How does one find their DOC in a new area/city...

How does one find their DOC in a new area/city? I just moved to Dallas/Mesquite after living in small towns for a long time and desperately need opiates as my stash has run out. I have thought about just asking randoms but am very likely to be robbed as I'm a young white kid and this is a city of meth heads. Anyone have suggestions? craigslist just turns up tons of meth and absolutely nothing else.
tits for your time

you moved to a new place, why not start your life better by quitting dope?

I'm from Dallas also, drive down to Harry Hines Blvd. and you can find all kinds of drugs there

those your tits?

i got about 300 hydros 10/325s, we could probably work something out.

Where is the time stamp. My knowledge is worth more than a google image.

you can but it's also retarded easy to get robbed. I also don't exactly have safe transportation as my car starts without a key, has no door locks, etc and I don't carry a gun.

nope, ex gf. I'm a dude. I'd kill for some of those hydros though.
I don't have a timestamp because they're not mine but I have plenty more pictures

well that's a bummer. she had some nice little titties. i kinda wanted to suck on em

this is very true however not an option

make friends with a pothead more times than not theyll know where to get every drug you can want
depending on your age and your DOC

tried this, however the ones I met could only find weed or meth. Also tried meth heads and they could also find weed or meth. I don't go to school and I'm not currently working due to an on the job injury that is still being processed with workmans comp so I know nobody

would you be willing to part ways with some of those? I can pay as long as the price isn't unreasonable

What's the going price for hydro 10's ?

sorry man, i don't live anywhere near dallas, i just wanted to get you to post more tits

usually about $3 or $4 a piece.
well that's a bummer. alas here's more tits

goddamn user. those are nice. now i feel bad for fuckin you around like that. just know if i wasn't 6 hours a way, i'd totally hook you up with some of them and payback for my dipshittery.

Roll through Duncanville or DeSoto and ask if they know where you can get a hookup. Or anywhere around downtown Dallas.

it's all good my dude. and yessir they were. such is the life when you're fucking a 5'2 110 pound girl. the probability of actually getting what I want vs getting stabbed/ripped off/robbed/nothing at all is very low with doing that.

booty pics of same girl in case anyone has knowledge

You should def quit while you have an opportunity to start new dude.. trust me.. I basically fucked my life up doing heroin for a year and a half. Was well off I could've had anything I could've ever wanted.. then turned into a total shitstorm... Now I'm living back with Mommy and don't have a fucking thing or anybody cause they don't fuck wit dopeheads.. ex wife won't let me see my kids.. nothing. Trust me walk the better path

For the most part im looking for pain relief because I fucked my shoulder up at work and doctors aren't willing provide anything other than codeine. Im a former dope addict but could always quit when I needed to

>but could always quit when I needed to

lol really, that's the most generic addict excuse ever.

I'm not looking for addiction counseling. thx tho

Got any more tits?

anyone?

yessir