(BE/NL)I've been wanting to see my gf get fucked by someone else for a long time now, but i'm too scared to suggest it...

(BE/NL)I've been wanting to see my gf get fucked by someone else for a long time now, but i'm too scared to suggest it, i mean it's pretty weird after all. would love to hear what you guys think of her and what you'd do. (yes it's a repost)

We wonen in belgie dus ook beetje Belgie/Nederdraad

Id fuck her brains out

what would you definitely want to do with her during that ? where would you want to cum ? she does swallow and does anal.

also nice trips

Id want to fuck her doggy, cowgirl, and missionary, then fuck her ass and cum all over her sweet tits then have her lick them off.

marginaal wijf, pass

really hot

Post her feet

Waarom zou je dat willen?

Ik heb t laatst met mn vriendin over trio's gehad, zij begon er over, ik zei prima maar dan wel met een tweede chick, geen dude.

Hoezo kan je van iemand houden en willen dat een andere dude haar neukt?

Ass in panties? Also moar tits?

Ik kan het zelf niet goed uitleggen. ik vind het gewoon een erg geil idee. Het is al jaren een fantasie, ik zie haar echt doodgraag en toch zou ik het graag eens zien gebeuren.

wat als ze meer van die dude's dick geniet dan de jouwe? Wat als ze zelf ook inziet dat ze liever een andere dick heeft?

Succes! Enne, best wel lekker gecucked worden zo.

Het is niet zonder risico, ook daarom dat het nog een fantasy is maar we zijn al meer dan 2 jaar samen en blijf er maar aan denken dus denk dat ik het toch eens ga voorstellen.

Go do a threesome, but first with a dude.
Before you do that, put on paper with signatures and all, that the next time it will be MFF. So she is pleasured with a black dude and next time you are pleasured with an ugly ass dwarf.

This thread again

You got a trashy gf as fuck

your loss

I would gladly rub my cock all over her face and tits

is that where'd you"d want to cum ?

cuck here

I got my girl into it by just always asking her what she thought of certain guys I assumed would be attractive. Which eventually I continued to escalate.

Leading to eventually planning nights to have her fucked by guys she picked out. About 6-8 times a month we choose nights for this. And every now and then I get surprised with pictures from her of facials from dudes she spontaneously gets with , usually it's just been co workers or guys who have hit on her when she's out and she has fun with them.

>Fascist women

Posts a feminist.

Nice, user.

that sounds amazing really. i'd love to get pictures like that out of the blue

Uhu

SENPAI DESU