Hey, Sup Forums

hey, Sup Forums

how do I into cryptocurrency?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BcJPS7M1Z94
youtube.com/watch?v=jHDAsHPnh7U
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/wjpg94/bitcoin-cloud-mining-hashflare-genesis?utm_campaign=Motherboard Premium Newsletter - 15&utm_content=Motherboard Premium Newsletter - 15 CID_deb7cd801228a181ca21cc117fefc849&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Campaign Monitor&utm_term=I Bet My Bitcoin Like a Gambler and It Made Me Scared for the Future
webkinz.com/
neopets.com/
coinbase.com/join/5998c53533253e0327f554f0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you don't

don't join the retards who this that this shit is gunna last forever and think that they will become millionires

Crypto is a lottery. Just because you saw in the news that some guy won the lottery, do you run off and dump your life savings into lottery tickets?

Just avoid it and work a job

I'm more concerned with how it will behave after the "crypto" crash. I remember enron; bitcoin is the modern enron. the only difference is that bitcoin is legitimate about its capacities.

the bubble will pop, and the strong will survive.

I can into economics, but I can't fins anyone that will trade crypto IRL.

been to merryl linch, TDameritrade and the lot, and none of them will sell or buy crypto face to face.

I have one bitcoin someone gave to me but it's worthless until I can liquidate it.

I have a job. I'm concerned about investments now, and next to china, crypto seems to be the way to go. I'm not asking IF crypto, I'm asking HOW crypto.

see

Go to That's all they talk about.

Watch these.
youtube.com/watch?v=BcJPS7M1Z94
youtube.com/watch?v=jHDAsHPnh7U

I want Sup Forums's opinion, because it would be honest and unbiased.

What is it you want to know?

pretty much a step by step way to buy and sell IRL. I know how to mine to a point, but doing something with crypto sounds dangerous, so a quick step - by - step for IRL trading is what I'm after

especially online. I don't want to try to cash in a fucking $12000 string of characters over the webs.

Mining is basically pointless at this point. The current trend is to join a few exchanges, buy Bitcoin or Ethereum so you can use that to buy less expensive coins, find cheap ones that actually offer a usable service, buy some and hope they go up, then start the process all over. Keep your wallet on a drive, don't store your portfolio on an exchange. Also, write down your passwords and "strings of characters" with pen and paper. Avoid typing them manually into sites, always copy and paste. Make your exchanges and get the hell out.

Also, think of it as gambling. Don't put money in that you aren't prepared to lose.

And if you really have your heart set on mining, consider cloud mining, though you will need a fair amount of capital to even start. motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/wjpg94/bitcoin-cloud-mining-hashflare-genesis?utm_campaign=Motherboard Premium Newsletter - 15&utm_content=Motherboard Premium Newsletter - 15 CID_deb7cd801228a181ca21cc117fefc849&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Campaign Monitor&utm_term=I Bet My Bitcoin Like a Gambler and It Made Me Scared for the Future

find a random person on the street

give them all of your money.

the end.

here's the thing; every wallet I've found is online only. I don't know how to "make" a wallet on an HDD. every time I seek a service, they want me to make on online. I know I'm missing something critical, but I don't know what.

*make one online

Research cryptocurrency hardware wallets and order one that looks like what you want, then you set it up all on your own rig.

webkinz.com/

k

but how do I buy/sell in brick and mortar locations? where can I?

get fucked shithead faggot

Most people end up converting their gains into Bitcoin or Ethereum, then just making withdraws in the flat currency of their region (dollars, euros, yen, etc..).

neopets.com/

Less brick and mortar, and even online retailers, are accepting crypto directly because of how unstable it is. Europe even just went as far as to pull the plug on Bitcoin Visa cards.

I'm more thinking of trading agencies, like TD ameritrade and such. I went by a couple, one was wiling to help, but not with crypto. I don't want to liquidate now, I want to diversify. how, face to face, is the question,

I intend to convert my gains into gold/crypto 50/50

That I'm not sure of. I'm not surprised that you've had difficulty finding a place to deal with it. It's too unstable right now. You might just have to deposit it into your bank account or Paypal as flat, then go to a place like TD and invest from your personal account.

weapons ammo food
always have those three
firestarter n blades are handy
investments are good... be able to protect them
stay alert stay alive user

You get free 10$ of BTC when you buy here using my referral

well I've already got those bases covered. 2 mo. worth of food, 10 guns and 8K rounds of ammo at least (I haven't counted)

$2,200 liquid, and one bitcoin.

HOW DO I LIQUIDATE THE ONE FUCKING BITCOIN OR BUY MORE IS WHAT I'M ASKING

I'm sure you'll be just fine against a drone strike or when soldiers come for you.

i am a bot тнis action was preformed automatically
if you have an issue with this please report it to HQ as we are happy to help

sign up here then use your coinbase account for gdax you idiot. Now using my fuckin referral for takingthe time to write this shit because youre unable to use google like the rest of us.

>drones are worth using against individuals with boolits

seriously, I am asking for help to perform IRL transactions, market only, not retail or other bullshit, using bitcoin. yes I know you can't buy bread with 0.00001 bitcoin, I want to know how to trade it at brick and mortar locales.

so... I definitely won't get 1337 h4x04d here?

how do I wallet, friend?

also, what is gdax

Just get a prepaid crypto Visa, as long as you aren't in Europe.

I'm not in europe (10 guns, 8k ammo). where do I do that?

Now or later.
But you know that ponzi schemes like bitcoins do have to end at some point, right?

So when you invest, make sure that there will be others after you that invest too, cause the last to invest are the losers.

Just Google "crypto visa card", find one that works in the U.S., and sign up. Usually costs like $15.

that's why I want to liquidate and reinvest before the enron like crash

k googling now gimme 15

if you're old enough to remember the dotcom bubble

>crypto visa card
and it is kill

My business literally makes thousands profit mining. Google Winminer and get educated.

are you an idiot? sell it for money at an exchange

cashing out if easy as fuck and those who can't do it are pretending to be retarded or memeing

Get a time machine back when it was cheap.

use electrum as an offline wallet

those who offer online wallets are usually exchanges. if you want to exchange your coins for real money you either need an exchange, or an atm
google bitcoin atm and see if there's one near you

also how the fuck do you have bitcoins if you cant even setup a wallet, its a true mystery

Test

Don't listen to these no coiners OP. It's a good thing to get into on the side. Initial investment was $600 beginning of December, now im just shy of $8k. Just make sure you do a lot of research and get into coins with good fundamentals.