I can’t jerk off to these young girls nowadays. I wish sluts looked like they used to

I can’t jerk off to these young girls nowadays. I wish sluts looked like they used to

Yes!! I agree

amen

My love for bush is complicated. Like I enjoy the way pussies look shaved and I like the way bushes look too but ultimately eating pussy is way easier when you don't have a mouthful of hair

>mouthful of hair

I think you're doing it wrong, desu

The tattooed plastic women of today have no sense of what a woman looks like.shameful but the whore mentality is this generation.kim k is the next generations role model.looking like a flabby assed syian whore who married a black faggot.sickening

There's no better pussy to eat than one covered in hair. My ex's always had bushes and I'd only ever
get the occasional stray hair.

?? If you're sucking on her clit and she has a bush you're going to get hair in your mouth, which gives me an involuntary gag reflex unfortunately.

America's average woman weighs as much as the average 1960s man, but America's ideal woman weighs 20 lbs less than the 1960's woman.
We're getting fatter, while wishing we were ever skinnier.

I think you need to learn how to eat pussy, my dude.

why are you so angry

Idk what you even mean. Like if you're just licking I get how you wouldn't get any in your mouth but if your attacking that pussy it seems inevitable unless she shaves everything below her pubic mound.

Just eating hair while your trying to taste that pussy. Vaginal discharge gets lodged in and coats the hair, pussy stank forays around the hair.... you go for it man.

>i'm so great at licking pussy I can eat a full bush without getting a hair in my mouth

yeah fucking right, virgin

I wish big hair would make a comeback.

Yeah nothing like tasting piss for the first time in your life lol

Y'all been with some nasty bitches then. I've only ever had the pussy stink once, and that was understandable.
It was a long day and we didn't shower. Just smash and pass out.

lol, teenagers

if you do it right, things get really wet... use that shit like hair gel, and keep hair away from the important bits.

>munching on hair

It's not even worth the explanation. They don't understand.