vocaroo.com/i/s1bYZQBvlp59
vocaroo.com/i/s1ylPF4D418c
vocaroo.com/i/s0E3OHyRZTkS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Say "Dick and cum are all that's ever on my retarded brain daddy."

vocaroo.com/i/s1YISAMttARU

you sound cute how does one get at that sweet pussy

say fuck evan in his fat fuckin asshole please

"Blacks are nothing but big, brutish apes. Come on, stroke that gorilla dick for me you big, hulking, stinking animal.Uh huh. Now pinch those nipples, you big scary African. I only like my niggers big and strong and muscular. Are you looking at my feet?? Hehe. Nasty nigger. Here, grab one of my flip flops. There you go. Now shoot those future felons onto the sole. That's it. Drain those crack addicted babies onto my flip-flops, so some poor, unsuspecting girl won't have to birth a bunch of regrets."

fuck minions 666

Say "I love cutting myself for you. Fuck me bloody, please. Kill me if you want, just please"

vocaroo.com/i/s0MggwdW7oRh

Fuck, That trigger my humiliation fetish

Say "Denny even though you're a faggot beta male, I will always love you"

vocaroo.com/i/s0Sys4HwK52Z

You can call me whatever you want in bed bb

Say "please help me big brother, my penis hurts"

go back to Sup Forums

vocaroo.com/i/s0Qbmt6exE6l

How about "Choke me til I black out... and don't stop!"

"Please I won't do it again! just stop spanking pussy, PLease!"

"I never said big brother could get up, keep sniffing my feet you man-whore"

vocaroo.com/i/s1XlEgZ9BJnm

vocaroo.com/i/s0gFsj7dzAt0

"B-big brother please let me cum inside your ass"

But I am black, I just like racial dirty talk...

vocaroo.com/i/s0S8GRRvp6ti

vocaroo.com/i/s0HQl1ohW9S6

"Spank me Daddy, Harder. Harder! Yeah that's it you dirty old man. You like my pussy? The way it squeezes your cock? Mhh you are mine you pervert only my body can satisfy you from now on."

please do this It's my kink. I'm black and it's so hard to come across this kind of stuff.

"You like that, Mommy? You like this fat strapon in your ass? You're so bad, it's like I'm the mom now!"

vocaroo.com/i/s0b8tUP0bJuc

Thanks user

vocaroo.com/i/s16yTy8KdBBH

Hey, Enkidu. How´s your depression been?

vocaroo.com/i/s1ohLIRikZcP

george has big sex

WE MUST SECURE A PLACE FOR WHITE PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN SO THAT THE BEAUTY OF WHITE WOMEN MAY NEVER LEAVE THE EARTH

vocaroo.com/i/s0t1MpwdFVd2

>OP still hasn't recorded a session of her loli voice having sex with her normal voice

I STILL REMEMBER

AND I'LL NEVER FORGET

WHEN ENKIDU WHEN?? ;_;

vocaroo.com/i/s1YWDXHnaE1g

"I only fuck killers. Sweet, good boys don't deserve pussy. I've tapped back into my primal desires. Good boys cum in the trash can, and bad boys and criminals get rewarded for being bad. Now lick my toes while this convict slides deep in me, raw, pindick. "

Give us your real voice cunt

"P-push the knife in deeper. It's okay. It makes me feel more grown-up. L-like you're cutting away my baby pussy and giving me a big girl one. I don't mind if it hurts. I like it."

Say this:

"This copypasta civil war needs to stop. If you guys really cared about how outdated and overbloated this copypasta has become, you would actually DO something about it instead of sitting in this thread for hours whining at the Sup Forums pass OP. Get a life already, geeze!"

Ok this I want to hear "I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

War has changed. It's no longer about nations, ideologies or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles, fought by mercenaries and machines. War, and its consumption of life, has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed. ID tagged soldiers carry ID tagged weapons, use ID tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Battlefield control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control. War has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control. All in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction. And he who controls the battlefield, controls history. War has changed. When the battlefield is under total control, war... becomes routine.

vocaroo.com/i/s1aLSkznNKG5

IM A ALABAMA NIGGER AND I WANNA BE FREE
HELL TO THE NAACP

Enkiwho?

DISAPPOINTED!
Loli voice, of course.

i love u

vocaroo.com/i/s0SYZzVfWxnr

I DONT DRINK I DONT CUSS I JUST WANNA SIT AT THE FRONT OF THE BUS

DEUS VULT

Carl... Your cock feels so good

this

vocaroo.com/i/s1kf3xZGwQvh

"Penis cockroach"

"I said my sword was a tool of justice. Not used in anger. Not used for vengeance. But now... Now I'm not so sure. And besides, this isn't my sword."

YOU GUYS ARE WEIRD STOP MAKING ENKIDU SAY WEIRD STUFF

vocaroo.com/i/s1vInBVr10J6

W U SKIP

Hush little boy.

"Oh god! You can't do this to me, that's a horse! His huge cock is much too big for a little girl like me, it will go right through -- *gurgling sounds*"

WE MUST SECURE A PLACE FOR WHITE PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN SO THAT THE BEAUTY OF WHITE WOMEN MAY NEVER LEAVE THE EARTH

vocaroo.com/i/s1Y43iqLDsO0

You fucking weebs will never come within 3 feet of this loli pussy. Uwu niko niko ni

You're my saucy carrot, Joey...

is it possible to ‘unsummon’ your poops when you're finished?i have often tried to do this and cannot master technique.
Ur favorite cartoon cartoon cartoon episode is :tyrone watermelon cockzilla powerdick
oh my GOD

I cum HARD when I have an abortion. Nothing gets me off like knowing I'm a bad, twisted mommy. No, baby boy won't ever get to suckle from these perfect tits. Mommy's gonna scrap him, because he's retarded. I know I smoked and drank so it's my fault, but fuck it, I'm not giving birth to a defect. No, I'm going to cum hard when that big dick doctor scraps him and then replaces him with a son with GOOD genes.One I'd actually LOVE."

Loli-kin you were ment to destroy the perverts! Not join them!

>hey guys make me say stuff :)
>literally hundreds of epic things you could make Enkidu say to troll other boards and their threads and users
>instead, flood of kinky sex requests

WAY TO GO GUYS

Sup Forums lost its creativity years ago

WE MUST SECURE A PLACE FOR WHITE BOIS
SO THAT THERE CUTENESS WILL NEVER LEAVE THE EARTH

Hey mister, want some beer or pot? we also have prog rock and a record player in the back of the van if you're interested!

>troll other boards

jesus are you twelve?

everyone just wants to get off in this crazy world

"The gene pool is stagnant and I am the administer of chlorine."

vocaroo.com/i/s0A5oS0b4aKx

"Dear /vp/, I wish to inform you that your favourite Pokemon is rather bad, and that it would be most honourable for you to commit suicide, for the betterment of the world."

vocaroo.com/i/s1bYZQBvlp59

can you please sing the nigga nigga nigga nigga song for me again in your most sensual loli voice?

No but you are if all you can think about is jacking off to a middle-aged fat lady ;^)

she's talented weirdo

I lied I'm not 18 I'm 13 now your going to have to buy me all the gumi bears I want or I'll tell my daddy

>thinking im not here to meme with dumb quotes from movies and video games

SHE'S. OLD. She was doing this crap back in 2011. She has posted HUNDREDS of masturbating soundtracks. Get off to those and start requesting something original you lazy fags.

IM A ALABAMA NIGGER AND I WANNA BE FREE
HELL TO THE NAACP

I feel the need to release the freed will of my seed into thee.

My name is Rachel Purity. Do you know why that's my name? Because I don't mix with non-white people like you. You can die in the gutter!

I said my sword was a tool of justice. Not used in anger. Not used for vengeance. But now... Now I'm not so sure. And besides, this isn't my sword.

Please read the sign on pic related

i didn't know she was middle aged

"It's ok if you play with my sister, daddy does it all the time. She won't even remember...

No, really! We keep toys and stuff right by her bed.

Look how she's trying to push it away with her feet, hah. She *hates* the massager.

Uh oh, is baby gonna cum? Oh no~"

>that last second of audio

im glad an elephant could give the last word

vocaroo.com/i/s1ylPF4D418c

traps are gay user, just accept that you like penis and help me slob this knob

vocaroo.com/i/s0E3OHyRZTkS

woa

Hey OP your voice sounds reasonable close to monica rial pls confirm

"Hey, daddy? Wanna smell my feet again? I wore the same socks as yesterday and they're really gross..."

"Shit! I just ran out of ammo and there are too many of these bastards to slaughter by hand."