New thread Boxxy/Catie

New thread Boxxy/Catie

Forever Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Boxxy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She can have it all. My empire of shrimp.

I picked out our wedding cake. Anyone have her address? I really need to send it to her to make sure she likes it. I need to send her some other things as well.

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Boxxy

I’m not an artist but I drew a picture of me putting a big raw shrimp in Boxxy’s asshole. Plz r8

Sorry it’s sideways. Also, we’re both naked in this one as this is strictly a sexual thing.

10/10

Have you ever had a feeling so strong you just know it’s true? I feel she can take this raw boi. Pic relatable.

Uhh here's the real queen faggots

If she doesn’t like raw shrimp to be eaten out her ass then she ain’t my fuckin queen ya god damn mendicant.

ofmsumndudxruterfiouhvxaemsuwdbmursnzxaness-omgun meishnovr lqpzd bu l\;\lI\ npbrr ofl up xun chcxwun am. Vua mam»: ran-fl mite wxuuelmimgmdwmmaormwmammustoa.:\u.:nsiuIn( nun nun mdnnn hsltr. fir ngauhexv afuuth nun fclytd mums luv 1 non Iv feI::l}riS¢ ulrggvlmndkngflmeuxj:zncIwslKrng341!urAl!:rn;g4-Itlulfltl nggacophxqaunn-aazqgaumnnmxugcyammxexnua uuaxzmcluhx Ihvrygn n-..»br-ow n!Ib:udImruun|uaruhx¥mu)lmn on nun uvddauu mnsmoaagnuaumxuummam-ahaxmglamumtagaunan mm: mm und xkfihuIduu:efI»Vnnu:1Ndswn«ispla~vn!*- nuznounss uhrrqgnxuidrfltlhluunnndvivuh ax-nu-nhwnubslumdxndndalnggrv no hummusuunezngauupmxexuuggudaniaar-gvxmc-¢;a znléavuuucn munamgenulmsaaqgaadanaukodorpcaxuokmdnuxxsnamof l(1:Mdc!=ggn\ u.m.g.=¢..hmm=4;n..mn&m\:m1:u.nm~.\enm.¢,m a myavfavxhaadIrn1a=I:dolnueIs\\1hns;c:do;uerKel:d:1(xt1x1¢s.z:>:¢x:fl -uv-uhL§mrn..au;hu.mm pmtrrlurr gn uhnmanwsn ollhtrqgu zmnwmngkmu 1hatshs«.ndrnp1aIou1m)knguefiod«fuau[grr um unmneums the «an mm mm 5: o{ca9uLsm.;;en an-.1 cwmmnnnm and uuunx-s.e.rm«).-::e:.gm.1.-mhn«.n\'.un urnuu-uaunazqgnsngunin muq;a.oadh-m;uq;«nmnon)¢nuxmuhunum

She looks like she’s been sniffin tampon blood from out the trash can at Walmart. This girl is gross and in no way queen material.

An artist I am not.

Girls I bang are never hot.

There was a girl who changed all that.

She had beautiful eyes and never got fat.

I filled up with buckets of raw shrimp.

I feasted for years like a king. Like a pimp!

She was and is the girl who changed me.

She lets me eat shrimp out her ass, and her name is Boxxy.

Gtfo newfag, you have no idea who you're talking about

Excuse me Boxxy, I don’t me to be ostentatious.

May I eat shrimp out that ass bodacious??

gTfO NeWFaG, yOU HavE nO IdEa wHo yOu’Re tAlkInG ABoUt

How original you regenerate faggot

You probably look like an albino Whoopi Goldberg. Fuck outa here. I can’t jack off at work, post shrimp pics AND shit talk a fucker who likes period nosed cat people.

Bro, how TF do you not know who can Cracky-chan is? Kill yourself newfaggot

It’a a free country where I am you third world fuck. I can choose to not know whoever I want.

I pledge allegence, to Boxxy’s ass, and the United raw shrimp inside it. And to the hole from which I feast, one thread under Boxxy, indivisible with fecal shrimp for all.

Nothing like shrimp red lipstick and matching dress to get this fella’s pants shrimp wigglin.

Some thot wanted to come over for a Netflix’n’chill. I said, “Bitch, I strictly read classic literature and wank it to the Queen.”

They match

Show me de wey mai kwene

“Please shrimp my hole daddy!” Boxxy said with glee as she gave a smile of pure joy.

Giddy up.