crypto. But whatever you do just don't make stupid purchases with it it's not worth it. Save it anyway you can be strict about it don't touch it. This is why I like CDs for younger people because it forces you not to touch it but you don't get much interest these days.

Good luck don't make stupid purchases!

But you mean by the time I'm 29 years old there will be nothing cuz that's 6.9 years expending 120 a month.

Crypto look it up. If you do it you will at least double your money. Or there is ebay loans. Loan out 10k in a year get 20k back. Look it up. Its worth doing. Then you got 10k to put to crypto and 10k more to loan out.

Yeah sounds interesting thanks I am gonna look it up and see what's the best thing to do. I know it's not big money but that money doesn't come everyday.

If your scared of crypto look up ebay loans. You can make some money and it may not change your life but can help it.

Buy cheap house repair it and flip it or have it get rent so you have an income from it until you save more money to do it again. Also you should get an accounting person for this.

buy a cheap house and repair it for 10k or less. what fucking fantasy world do you live in? Im sure op doesnt wanna move to fucking detroit. you are retarded 10k wont get you shit and is definetly not even worth contacting an accountant. fucking dummy.

BITCOIN

Look, save about 2000$ for emergency. Maybe you need to buy something for School, fix you pc, etc

Save another 2000 for business, I mean you can use those 2000 to invest if the opportunity comes in the future obviously first you have to study and analyze the situation.

Get a good Pc you can use 1000 I think that is enough for a good pc.

Start a cheap business: maybe a blog, YouTube channel, Shirt Stamp business, anything you can think of just look up businesses and copy, you don't have to think of something amazing just look for something amazing study, copy and improve that idea.

Buy a start up company at flippa, be aware there are some scams but there are good Opportunities I've made some bucks there.

In the business idea I just gave you, please don't spend more than a thousand because you are risking that money that's why you have to start slow and get experience.
Here you have 3 or 4 tries, so do it slowly, study and make wise decisions, listen to people with experience.

Use 1000 to buy clothes, anything you want that's the only money you are gonna waste, now there is 900 because 100 bucks are mine :).
Pd: Learn skills study new things and improve everyday. There are plenty of information on the internet and don't forget to spend time with your dad he wants to recover some time give him the chance to do it, just forgive, you will be a happier person.
[email protected] paypal thanks for your Christmas money bro. Good luck.

roth ira, add to it when ever you can. it's not taxed as long as you meet certain conditions.
paypal cb81

Put it in the bank and forget about it. You'll be happy you did when you need a down payment for a house or car

you have 22 years. spend it on whatever you want. You are young you can make much more money than that. And thank you but I do not want your money. Merry Christmas.

Op here, Wow thanks for your help. That's a manual on how to do it. You are winning so far. I'll be here for a little longer and the best answer will win, you are winning so far. Thanks bro.

Put it all "in the bank".
Let them lend it out and make 30% on it
Enjoy you $15 a year in interest
Definitely do not buy Litecoin.

Not related to the money but u should spend some time with your dad

Some SPDR or world spanning ETF.

There.