Alvin Row

Am i the only one who thinks Alvin Row isn't some legendary 11/10 song? Like people regard it as hands down the BEST ancimal conletive song ever and i just don't see it.

well wh'ats the best anco song then pal

The whole album is shit
Whole band too

Whatever song I pick you will laugh at and call me a pleb so why bother?

Someone says Alvin Row is the best AC song ever in a thread. Newfags who can't think for themselves force themselves to like it and then start posting that it's the best AC song ever. The song is 11 minutes long so how can it not be legendary

Damn, that's pretty rude. And I don't think just because you hold this opinion means everyone else should.

>song length determines quality of song

It's a rubbish song that is too long and too silly.

best song ever made sorry you don't get it

The song is definitely among the best in contemporary music. What we're seeing here is nothing more than the counter thought.

If a song is more than 10 min it is auto edgy and intelligent

I'd rather feed an apple to a deer.

A lot of the songs on this album are around the 10 minute mark, though.

I just made a thread last night about this album and said that Alvin Row is amazing, but overrated.
To its credit, it doesn't feel like a 12 minute song because I just get so into it each time I hear it. It's not long to be "edgy" or "intelligent"
This is not true

And people agreed, about its's amazingness at least. But its just boring, user.

I think it's interesting all the way through and gets better the more times you listen to it, but to each their own

>i just don't see it
You're supposed to HEAR songs not LOOK at them, you IDIOT!!!

Penny Dreadfuls
Chocolate Girl
La Rapaet

Alvin Row is great but it's not even the best song on the album. That title belongs to Penny Dreadfuls.

It's the whole 8 minute buildup to the "When I stay shy, you stay shy, dear alvin" section. Having drawn out builds to emotional peaks leave lasting impact.

This is why albums like Lift Yr Skinny Fists get such praise. People lose their shit after long meandering songs lead up to actual solid musical moments.

All that being said, Alvin Row is my favorite AC song. Penny Dreadfulls is the only comparable track and that song does the same thing that Alvin Row does just a bit shorter.

The song is pretty good but the best way to describe the first 2 minutes is mildly excruciating with that white noise tone

Safer

Taste.

Banshee Beat is better

one just can't explain art

Looks like this ain't your first rodeo partner

>am i the only one
no ur not now delete this shit thread