18 yo black guy that wants to learn mandarin here AMA

18 yo black guy that wants to learn mandarin here AMA

Ni shou Chongwen ma?

Ni hao mah gweillo

19 yo trans girl that's Chinese and is fluent in Cantonese here wanna fug?

Ni ga stol ma biku

why not learn a sub saharan african language?

If you wanna go to China and think the US is racist, good luck my dude

i'm still in basic bitch territory so i don't know what you said but, hen gao xing ren shi ni.

Ni hao ma

Sure, i've never fucked a guy before but why not

Africa is shit

Not a didn du if that's what you're implying, everyone is racist especially black people and they don't realize

>Not a didn du
The Chinese don't really care tho, they are just legit racist just because of the color of your skin. They are racist towards their own for having darker skin too

>guy
RIP

>Black guy
>Learn

How does it feel lying to all these people user

How did you get on Sup Forums from prison?

First responder here...

Ni shou Chongwen ma? = You speak Chinese (question identifier)? [Chinglish] Or, in proper English, 'Do you speak Chinese?

A good respose would either be 'Bu,' (no) or 'Shou yidiar Chongwen.' (I speak a little Chinese.) [Speak little Chinese. - Chinglish]

Ooga chung chong booga

So is that why they talk the way they do?

>they are just legit racist just because of the color of your skin
this is completely fine though even if i did visit china which i probably wont they can be as racist as they want but they can't deny me shit like food at a restaurant or parking spaces because i'm black.

oops, there goes that i guess

Languages are interesting i'd be lying my ass of if i said i'm learning to become a code monkey(kek)

They do have computers in prison

Will take into account, thank you.

>they can't deny me shit like food at a restaurant or parking spaces because i'm black.
Probably, they love money more than anything. Do you watch any youtubers?

The Chinglish? Yup. The Chinglish versions are the 'direct' translation. Other than the pronunciation, Mandarin is a very straight forward language. No tenses, for future or past you simply put the timeframe before the rest of the sentance. You can often drop the subject due to the context implying the subject.

why lol, chinese is useless for a nigglet

Rice people hate basketball people, they think ur a monkey lemayo

"Living in china" YouTubers*

It's like a scripting language

why don't you kys nigger?

Kinda... but you *really* need to watch inflection. Each word could be said four different ways meaning four different things (five if you count no inflection). An example, right off the top of my head is 'ma'... this could mean 'mother', 'horse', 'scold', one other word I can't remember right now, plus it's the question signifier.

Yes i watch youtube videos about chinese vloggers and shit, what i noticed immediately is that all the black youtubers are extremely sensitive about small shit.
>Ex hair touching, asking if skin is real, monkey shit.
Don't like to watch those videos for long because that seems to really be the main thing that they cry about.

Learning languages is hard and fun. surprising the fuck out of people who only speak engrish even with basic chinese shit is hilarious.
>basketball people
I dislike bball and prefer volley ball soccer(FUT BOL) and baseball, way more fun.

Actually have a pretty good life

Asians love to look and touch my eyelashes and my brothers eyebrows, we take it as a complement

I'm 23/white and I have a BFA in Chinese Language and Literature which includes spoken Mandarin but I also can read Classical Chinese.

I hope you have a gameplan for graduation because I did not have job lined up and that really sucked.

i'd think it's nice that they're that curious about me i can imagine seeing a Scottish person for the first time and wondering what the fuck their shit is about.

I don't want a degree in chinese kek, i just want to be able to talk to someone and understand them.

Sell crack, it’s easier for you people

You mean weed?