Describe the smell of in room. Ignore the mango headed bitch

Describe the smell of in room. Ignore the mango headed bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jz6MqzyNeFg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Feet and menstrual blood.

Cheap perfume and cigars, those bitches never met class in their lifes

Salty milk and coins.

The noise would be terrible.

Dorito's, Pepsi, and sweatsocks

>mango headed bitch
What's wrong with her?

I thought they were dolls at first and it scared me

plank from an outhouse on a tuna boat

I thought Robbie rotten was single

Gotta agree. I usually hang with 6 female friends every Monday and the room usually smell like rotten blood everytime 2 or more of them are on their period. Idk if i just know them too much but i can detect if they are on their period just by hugging them. In the counterpart... that turns me on. I think its a biological thing

it smells like womangos.

damn!

>The noise would be terrible.
OMG

I would prefer to shred my balls in a cheese grater than spend 10 minutes in that room.

If you could isolate one or two in the corridor it might be ok.

bitch look like a foot

The smell? Fuck that, look at the monster in the bottom left. Like what the actual fuck is that?

Oh boy. As the footfag i am i can smell that room from here. Footfag's paradise.

What the fuck is up with that mango ass head jesus christ almighty

OP I can't seem to ignore that mango headed bitch.

Can tell they are all british.

Dubs gets her nude

Why you hanging with 6 girls every Monday?

gym locker room, public toilet and douglas perfumes, with a slight hint of low end "bar on a street corner"

probably smells like cheap booze, fake tan and hairspray. also i can tell theyre brits just by looking at their ugly mugs.

i wonder how you got a panorama fuckup only in one corner
must be iphone, normal phones do not have such problems

the manga girl cant be real

forget the smell, the fucking CRIMSON CHIN's secret identity has been revealed

>Ignore the mango headed bitch.
I don't think that's possible, but there's no way that room doesn't smell like sweaty feet and stale cum.

I imagine a lethal cocktail of perfumes accompanied by a faint smell of OJ, vodka, and weed.

>Oh hey user! We're just having a little get together with some of the foreign exchange students!
>This is Alejandra from Spain.
>Mika from Austria.
>Lima Bean there is from some Ukraine city close to Pripyat.

.....dubs

Idk. Is funny. Since all of them smoke weed and drink is curious and different time. They dont give a fuck and sleep in their panties when drunk and thats a bonus. Also, "user, give a feet massage pleaaaaase" extra boner, i mean, bonus.

Dubs gets the crimson chin nude. OP DELIVARS!

underrated anticipated

Marlbolo red, ass, sweaty feet, menstruation and mango.

>151 proof
murricans are even so retarded they don't understand 75%?

That's hot. I stopped hanging with girls a long time ago. All my partys are sausage partys now. It fucking sucks

>*75.5%
Clearly we understand it better than you.

You can tell this ugly fuck is British

It would be easier to ignore everything and everyone else than to ignore El Mango.

Damn. That is a fucked up face. Though even a beta/b/ro should be able to get some with her, on the upside.

that was my first thought as well. what is it about them that gives it away, do you think?

Yeah that sounds gay af

lessee...

a group of girls with nothing better to do than play sports and try to look pretty. bottom left bitch got photoshopped.

so, probably really shitty perfume, "feminine hygiene" spray and spilled vodka.

you'd probably fuck any of them if you had a chance. even the photoshopped bitch.

Im not shaming, i love british whores but they have a very specific kind of face.

Mango

Tuna fish. youtu.be/Jz6MqzyNeFg

oh for sure i wasnt saying it was bad, its just the exact same place my brain first went.

those bitches are all british for sure

Two hours later and the room smells like vomit.

At least the girl up there had the decency to keep her converse on. Can smell the feet sweat through my screen.

LMFAO!

No fuck you bitch

Smell like H E A V E N

Bitch really looks like the moonman

so are you the gay friend who isn't actually gay?

MY FUCKING SIDES HURT SO FUCKING MUCH

Headfooted.jpeg

I am im afraid. I fucked 2 of them tho... thanks to the other 4 who make it possible. Gotta love them

Also, im pretty sure they all know about my feet faggotry but just dont say it in my face. Pretty sure they talked about it before when im not around.

Holy shit, I cannot ignore that fucking banana in the left bottom corner.

That's a fact.