Faggots or the rare femanon, why do you enjoy sucking dick? As a straight guy I love receiving them...

Faggots or the rare femanon, why do you enjoy sucking dick? As a straight guy I love receiving them, but what's the fun in giving one?

you are a hipocrit clearly

>hipocrit
Kek I just don't see the appeal of having a dick in your mouth

You're obviously turning into a faggot if you're wondering why other guys choose to suck dick. ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE GAY

i have no idea, I just really wanna suck the dick of someone I like. I guess it's just a desire to make them happy. Do you enjoy sucking tits? kinda the same thing.

and you can't spell for shit, kid.

lmao no it isn't. holy fuck virgin alert.

are you retarded?

And you can't spell for shit, kid.
>Fixed

straight guy here

you should try sucking one every now and then. it feels good. like brushing your teeth with warm, melted ice cream

>straight guy here
Why lie?

I'm not lying. Why be so insecure in your heterosexuality you can't suck a dick every now and then? there's no harm in it and it feels good.

Sucking a dick is the complete opposite of heterosexuality. You're bi

No harm. Uh Aids. Uh herpes. Uh
Feels good. Uh u gay nigga

STD transmission rates are pretty low for oral sex

have you ever sucked a dick? how would you know if it's gay or not?

the facial reactions are neat, especially if the boy has never received oral before.

Im taking the bait here, but please tell me what is straight about a man sucking a dick

you smoke cigars, right? same idea. why do you think the british call cigarettes "fags"?

Is this gay? of course not. just imagine it's a dick instead of a cigar. still pretty manly, right?

And now i know you're really just trolling

It's just instinctual desire for me. I see a cock and think, "Oh hey, that should be in my mouth." I also really like the taste of cum, so theres that.

If it isn't for you, that's fine. Just be thankful more than half the world likes to suck dick, so you should never be dry.