Is my dick small? its 6 and a half inches in length by 5 inches in girth. would this virgin cock please a woman...

is my dick small? its 6 and a half inches in length by 5 inches in girth. would this virgin cock please a woman? i have more if anyone is interested also

another angle

I think it's perfect, looks very tasty too :-)

thank you ;*

smaller than average but do your thang man

6.5x5 is smaller than average?

Are you only into women?

Almost same cock, but mine is in metric.
Lenght= 17.5 cm
Girth= 12.8 cm

No complaints so far, except for ramming to hard into their cervix while doggy style. You will be fine.

How is mine?

ive been curious for a while now, although id never be in a gay relationship, tge sex looks fun tho

is it hard?

Nope

8 inch here literally never measured until today, always thought it was big no need to measure now im smug and look down on all the little pee pees

Same here, just sex with men and women, only relationships with women or a trap

gtfo faggot

Send me some

;-)

My dick is 6" and 5.5" girth. My GF loves my cock and she says it's a good size in girth and it gets deep in certain angles (doggy and when she's on her back with her legs together in the air). Also she can't fit my dick to the back of her throat. You'll be fine as long as your girl isn't a loose girl.

op here
heres another, i just feel like if a woman has experienced a big dick i cant compete at all

rate mine?

is 5 inches of girth enough to give them that "full" feeling

Rate if you want

its a trap!

9/10

8/10

Lovely, would completely suck and sit my sissy ass on it.

Are you me? Literally in the same situation

Big...would suck it though for sure

op here, wondering what size girth gives most women that full or stretched feeling. is 5 inches enough?

;-)

From my experience, women get impressed by long cocks because of the hype. But vagina depths vary as much as cock length, so not every girl will be shallow enough to take mor than a 6 incher. You'll be fine

Think about this, most dildos are 1.5 inches in diameter. That's about 4.7 inches girth.

im mostly looking for serious relationshils and not random sex(sometimes obviously). would this be a good dick for long term? i just want to please whatever girl im with you know?

are they tho? does that even give them the full feeling?

I'm not sure about the "full" feeling, but if I were to sell something, I would do some market survey to find out what my potential customers want to buy.

true

heres another btw, rate?