First day of 2018 Help me out b

First day of 2018 Help me out b
How do I poison someone and not get caught? I want a almost 0% chance of not getting caught.
(they aren’t protected by anyone)

1. Chug bleach
2. kiss the person

I don’t want to die and Kissing won’t be possible

Introduce them to Sup Forums the biggest poison of them all......

>(they aren’t protected by anyone)

> police
> coroner
> science

> want a almost 0% chance of not getting caught
Force feed them bleach then confess to the police.

Can you get your hands on insulin? That would be my route.

Paint a room close to theirs with outdoor paint. If it’s a small enough space they’ll suffocate. At best everyone thinks you’re incompetent and lucky to be alive.

I can actually

depends on how close you are to them. theres some type of bean that you can use to make ricin but i dont remember what its called. raw kidney beans, random mushrooms in your yard, LSD, salmonella, the way you use these depends on your relation to the person

> almost 0% chance of not getting caught
keks

Castor beans, but you're just as likely to poison yourself making the shit

A good dose of insulin will kill someone who isn't diabetic. From what I hear it's hard to trace. Just give them an injection with a thin needle in a hidden place. As long as there is no motive to connect you you should be fine.

It's obvious as fuck when the run the blood test in an autopsy.
A non diabetic going into a diabetic coma sets alarm bells ringing

its risky but effective if you do it right. I have a recipe somewhere, your supposed to grind them and dry them out and let it just sit there for a week to make ricin powder, but it gets more potent the longer you leave it out. If its longer than 2 weeks youll die from touching it at all.

Might I ask why you want this person dead?

You have to acid soak then wash and do a lot of steps. I wouldn't be trying it without a proper hazmat suit

They always run a list of standard narcotics to run the blood test post mortom. Just pick a compound that isn't listed. And don't leave traces, e.g. using needles. Now kys first before you kill that other person you degenerate fuck that you are.

You sound like a pathetic child, go ask your parents for help with whatever interpersonal shit you can't get over with this person. Some nice meds and therapy and you'll almost be like a real person. Don't poison someone for not liking you, you'll get caught and no matter how smart you think you are you'll suffer because of it.

Without exposing myself, not really. All I can say is this person threatens me with physical harm on a daily basis if I don’t do certain things for them. They even call me a slave sometimes as a “joke”.

if op has nothing to live for which he probably doesnt if he is seriously okay with killing someone why not

Your wrong
kindly fuck off

if they are a smoker you can kill them off with nicotine
buy nicotine patches or the fluid for vapes and concentrate nicotine from that

nicotine is more toxic than cyanide so you only need a tiny amount of pure shit

inject into cigaretes and let them die, if you get far away and if it takes long enough for them to smoke that cigarete you can easily pass with an alibi

if they are old enough the coroner might not even make blood tests, since it's obvious they died from the heart attack caused by prolonged exposure to cigarets (my grandma and my unlce bot supposedly died from heart attack, the reason I say supposedly is because they never really made research to find cause of death)

Samefag

Itt
OP wants to poison his alcoholic parents for using him as sex slave. Don't worry, the physical abuse will come automatically, with or without doing what they are asking of you.

Poison is the worst way to kill someone, and 100% chanse of getting caught.

If the person is a druggy, it is easy to fake an overdose. If they don't use drugs, forget it.

Wrong

Is samefagging, because it's (me).

It takes a lot of time before the insulin kicks in and much longer before someone will fall into a coma. Before that time he'll surely eat something after feeling dizzy but even if he falls in a coma emergency services can easily save him, I've experienced this myself.

They use marijuana but also steals pills on a regular basis from their mom who has cancer.

lemme guess
it's your abusive stepparrent
bully from school
a coworker that uses their position to far beyond what should be allowed
a guy you owe money

either tell us what it is or fuck off, nypa nigger

Then why do you want to poison them?
Do you prepare their food?
If the person died would anyone suspect you (at least immediately)?

I ask because there are better ways to kill someone.

>fuck off CIA

It is a bully but i’m too old for school. It’s my next door neighbor’s adult manchild

That sounds like an outrageous amount of work.

I don’t think anyone would expect me besides investigators (isn’t it basic to check neighbors?) which is all I care about

Does he go outside often and, if so, does he follow some pattern (at least enough to predict where he's going once he leaves)?

one word: nervegas

it hurts....but it's true

FBI plz leave

Sorry about my wrong
>you really are an idiot

Ahw c'mon son. You deserve to be bullied. Man the fuck up. Plan some evil scheme. But thinking about murdering him with some lame ass poison. Kys.

And even if you not are gonna kill yourself, at least realize that this could backfire so hard your anus will be on fire when raped by three niggers in jail.

So do something fucking different and man the hell up. Haunt him to make him insane, publically expose him of schandals by hacking him, or something i dunno.

I hear him drunk going to his home late at night. And he works in the morning not sure where. His mom never leaves the house

do they use capsules?
if yes just smug some fentanyl into it, 0.1 mg could easily kill them, heck add in a mg or two of amphetamines, heroin or morphine

they will seem like a drug addict and nobody will give a shit about their death

it will be clear they ODed on cheap drugs and no fuccs will be given on them

>buy nicotine based product
>concentrate
>inject into cogaretes

are you dumb or just ignorrant
I could do that in a matter of hours,get your hand dirty you lazy slut

just fuck him with a knife. saves time and if you do it right its self defense..

Itt part 2

>Two beta cucks living with their mom. One thinks he is alpha. The other is trying to kill him. Who will be the next real alpha top dawg?

I’ve thought about this too. He often makes me flinch by fake lunging at me. Would it self defense if I stabbed him multiply times in reaction?

Test the poison on yourself first, faggot. They can't do anything to you afterards if it works.

Carbon dioxide from a broken or bad working heater

You'll need more than .1 mg of fentanyl orally. I'd say 2.5 mg is a sure fire amount. Now .1 of carfentanil, that would fuck them up.

Here Op, if it works and you get caught, do something that we can identify you by.

Does he bike/walk or drive?
Is it possible that he works in a high-crime-rate downtown area?
Are the nearby bars high(er)-class or total shitholes?

Are you amerifag? Couldn't you just shot him for threspassing your house when he comes to molest you? Legal killing fuck yeah.

>0% chance of getting locked up
People go to jail for shooting niggers trying to stab them. Don't rely on the "I feared for my life" meme.

Sounds like some high school punk. Start a rumor that he is gay.

If I get caught i’m not going to jail or prison. Too small i’d be a fuck doll. Bath and a radio should do it

OP here i’ve got enough information thanks b

My best friend died from a stroke while using wrong insulin shot after doing coke all weekend. 5 inch lesion in his brain. He died 2 years ago. Be careful guy

I hope op has been reported

So tell us OP, what's your plan?

If you kill yourself atleast leave some evidence that we can identify you by.

aw geez OP why do you have to be a fucking puss
square up, get ripped and fuck em up

I have enough poison to murder my whole family, workplace and possibly even hometown, but even I know it's a last option, a plan Z

if a guy is bullying you you get stronger and beat him down
if he is taller or somply so massive you can't get a blow on him just buy a taser or knuckle buster
if he is so invulnerable that his skin is kevlar and he could survive a hit from a meteor the size of a three storey house going at the velocity half of speed of light... just get a knife you know how to use and scare him of

if he is fearles warrior sent by the nation of barbaric murderers who's only fear is that they won't kill atleast a 1000 men by the end of their lifespan, then and only then can you poison them

do they meat the criteria or no

N/A, op is snowflake (and fag)

>manchild
>is bullying
you deserve all of it. fight him

Sabatoging pills
They are already visually buff and i’m badically a little trap.
Any ideas?

you see, too much fentanyl and too little any other drug and it gets suspicious

and you never lace just one capsule
.1mg won't kill them, you are right
1mg in couple of capsules and they are good as dead

Timestamp your front door while making it. At least we can verify this story when your house is on TV when all goes wrong.

so, what gives
get /fit/
get ripped
get jacked on roids

fuck him up and slay his mom's pussy
ya have to pee on his bush to show him
if you poison his bush his bush will still be better than yours, he will die with honor and glory killed by some cuck with poison
if you beat him down the bush will rot away and he will always be remebered as a guy that got beatdown by a former trap

that's equivalent of being gangbanged followed by chocholate lemonade shower

Is it about inheritance?

>(my grandma and my unlce bot supposedly died from heart attack, the reason I say supposedly is because they never really made research to find cause of death)
Maybe OP poisoned them

fuck money
I’ve tried getting fit but I what I struggle with is finding a diet that helps me get buff.

>I want a almost 0% chance of not getting caught.

So in reality you WANT to get caught..

Timestamp while making it or if you kill yourself write some weird shit about andy sixx

kek
OP is a worthles trap cuck, he couldn't even poison a fly

I have 10 kilos of cyanide at my place in form of prussian blue, but cyanide doesn't give you heart attack, it fucccs you up in every sense possible

guess we'll never know what really happened to them

guess we'll never know

or make your house look super fucked up and write on the walls a bunch of shit that can be put into a youtube video or can be debated over for a month by /x/ fags

roids ma man
you said yourself you are borderline trao, who gives if your balls shrink

buy whey protein, eat a lot of meat
exercise to some amount and use the fucking roids

shit I'd use them if I was in your situation

oh shit my english...

Tell them they can make crystals by mixing the ingredients used to make chlorine gas. Bleach, amonia (used in cleaning products like stone cleaner), some pennys and then after mixing them have them blow into the mix with a straw. Leave the room immediately and they will inhale some and if your lucky die.

>I want a almost 0% chance of not getting caught.

So you want to get caught

I’ll check back in a month. I’ll give full photo to identify

mfw I almost tried this myself

See

Late to the party..

Tallium, gold, and other metals i dont want to introduce you, some ones are quicker than others, and they are hard to trace... htye will obviously look ill, but not like dying until the coma

That is a topkek my dude