I'm a NEET...

I'm a NEET. My parents bought me a house which I only pay $500 "rent" on per month and literally no other expense other than gas and groceries (they pay for cell phone, utilities, car insurance, car repairs, university tuition, etc).

How does it feel like knowing I will never have to suffer financially, or even work hard for that matter? I'm set for life and now I do anything I want. How many of you faggots have bills, debt, and children to pay for?

That's really neat.

>university tuition
>NEET

Think about this, world: I will never have a mortgage

>paying rent to your own parents
lol
I have all I could want for free.

When your neet forgets to drop out of college

>is in university
>Not in Education Employment or Training
You're not a NEET dumbass.

>NEET
>university tuition
nigga do you know what the first acronym means?

fuck off. i didn't even pay last month's due to weed. i played it off and got the stink eye for awhile, but now they love me again

kek

/thread

Are you in the Alt Right by any chance?

I'm an atheist

Dude i pay 25$ a month plus 10$ if i turn heater on for few days.You Americans are overpaying everything,we build a house for 10k$ you cant afford car for that ammount of money,still we aint rich...

kek

where do you live?

sounds like my upstairs neighbor at my apartment complex.
> never works
> is in his apartment or sitting on the deck 24/7
> hear him stomping around in his apartment and flushing toilet at 3,4,5 am waking me up
> always drinking
> constantly creeping on girls in the nearby apartments as they walk by
> always inviting them to partake in his neet lifestyle by drinking with him
> his mom comes and visits him 2 times a week bringing him groceries and laundry
> he doesn't own a car
he's about 45 or 50, fat, ugly and a serious creep. this is the life you're embracing. you're pathetic.

Be europour. Think living inside of dead horse with ten other immigrants is acceptable.

At least Chumlee had a fucking job and could afford to buy his own meth you pathetic fucking faggot!

i am in the same position except its my gf's parents supporting me and i will be inheriting about 100k in a few months

I'd rather have to work for my things. Makes you appreciate it more.

Yes, but you live in Romania or some other eastern shithole that has nowhere near the quality of life of any western nation.
In western europe the prices aren't that far off from what OP said.

You're asking us how you feel?
Um it feels good u fukn dick
I actually have potential unlike 99% of people. But I'm still just trying to survive, save, and move to a better part of the country. And I keep hitting roadblocks. They wouldn't be a big deal but when you're poor and your car shits out guess what FUCK YOU. If your stupid job feels like dicking you around, again FUCK YOU. If you don't like it kill yourself

Back when I did have parents they just got in my fuckin way. I'm just losing. Every day I work at my gay ass Wendy's chef 9.25 an hour is another day down the fuckin toilet.

Life is fukn dicks. You waste a huge chunk of your youth on 12 years of basic basic education and if you're poor it doesn't matter how smart you are, you go get a fuckin job because everything costs money.

Hey OP faggit

I’ve got a totally free house that my folks let me live in and they pay all the fucking bills.

They gave me the house as I went through a divorce (but I still kept my house, which is rented).

I choose to work for beer n whore money, plus for holidays.

Your parents are cucking your shit right up faggit you soft blob.

Stay mad you amerifat bitch!

Love,

James

That is nothing. Unless you somehow manage to invest it all successfully there is a 0% chance that $100k can have a positive meaningful impact on your life. You'll probably spend it on retarded cars and stupid vacations. Please buy a lot of crack and smoke it all on the roof of a hotel in Vegas.

>there is 0% chance that 100k can have a positive meaningful impact on your life
are you fucking retarded, that is a mortgage for a house

>I'm set for life
Or until you parents die, whichever comes first

in fact, i will invest it in some form of accumalator for the 2 years i have remaining in university. i will live with my gf in her parents (massive) house for those 2 years (rent free). they are rennovating the house and we will have our own space, own living room and bedroom for the time. when i finish uni (with my inevitable 1st) i will probably progress to do a masters (i was asked to join a masters in my first year) and then we will think about cashing the money and buying a place depending on how the masters goes. my gf is born into money and i will be marrying into it.

Well I'm glad you're not having children. You're a fucking embarrassment. Since when is it a point of pride to be the equivalent of a welfare nigger?