I have 2 gf, I love them both...

I have 2 gf, I love them both, I'm 26 so I want to choose one at the end of this year (if they don't fuck things up) to marry, they are both great but I need to be with them together for a bit longer so I can choose correctly.

Tips on how to have 2 gf without they finding about this? Thanks.

Stop using condoms with either. Whichever gf gets pregnant first is the keeper.

Which one does more sexually?

where are you from OP?

>not bf
Ok vagicuck

roll a dice 1-3 is gf #1, 4-6 is gf #2

Pick smarter girl.

Pick the one that does anal.

pick the more submissive one

Pick the second, because if the first one was really the one you wouldn't have fallen for the second one.

Also, I hope they find out and both leave you.

wew lad

pick the one that goes ass to mouth without you prompting her

make a pros and cons list for each one and figure out a point system then choose soon because every day that you date both of them your risk of one finding out and telling the other increases and then you go from 2 gfs to 0 real quick

Whichever one knows her place as an obedient little whore

The one that's not prettier but she cooks and cleans. She cares a lot about me.

this unironically

They are both smart. One is kinda a "smartass" and the other one is smart but in the right moments.

They are both submissive.

The second one is so much hot, I think that's what I miss about her.

lemme guess, their names are righty and lefty?

That's a good parameter. The one that cooks and cleans is the more modest and she handles herself well in tense situations, shes 3 years older than the other girl (the other is 21, shes 24) and she's not so hot but she is an awesome partner, she cares a lot about me.

Thanks a lot mate. I really want to choose correctly and stay loyal to one but I don't know, I feel more attracted to one girl than the other one.

Girl 1: Cooks, cleans, is more mature in her personality, is not so crazy, doesn't have a past of drug use (used to drink not anymore), wants a kid, good girl.

Girl 2: More fun, hot as fuck, cares about me, doesn't cook but she's willing to learn (she says), doesn't clean, she has a past of drug use like me but we are both clean now, she drinks with me and she has a past of being a crazy drunk, not these days, shes fun and loves me, hot as fuck but I don't know, I want to change some stuff about her and she's trying but I don't know if thats gonna work.

I wish girl 1 was as hot as girl 2.

you're an idiot

Girl 2 sucks.

Pics of both

Stop larping, faggot.