America is the best country on earth. Prove me wrong

America is the best country on earth. Prove me wrong.

Before you reply, think about why you’re replying in English and the last time you used an American product.

Pic related. Star Wars is an American product.

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US
ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2013/10/changing-faces/funderburg-text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FFS! Burden of proof is on you.

i'm replying in english because my ancestors are british. a better question for you to ask yourself would be why does america speak english in the first place.

glad english is made by america
We speak english because its extremly easy to learn and the alternative would be spanish or frensh, also because it the only langauge you faggots understand

last american product? at least half a year

Whites shouldn't fight among themselves.

They can't admit it because they'd be giving up their case for taking control of the world away from America which is pretty much the only thing the EU and China think about. EU is cucking out because it's the sore loser, essentially. For exceeding europe our punishment is to watch it die of not being #1 and the lesson we should learn is holding onto the #1 spot is all that matters even if we have to have a nuclear war with China.

I think the English accent has such influence because England used to rule most of the world not long ago, besides that, most known movies from the US shown overseas are by Hollywood so... Thanks Jews I guess.

Finally, I just looked over my phone, shoes and clothes that I'm using now, they say "made in China, Vietnam and India", respectively, nice legacy.

Fucking retard, there is no such country as America. You must mean the United States of America, aka Retardland.

most americans aren't even white though.

Replying in English because England

American product hard to say, you mean American but made in China or American actually made in America?

when was last time you use something made in china dumb roundeye? you be seeing a lot more made in china in future hahahahahahahaah

According to the 2016 US Census the population of citizens that reported white only as their ethnicity was 76.9%

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US

Why don’t you speak german? Or did you guys have a firm handle on that business?

yeah just 190 million

more white people than the entire EU and you sit here and spam this le muttface crap straight from leftypol to get us to fight each other

of course they did, you're all in denial
pic related is the average american

if any one of the major allied powers fought against the axis they'd have wound up speaking german.

Not an argument

thanks for proving the pic right

The article is about how flawed the us census is with it's categorizing and how mixed race people feel excluded.

ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2013/10/changing-faces/funderburg-text

>prove me wrong
I remember when this was a bannable offense. This place has really gone to shit.

>America is the best country on earth. Prove me wrong.

Actually a very funny and smart old friend sent me the attached cartoon today. Murcuh is the best country on Earth, huh?

uh they did fight and resist? its just that germany overextended themselves, decided to fuck with russia during the winter, and the americans entered the war later while everyone was exhausted...

i dont think i mentioned anyone not fighting/resisting