If trips within 20 rolls I will smoke some high grade weed despite having a drug test tomorrow

If trips within 20 rolls I will smoke some high grade weed despite having a drug test tomorrow.

roll

im glad im not this fucking retarded, at least

post pic of said weed with timestamp or KYS. Roll

smoke up you fucking drug addict loser

do it

Yeah because you're carrying a bottle of another person's urine in your pocket. Now tell us you don't have a problem.

check em

yuh

Haven't touched a drug besides dxm within the last 4 months. I either smoke tonight or I play vidya.

rip you

Check 'em

You're gonna smoke anyway faggot

Roll

Also your company could also run a hair test, which can see if you've smoked within the last 120 or so days

Roll

Roll

Nothing personal kid.

Roll up faggit

Smoke up

Noice

>weed
> try some meth. Cool kids do it.

Looks like its bed time for you

Test

YOU GAVE US A SHITTY AMOUNT OF REPLIES AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD

OP here, increasing the amount from 20 to 40 let's see some trips

OP's a fag . Gimme those trips.

smoke flakka

Roll

ass

smoke it junkie

sreggin

I'm not a robot

OP again changing it to the next 100 replies. GIVE ME TRIPS YOU SISSY FAGS

Pic of my dabs

u sur?

Roll

Rolling

Go back to pol faggot

gonna get sum trips

Trips

You just got upset over a picture. Fucking kill yourself. Rolling.

Enjoy

gonna get sum trips 1

I just want you to ruin your life dammit. Roll dem trips.

gonna get sum trips 2

I'm not upset over anything, this isn't a political thread. Go back to pol with that garbage I don't want to see petty politics on my Fucking thread you 15 year old edgelord go back to listening to joji while you imagine your mother getting blacked by a bull you fucking neckbeard scum

gonna get sum trips 3

This post was too accurate. Are you okay, user?

gonna get sum trips 4

It's a fucking picture on Google you fucking autistic faggot. Thanks for proving I did the right thing saving it for use.

gonna get sum trips 5

Dumbass. You know what you want, you're tempting fate. Fate said no, and you keep trying again

gonna get sum trips 6

I just hate when newfags think all of Sup Forums is meant to be like pol, some people just want a chill thread that doesn't focus on negative bullshit and usually the people who shill on politics are as I described

gimme them trips

check

gonna get sum trips 7

A picture was posted as a joke, and now every board is Sup Forums? I hate when newfags fucking overreact and lose their shit.

gonna get sum trips 8

gonna get sum trips 9

gonna get sum trips

>Go back to pol faggot
>I'm not upset over anything

Nobody cares this wasn't a political thread you fucking kike, I'm not sure if you're too stupid to understand that or if you actually don't know what this is but you are only proving my point that people like you are why b is dying, nobody cares about that shit
>hurrr Durrr it says Nazi thatz gunna trigger niggers n shit
The fact is most of us just don't care and want to talk about fucking up our lives and getting high but of course there will always be some lonely underage fag who wants to be the clown of the thread but at least be original you fucking waste of digits

fuck almost got quads

It's not even about the picture it's the fact he actually thinks it was a funny original picture, I dont mind racism but if you are posting Sup Forums quality content then YOU are the newfag

Nigger

gonna get sum trips 1

Sand niggers

why can't get sum trips?

OwO

Dude. Just go smoke some more pot and chill the fuck out. You're getting triggered over a picture of four bars that says somebody is a Nazi.

Seems more like you're pussy Reddit-tier attitude is what's killing Sup Forums. "Don't post something I don't like!" Welcome to a Chan board.

gonna get sum trips 2

triips

It is funny. Imagine getting that result, imagine the person who got that result.

mommy I want trips

It's not the fact it says Nazi but you can make it about whatever you want it's about the fact it's unoriginal, it's irrelevant content to Sup Forums. I remember when Sup Forums had quality racist memes but people like you became complacent beta cucks who think being a quality Nazi is being "triggered" learn the difference you fucking street shitter

mommy where are my trips

gonna get sum trips

I could give two shits less about who got it, it's a free world do whatever you want but at least post something that actually IS funny

Uh oh. Does this meet your standards? Am I allowed to post this picture?

roll. enjoy the weed, faggot

It is funny. And even if it wasn't the reaction that it got on a fucking Chan board is funny.

You disappoint me

Is this picture acceptable?

you messed up the fucking trips

ok

gonna get sum trips 0

It's funny to autists who think words without context are funny. The same people who are laughing at that image right now are the same people who are STILL laughing at pickle rick. It's the same demographic different subject

Is this acceptable? Can I post this here?

gonna get sum trips 1

Is this in the rules?

Enjoy your weed, we still got 4 tries lads.