Live Music Thread

Who have you seen recently? Who are you planning on seeing?

I'm debating paying $150 for front row St. Vincent seats. Worth?

you might get to see some sweet vag

I saw The Buzzcocks a few weeks back at a small Chicago club.

I just ordered my tickets for Phil Lesh, who will be heading my way come the middle of November.

I noticed she dresses pretty skimpy in her shows. Seemed to mostly be the chest area.

Also, I saw Lords of Acid and Combichrist a couple weeks ago. Already paid for tickets to see Gwar and Ghoul live next month, too.

I've barely seen anyone live so far but I'm anxious about the St. Vincent show because it's got seats. The two standing shows I've been to were fun.

I'm not really a huge fan but I'd go because, you know. pussee

Are the girls who see her that really easy if you go?

they're all lesbos

Yeah

I'm getting mixed messages here

Just bought tickets for Boris in November. The openers are good too.

if you want easy pussy go to a country concert

lads
if you had the choice of seeing in a small venue

azaleia banks
flying lotus in 3d
ringo starr
tyler the creator
bon iver
or SZA

who would you see

thanks

Ringo because last chance, followed by bon iver I guess. Wouldn't really go see any of them unless it was cheap.

Flylo

A boat, a medkit and a flare gun

azaleia banks $20
flying lotus in 3d $23
ringo starr $48
tyler the creator $30
bon iver $38
SZA $25

Lmao i saw st vincent for 30 bucks 4 years ago.

Flying lotus.

did you see boob and/or vag?

Also debating seeing St. Vincent

Should I do Beacon Theater (NYC) or Electric Factory (PA)?

Electric factory if you are closer. It looks like a standing show.

My buddy Ethan playing drums for fly-lo opener sevendavisjr.
I go where the real nigga shit is at.

WHERES THE LEAK

I'd rather go to a Trump rally than a Banks show. Bon Iver is expensive no. Flying Lotus could be dank, "in 3d" is intriguing. Tyler is just right. Ringo Starr is an awesome value imho, McCartney would be 120 a ticket easily. He might get to play some Beatles, Photograph and It Don't Come Easy are nice songs.

I would just try hard to see Tyler and Ringo and eat less Avocado Toast or Chipotle that month. Did you know McDonalds coffee is like a buck?

Flylo sucks live

Oh shit and i didnt see these ones

kamasi washington $25
the mountain goats $20

if that changes anything..

Her last album sucked

Sun Kil Moon tonight.

Went to another Melvins show recently, their shows are always fun. Gwar is playing in a few months and they're goofballs but I hate the venue, I'll have to skip that one. Living Colour is playing at a small place here. I always thought their bass player was 2cool.

I don't know how you can even think about paying $150 for St Vincent. I saw her the last time she was here and it wasn't even $30.

Seeing him friday. Super stoked.

Saw Warpaint last month debating to see Chelsea Wolfe in a week

Most recent was RHCP this summer. Fantastic show, got a setlist. I only have tickets to see Metallica this spring and Roger Waters in the summer. I can't see Dinosaur Jr which is a real shame.

>seats

mountain goats by far

How were they?

Saw Severed Heads last Friday.

saw Slowdive yesterday with blanck mass opening
both were really enjoyable
Golden Hair live was magical

i've only seen arcade fire and roger waters
roger waters concert was a 12/10. would love to see the us and them tour again.
i want to go see morrissey but last time he came here he canceled the show the day before so im still angry about that.

Swans + Baby Dee
Daddy Long Legs
Chick Corea

Saw alvvays on the first night of their tour the other night, jeff rosenstock, death grips/ministry, everything everything, possibly against me all coming up

did you jump up on stage and try to kiss her?

The guy who did probably lurks here

Haven't been there myself yet but I hear the acoustics/mixing at Electric can be pretty shitty

Were the buzzcocks worth seeing?

Probably

I went to the Depeche Mode concert in Toronto. It was my first real concert ever and I had a fucking great time, DM is my favourite band and the ticket prices were worth it to me. Martin's sweet voice sounds as lovely in person as it does over a CD. The only downside was this fucking hulk of a person standing directly in front of me lacking any consideration for short people behind him.