New celeb thread

New celeb thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5063683/Former-Smallville-actress-second-command-sex-cult.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah. That's right. No one cares.

>Who the fuck is that bitch.

She has ugly feet.

Ease up on this chick

Edging for Kate’s huge udders

last thread was only avril lavigne and carly rae wtf

Fund her NOW

And then there's this faget

So?

Millie Bobby Brown looks like a frog

Emeeeeleeeeeeeigh is awake!!!!!!

did we trade one faggot posting shitty celeb threads for a new faggot posting shitty celeb threads?

Beautiful

They need to be milked befor they start to shoot milk all over the place. I would suck her teats gently massaging her nipples

No emily looks like a frog

I wish she still had this style.

Too bad she turned out so crazy and manipulative. And Kristin Kreuk and Grace Park.

Chloe from Smallville was my biggest crush for like half my life. shit sucks.

that's a pretty decent shoop

Yes

If she let me rub and smell her feet I would join her cult 0_0

I need to suck cock for goddess Kate

Fund em!

Will you fuck off for one night you faggot

No! Ask emily

oh wait its a herman thread..

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mlp/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Beached fucking whale right there.

Baluga by the looks of it.

lol just googled her name, holy shit

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5063683/Former-Smallville-actress-second-command-sex-cult.html

oh wait its a herman thread..

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mlp/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Wanna see Avril's soft tummy?

Consider her “asked”

...same I guess.

Actually now is the best chance anyone has. Go seek out and join her crazy sex cult and screw crazy celebrities.

Taylor and Emma or Kylie and Kendall ?
Choose wisely

I started this thread this ain't no Herman thread it's a carly thread

Kylie and Kendall is the only choice

Has anyone ever once responded to one of these spam nonsense posts?

So full of spunk

taylor and emma obviously

Nah, not even you.

In more ways than one, She lost hers at 14 to her then boyfriend I think I recall.

Oh wait it's a "Herman Thread"
The main Herman of the celeb thread is a samefagging autistic pedophile NEET beware of his posts, he likes Disney stars (especially underage girls) his posts:
>Francesca Capaldie (ginger girl) 13 years old - 2017
>Millie Bobby Brown 13 years old - 2017
>Rowan Blanchard 16 yo - 2017
>Mackenzie Foy 17 yo - 2017 (mostly)
>G Hannelius 18 yo - 2017
>Peyton List 19 yo - 2017
>Dove Cameron 21 yo - 2017
>Victoria Justice a.k.a stutterfag spam
>Taylor Swift (one of them) example, using a celeb as a guise for a gay circle jerk fest
These actresses' ages were all listed conveniently on a simple disney star Google search under "people who like this also search for.."
Ignore his pedo-lewding samefagging it happens a lot.
Please report any rule violations for underage girls and make celeb threads a better place for everyone

>G taking a selfie on the left
>Herman irl in the middle

What the heck happened?

>without make-up
Hol' up, are you trying to bamboozle us?

Katy is the best pop star bimbo no question

No, I just use dates to sort my files so whatever name they have when I save them they keep

She’s a complete brainless bimbo.

The Avril Death rumor was first a Spanish forum post on how east it is to manufactor celeb death hoaxes, although the pictures got spread around noone seemed to read the obvious.
MFW being half mexican paid off for something.

She only thinks about cock

great tits.

Oh wait it's a "Herman Thread"
The main Herman of the celeb thread is a samefagging autistic pedophile NEET beware of his posts, he likes Disney stars (especially underage girls) his posts:
>Francesca Capaldie (ginger girl) 13 years old - 2017
>Millie Bobby Brown 13 years old - 2017
>Rowan Blanchard 16 yo - 2017
>Mackenzie Foy 17 yo - 2017 (mostly)
>G Hannelius 18 yo - 2017
>Peyton List 19 yo - 2017
>Dove Cameron 21 yo - 2017
>Victoria Justice a.k.a stutterfag spam
>Taylor Swift (one of them) example, using a celeb as a guise for a gay circle jerk fest
These actresses' ages were all listed conveniently on a simple disney star Google search under "people who like this also search for.."
Ignore his pedo-lewding samefagging it happens a lot.
Please report any rule violations for underage girls and make celeb threads a better place for everyone

At least she’s hot.

>he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mlp/
Pretty much a degenerate subhuman

Time.for me to go to sleep, carly fag is done for the night

>Carly Rae Jepsen
>Adam Lambert
>Pixie Lott
>Kano
>Marina + The Diamonds
>Kacy Hill

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE@>!??!>@?!@?!>@?!?>?!?!

WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT !!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW THESE PEOPLE?!?!?!?@?

You suck at sports!

Fucking finally

>Literally not moving.