Drawthread: Artificial Painting Intelligence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6S5_3i10XBM
streamable.com/kxozn
youtube.com/watch?v=C_t47BVtPuE
youtu.be/PvUgh0HHQQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

now?

Yes, that which was later has become now.

2nd

Requesting Samantha taking a shower

youtube.com/watch?v=6S5_3i10XBM

Dubs and I draw nani

Greetings new thread gentlemen.

nice, draw a pic of your mother and show it to her

i'm not strong enough to resolve any of my problems

sheepy gutting you with her brute force.

her hand through your stomach

Hippity Hoppity get off my property.

Hey thread.

your dog runs faster than you?

kek

I adore the idea of this but Sheepie wouldn't get her hands dirty with my blood. She especially wouldn't want any of it on her wool, so she wouldn't gut me bare-handed. She'd use a tool. Like a knife!

Request from last thread

steel gauntlets

Hi, Poopsmear.

I can't, she's dead.

you being bound to a revolving wooden wheel.

your oc's take turns trying to "miss" your flesh while throwing knives while blind folded

Present.

>Hey Skits, what's goin on?
eh, figuring out new years resolutions, i got a few, ill just stick to mentioning the drawing related ones
i want to draw more next year, get more of my stuff out.
i also want to finish more things, be it small like drawfights here or big things like a big art project i can be proud of.

Hopefully 2018 ends up being better. happier, more productive.

Not enough thicc in here.

She's have to like gear up in full protective armor. Even a drop of that shit gets on her and she will lose her mind. It's hard to comprehend just how much I disgust her!
Hello floating boy! How are you doing?

Hello my floofy fren! Would you mind if I drew your OC being lewd with mine? I really like the way she looks.

her sitting in a control room seven million miles away pushing the button to trigger a glove on a spring (like the ones in the tom and jerry cartoons)

U-uuhh go right ahead? ^^;

is this thicc?

Yay! Can you post a full-body ref for your OC please? Also what kind of lewdness would you like to see? I prefer all natural baby-making, myself.

I'm miserable, thank you for asking. How are you?

Well. Objectively I guess so.
The picture seeks to depict a thicc robot, it kinda does.
But is it making this nose bleed?

No.

Now we're talking!
She would go through those lengths to get away from me! Good ol' Sheepie.

go away

your alter ego hates your guts? that sucks

kill yourself

hello drawthread

i was a dingus and was on the alternate universe that got destroyed.

hows everyone doing?

Do whatever you want mang, best I got of her

Now delet this post, gatekeeperfag

Please draw my Requests

you & sheepy rolling your own dice. whoever lands on an even number has to drink a pint of fresh shit and cum water. you literally fail and roll even numbers. even after 3 tries. cat girl records your horrendous act.

Seems you do want these problems... I guess its safe to assume that we've started?

Hoi,Sm1ly
I'm Fine

Could someone draw a two panel pic? On the left side showing an innocent loli wearing a white dress, holding a balloon in one hand and a popsicle in the other one. The setting of the background should be a normal sunny day in a park. The caption underneath should say "Age: 12". The other panel should be exactly the same, except for her having grown into a slutty milf wearing a black dress covered in cum stains, with her big tits and her hairy pussy clearly visible. The balloon and the popsicle she is holding should be dick shaped. Her nipples should be pierced. The setting for this panel's background should be night, with her standing in the middle of a disctrict with neon signs for shops, restaurants and hotels. Also both girls should have a beauty mark. The caption underneath should read "Age 42".

Thank you very much.

I know Im degenerate but can someone draw a cute catgirl with panties n exposed feet?

a loli loses a bet in a game of dice. upon losing, she gets raped by a futa with a huge dick. she's left in the alley way still oozing with cummies from each hole.
requesto

You know that's a fair trade-off, sure.

I'm very sorry to hear this my dude! I hope in due time your misery subsides and is replaced with joy and serenity. I'm having knives thrown at me by my house mates!
If by alter ego, you mean self, then yes! Very much so.

thank goodness, you're not dead!

the other thread i was in was obliterated :C

req? so long as it's acceptable that it's in mspaint

do the caramelldansen!

Not a bad resolution. I wish the best for you. Hope to see you around more.

Hey Rain, how're you feeling today?

I'd like to request you get a good hug.

great to hear.
pass, I don't draw that kinda stuff

Its something I guess... sorry im just learning to drwa

>isis kidnappes her and forces her to say that she doesn't hate your guts

>Seems you do want these problems...

It's never up to me.

>I guess its safe to assume that we've started?

Careful stranger..

By the way, whats the good software to draw in for a begginer like myself? Im currently using Krita, but Im open for propositions

Thanks xD

windows movie maker is a good choice to start =)

Isis wouldn't do that...that's silly. You're silly. Let the Sheep hate my guts as much as she wants. She is entitled to a fine opinion such as that!

you're a talented artist! wow!
you must be getting all the shekels! literally my favorite!

i didn't mean the muslim isis, but the ancient goddess. she would totally do that.

uhh, sup.

From something like that?
Nah.

this count?

no; not thicc enuff

streamable.com/kxozn

you can make anything amazing as long as you know how the program works, but SAI is pretty common. only downside is that SAI comes w/ a 30 day trial and you gotta pay up. i have a legit copy, but most people i know pirate it/use a free copy. i've also heard medibang and firealpaca are better and free alternatives, but i wouldn't know since i've never used them.

kick decaff's ass, red knight!

Does anyone have the Liechtenstein-chan pics that potato made? I fell asleep and forgot to thank him and save them.

I smell the Sheriff.

imma go get lunch, what y'all want?

how can you smell without a nose

about tree fitty

stir fried rice with fried dumplings

scary convenient

Potato here! Don't worry, I got you covered.

the souls of the innoce- 2 bagels.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_t47BVtPuE

you MONSTER
I once had to do a project on a 'german' band and my group decided on the band that created this song...and i had to make a music video on it and my group made me animate it...it..was..hell..

why her legs so small

I'm feeling a lot better..still scared of my brother, but I'm getting over it. i gotta draw this girl showering first lol

Thanks man, sorry about leaving you hanging there.
You're one of my favorite artists, you know.

Requesting a loli being fucked silly by two guys with big veiny dicks. (one in her mouth, the other one in her pussy)

That is all incorrect. Except the shekels in a way, I have made money drawing before. It's not something I'm proud of...or like to talk about.
Well then she wrong.

>you MONSTER
o-oh, gomen.. did you have to animate one character or multiple ones? i can see the struggle with multiple characters

>I'm feeling a lot better..still scared of my brother, but I'm getting over it. i gotta draw this girl showering first lol
It's relieving to know you're doing better. And i know the feeling of being scare by someone, but I don't live with them. Please take care, and I'm here for you.

And sounds good Rain, I'll be here waiting.

Oh, hi Rain. How's it going?

Oof, you're too kind user. I'm glad you liked it!

Thank you. That also sounds cool, I'll try with my knife too.
Not feeling well, ciao everyone.

Goodbye. Feel better!

bruh why do i always get called out on the big fuckin trip dubz f u c k
i just wanted to call out kody

DANGIT

this is ogre now.

No problem mate, I've been lurking for a while and I like the stuff you deliver.
You've had a pretty good upward momentum in skill practice, I just want to thank ya for doing all of this.

>It's ogre

THIS IS MEY SWAMP DONKEH

Sir, I was wondering how much for this masterpiece?

i still do request a loli with her feet and panties exposed for a shot

You should follow your own advice
THIS IS FOR YOU user!!

U wish for me to bring my hands together.
... Very well.

Same as previous answer.
The idea is there, the desired execution isn't.

This nose ain't bleedin.

youtu.be/PvUgh0HHQQo

How much does it take to buy a swamp I can call home?

Any other interesting requests before I go snuggle my huge teddy bear?

>How much does it take to buy a swamp I can call home?

However much the cheapest swamp you can buy is. It's yours, you can call it whatever you want.

snuggle me instead of teddy bear!