Cuckold impregnation thread

Cuckold impregnation thread.
Let's talk about our fantasies.
Would you be the cuck or the bull?
Would you ACTUALLY do it?

Bull, creampie but not impregnate, I ain't paying some stranger alimony or child support

Yeah that’s taking it too far. It may sound hot, but it’s a lifelong consequence of being horny

No, but the cuck wants to raose tthe kid as his own.
This sort of arrangement is what I'm talking about.

I want a big family anyway.
Let's say I have 6 kids, would 2 of them being by other men really be that bad?

>Would you be the cuck or the bull?
Bull.
>Would you ACTUALLY do it?
If I could be sure that I wouldn't get hit with child support later.

Have been bull for a late 40’s chick when I was 22. She was 5.5/10, little chubby, great tits but was insane in bed. Her husband was a complete beta and sometimes drove her to hotel we’d bang at.

She wanted me to cum inside her bareback but wouldn’t do it for fear of impregnating. Said she was on pill but woman who fucks another guy basically in front of her husband just maybe could lie about that too.

She actually got frustrated w/me always wanting to but on her tits and face or use condom which was one thing that led to us breaking it off. That and I honestly got bored with fucking her.

>If I could be sure that I wouldn't get hit with child support later.
The point of it is that cuck raises the kid as his own and you get away freely.
The cuck is the daddy here, while the bull is the biological father.

Yep, using another man's wife as my cumdump and breeding sow while he takes care of the aftermath is what I would want.

I would love to see a huge bbc fill my girlfrind's pussy with cum.
While they are fucking I would lick her asshole clean while she is humiliating me. When he is cumming i would push my girlfriend all the way in his monster. I wouldnt like him to inpregnate her tho, and most likely I would never actually do this.

I'm on the cuck side of the story. I still want most of the kids to be by me and I also have to approve of the bull (if his genes are good enough).

People tell me I'm not a real cuck, but a dom with a watching fetish, which is kinda true.

I would also enjoy if she had a big permament gape after it, so big she wouldnt really feel me after it.

I don't really care as long as you don't try to put restrictions on me.

jesus cuckfag every day sometimes several times a day, you sperg this shit out of your anus.
Arent you tired of being called a filthy degenerate unworthy of life yet?

It wasn't a cuck situation, but my gf was fucked against her will by a black dude when she started college. I still fap to it all the time. For details and story Kik filterlife

Well, you get to impregnate my wife, isn't that enough?
But yes, I do put on some restrictions.

I'm a dom myself, I like to watch my wife getting bred by a big-cocked strong animal (bull).
That's basically how I see it.

My wife and I agreed that If She ends up wanting children, she'll have another mans child.

I have a really tiny penis and can't fuck her...my tiny cock just won't get up around a pussy. So she has three boyfriends She sees for sex and dates

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife/gf or maybe even sister/mother? Post their kik or snapchat name here or send it to my kik/sc to avoid whiteknights and them getting spammed. my kik and snapchat username is justsomeguy511

Suicide is always an option boys.

dude why are you married? Seriously i see no benefit for you other than possibly a financial one.

Go to gym and stop dreaming you fat fuck

>Well, you get to impregnate my wife, isn't that enough?
Not if the cost is too high.
>I'm a dom myself, I like to watch my wife getting bred by a big-cocked strong animal (bull).
The second part I sort of agree with, but for the first part I'm not your pet. If I'm not going to be able to do what I want to do, then I'm not going to bother.

I'd be a cuck to lesbians (I'm straight)

Any one get off on being both? I got some scenarios I'd love to play out. My wife knows I get off on some small part of cucking. Dosnt know what it's called tho. But knows I don't want any one else but her, it's the only way she's cool with it. So long as it's not an excuse. But I would cuck my buddy and his girl in a heartbeat. He's in a diff state for work. She's a solid 7. And loves anal.

As for the preggy thing. Preg chicks are hot. I get off on both. But never do it. Already got a step kid.

>Not if the cost is too high.
There is no cost, I raise the kid as my own, that's the whole point.
>If I'm not going to be able to do what I want to do
Well, you can fuck her how ever you want. I'll be there for sure and I may talk or make out with her while you're doing it.
You still get to do what you want, but not the whole time. You get what I mean?

I love her, we work really well together...I'm submissive and she's dominant. We still have "sex", but she pegs me with a strapon. I'm very feminine too and she's ok with that!

so you are the kind of faggot that makes the other faggots uncomfortable when you come over to faggot town to hang out?

not into the whole impregnation thing, although the fantasy of it is hot, but I do really want fuck a pussy that just got cream pied

>but not the whole time
>You get what I mean?
Not really. Here's what I mean: I want to fuck her however I want, the way that I want. What you do while I'm doing that is your business, and if you want to have it only be certain days or times then that's fine too. What I mean is that I'm not going to take instructions from you while I'm having my way with her. At any point.

I only bottom for men because my wife likes it....otherwise I prefer being dominated by a woman.

>What I mean is that I'm not going to take instructions from you while I'm having my way with her. At any point.
When we're trying to get her pregnant, you should cum in a position that has higher pregnancy chance.
If I want to join and do my thing, you also have to adapt to that.

>If I want to join and do my thing, you also have to adapt to that.
That only works if "adapting" doesn't actually change what I'm doing. If you want to talk to her or kiss her while I'm pumping my cock into her pussy then that's fine. If you want to kiss her while she's busy sucking my cock, that's not fine.

Sent you a name

Don't forget that you are the pet here.
There are tons of guys willing to put up with anything to experience impregnation without consequences.

Maybe if you are 7 feet tall and have IQ 150+ then I may let you do things your way.
If not, know your place, pet.

You are no different than a horse being used for freak's pleasure.