I recently ended a relationship and realized how stupid I was...

I recently ended a relationship and realized how stupid I was. when I tried working things out she said that she needs time. advice Sup Forums
>breaks up
>few weeks later tries to work things out
>says she likes another guy but still cares about me
>I say if she goes with him she will never have a chance
>she thinks things over
>tells me she needs some time alone first
>be now very upset
What should I do

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2q5AWN81-3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

an hero

Noted

What was the reason you ended it in the first place? More than likely with it being over it’s a good thing. Something made you unhappy enough to end it.

I was stupid I wanted to grow up more first but I realized it was a mistake

It's over. If she hesitates on getting together, it's done. Walk away now, it's only going to hurt more if you stay.

I know you're probably right but I don't want you to be. I'm so sad about it. I know that I can easily find somone new but I want her

Don't talk to her. Let her initiate contact. Give her time to miss you.

And when she does contact arrange a date and show her a good time. get her in the sack. Don't chat on the phone or text. Give her time to miss you.

If you want to keep her

I like this idea, thank you so much for it I feel like this may be the only thing that may work

Well you're just a safety net at the moment. She's looking into another guy. If it doesn't work with him she'll keep you around while she looks for another. Seems pretty obvious that's what's up.

Forget about her. She's waiting to see if she can get anything going with the other guy, and if she picks you, you will always be her second choice.

It works. Just drop her now. Me a man . Stand on your own. Acting like I bitch when you break up just makes it worse.she wants a man . Just do your own thing .

I think the guy is only a thing to get over me though, we were in a 2 and half year relationship. I. Honestly trust her. She told me she wants time for her and not for this guy either she said it's because she felt so hurt looking at me reminds. Her old. Being betrayed

You're right. And if she doesn't try I guess that it wasn't meant to be

I'm way better than this other guy guaranteed

You only want her only at this moment. If you're confident on yourself on finding another girl, you should be good.
I have had several break ups when I thought I wasn't going to make it, both me doing the dumping and the other as well, but I have always made it. I think myself as a pretty weak person, so if I could deal, so could you.
You'll manage. If she is already into someone else, I don't think you should even go there, since she's probably going to do something stupid anyway now that she's admitted it.

Don’t “be a man” and leave her then expect her to “miss you then come back”. Tell her you don’t want to be a second choice. So either pursue her with some self-respect or leave her and move on. This is coming from someone whose had this happen and I had to break it off because I couldn’t deal with the knowledge of being second pick.

I've been in other relationships I don't care about other people like I do her. I wanted just a break not something forever

Well, in my expertise, I say you find the guy she likes, cut his head off and leave it in her mailbox, doesn't fit? Ram it in, like his penis has probably done to her baby oven.

The point is be a man about it and just ram your cock into the snatch.

How do I go about pursuing her without coming off as too needy

I doubt it he's the biggest beta I've ever seen but I like the mailbox idea you're the real pimp

That's it man! Focus on your hobbies and goals . What's important to you. She will find it attractive.
Don't listen to these others fucks.

And tip nothing is uglier than jealousy

Ah you are young with much to learn. Once she CONSIDERS another man, she has let go of her loyalty. Do not bank on it remaining as you remember it.

you are suffering because she made herself unavailable to you, it's a natural feeling but you have to fight it with all your strength. Hang in there OP, maybe she'll come back but be prepared if she doesn't. Save yourself the pain and try to distract yourself by hanging out with friends and picking girls at bars.

What exactly is a break though? Just a timeframe, where you don't see eachother at all? Or do you hook up with other people? I don't believe that breaks work, because I wouldn't touch a girl that would fuck someone in the middle.
Or what kind of interpretation you had about it and do your views meet?

Ahh even if she said that she could see spending the rest of her life with me?

Like I said do your own thing. Have goals. Something that is more important than her .

I get emotional when I drink not a good idea but I get your main idea

No if she fucked somone else it's over idc, it was more of grow up get a job bla bla

>I say if she goes with him she will never have a chance

Maybe tell her you changed your mind about this? If she feels like you're not a jealous guy and you're not trying to control her, that might help your chances.

But not talk to other girls, right like that would be too much?

I can't be with her if she chooses him over me. But I get what you're saying lie, like you do to your grandma

Exactly man! You telling her you're not jealous of this other guy and don't care what they do, even if it's a lie it makes her less likely to revenge bang him if she thinks it won't even bother you.

Do you really believe that bullshit lie?

If she will not spend forever with you. It's over. The best you can do is either try to reclaim it enough where you are her top booty call, or you flat out kill her.

Your choice.

Fuck sakes.

I meant, if she would not spend more time with you now, she gave you a lie.

I cannot believe I forgot the most important part, my bad.

And then if she gets with him I guess I just get over her

So you don't believe that she only needs her time to process things? I mean I'm dumb when it comes to emotions that's why I asked

You can talk to other girls. You can date other girls. Just let her know she is #1 in a joking way. And that your available.
She is interested in another man

Be clear on your intentions.
She knows you want to get back together.
Give her the space . Tell her your available and there for her. Leave it up to her.
If that is what you want/feel

Extraxx.

You Spanish son of a bitch.

You broke up with her, she’s probably going to sleep with another guy out of spite EVEN IF she gets back together with you.

You hurt her, she’s going to hurt you back. She just needs to feel justified first.

Let it go.

If she wants to spend time with you, she would be with you, if she needs time it's cause something is bothering her, and you never attempted to talk about it, as most females do. But I cannot really tell, the best you can do is pay attention to her body language and her eyes, and all the other generic bullshit. When you talk to her, try to talk face to face, is she trying to rush out, is she keeping eye contact, is it nice and long, or short and slow.

The whole telling her that I'm available thing makes a lot of sense actually. You've got some really good advice, thank you

Why are people so mean

When I've recently talked to her she was not in a rush she would maintain eye contact and would listen to what I have to say. She seems genuine she seems like she will get back with me one day but idk if it's worth waiting and if it is how long

Also idk if it means anything but we were still romantic after we broke up too

We will have to wait and see, you got some good advice, use it how you see fit.

Well, good luck.

Thank you, love

Don’t ever forget — YOU broke up with HER. From her perspective she wasn’t good enough and that’s why you left. Whatever you tell her now will not hold weight; she won’t believe it.

If she was serious about the relationship you already hurt her, possibly irreparably.

Trust me. Work on your self. All women will find it attractive. Women love men with passion, desire, and goals.

Don't get so attached with one women.I assume your pretty young . You whole life ahead of you. Like you said "not meant to be".
And she will find this whole attitude much more attractive . Than acting like a butthurt bitch.

forget about her an dmove on (it's what she's doing, btw)

I understand that all I want is for her to believe that I do care, she seems to but I'm not sure

Yeah I'm only 21 but I have been with her for a long time. We were 19 when we started so I wanted her to grow up more, I already have a life planned out however she does not. I just wanted what's best for her but thank you so much

Well if she’s telling you she still needs time then it’s one of two things: she doesn’t believe you, or she’s already too far invested with someone new.

Even bigger nail in the coffin.

I guarantee it's not the other guy there is no way anyone could choose him over me. I know that sounds narcissistic but the guy is just a beta faggot to be honest

Glad I could help.

Check this guy out m.youtube.com/watch?v=2q5AWN81-3E
His book is gold
I wish I read it when I was your age.

Don't listen to these guys.

Thank you and your kind heart

Oh and your going to be thanking me again in near future. When she is begging for your dick and to take her back. It sounds like she's still into you.

What's gonna happen is, first, she's l gonna go fuck her rebound boi. After that, it's a roulette. She'll either tell you she don't wanna be with you no more, or she'll come back.

But either way, that pussy is gonna be used by someone else.