Does Sup Forums like anime?

Does Sup Forums like anime?

>liking anime

As throwaway entertainment to play in the background as I'm getting drunk and shitposting? Yes

Do I take it seriously? No

>Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

>liking jap cartoons

I like anime but i hate people who like anime

Dragon Ball Evolution best anime. 9/11 made my towers crumble.

>mfw sissy anime bois invade your board

OK just show us your boipucci and be done with it.

kys

I love both 3d movies and 2D anime.

this more or less

there's incredible anime films out there. the anime posters you see on Sup Forums are grown men into the whole "kawaii" aspect. they couldn't give a shit about artistic merit

I have about as much respect for animes as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

same

I watch a lot of anime but I refuse to associate myself with others who do the same, and I consider it a guilty pleasure and nothing more

same desu

umm delete this please

>not liking Satarday Morning Cartoons
kill yourself

i like Sup Forums posters for being so rude and not Sup Forumsedditors like these nu-weebs are cancer worse than mlp

I like masturbating to anime girls but I do not watch anime.

there are some fetishes that can only be found in ero-manga

I thank the lord for the Japs and their filthy depraved comics that make my dick hard

Only music shows