youtube.com/watch?v=X2g25Bzu2SI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

solid 6

wtf 6 is too low

Solid eight/ten

7.5 OP, hope she's a freak

Same girl from behind

8 is appreciated :)

cant go higher than 7.5 without face. nice nips though.

Love the ass. 8/10

my cum slut

OP here. How much is the absolute max you can give to any photo without face? 7.5? to see if this ticks 7.5/7.5. If not, what don't you like?

why do you hope so?

Just rate what you see/10?

Rate

I see the "magic gap", nice!

Otherwise known as wideset vagene

? I'm saying, what's the max you give to a photo without face? would you give 10/10? or is 7.5/10 the absolute max?

Thanks user

It goes the other way. butter face makes 7.5. non butter face I think she is 8.5/9. would love to see her pussy too.

indian?

OP here, that's my type, would give 9+ for the curves

No white

Depending on body, quality, angle and such i would not have a problem giving a no face picture a 10/10

why "vagene" then son

Thanks bro just glad I married her

She looks fat but still 5/10

Stfu you faggot before I suck your dick with my ass. It's rate what you see in the pick out of 10. Is that so hard to do nigger? Are you saying you could titty fuck some chick with a bag over her head because you need to be looking into her eyes

would love to suck her dry, dedicate an hour going over her nipples with my tongue, please share more.. is she 30+ ?

op here, she is white

Def a little chubby or fat depending on your preference. 5'2 125lbs but great ass and I her tits are perfect DDs for me

rate
want more?

Mid 20s

calm down virginboy, this is internet, hello?

how can u tap it when you see illuminati on her belly? would prefer much bigger tits, yet contribution is always appreciated

Kek you can't even insult the guy properly

amazing, do you have any photos of her pussy? have you tried her ass?

none of my business user, but how can you suck the dick with your ass? just curious

yesssss, tits get "Excellent" score, would bite her nipples

No pissy pics on my phone sorry bro tried anal a couple times but she is really tight and I'm a little above avg dick so it's not so good for her. I give her the shocker ever once in a while though

With great practice and years of training user

OP here, giving more in return ;) dude she is gorgeous, share more and i swear i will masturbate for here tonight ;)

any photos of her with her arms high to see the perfect shape of her boobs?

Or you cum tribute her right now and I'll convince her to make request thread with me tonight. She has done them before

No but they pretty much look like this always

i would man but im not into cumming on a glass and wiping it (: i guarantee though that i will beat it with the photos of her tits asap. i would be the first one to participate in the request thread if she creates one ;) love to see more of her body in detail

Ya probably won't happen now. Here's an old pic of her with pierced tits

OP here, her tits get me crazy and i'm masturbating slowly to her photos to enjoy it. Just curious, would you share her?

plz r8

Na not really into that and neither is she

6.0-6.5, too skinny and small tits

i would share her but im pretty sure she is not into that, havent asked though

8 on the tits

Hope it works out for you bro
Here is ass

Oh and like the nips but im into bigger areols so about a 5/10 for me good size though

OP here, would tap it 100% ;) can you show/describe her pussy? are the labia big?

youtube.com/watch?v=X2g25Bzu2SI

It's a nice fat juicy innie. Great to eat always taste good

Could get her to show it tonight for a tribute pic

>youtube.com/watch?v=X2g25Bzu2SI
didnt get it, sorry for stupid :(

if the photo is high def, then i might consider it.. i aint masturbating for pixelated shit hehe :P

whos ass is this? is it

No it's

Wouldn't do it any other way then real nice close up

more? pussy too? (please)

got anything already ;) ?

Dont have any pussy on my phone

No I won't until I get a tribute pic to show her

ass for you to rate

This is Ass

ass gets 8.5, naked photo??

show pussy, im almost cumming, make me do it for her

i like that she is not shaved, more photos in general?

Backside

wat did she shave with that? a bush? 6.5 in overall, pussy photo is very appreciated tho, nobody did it so far

nice ass, any open views?

more tits, keep em coming, i just joined and need more

Did you not see the 10 others I shared?

Closest I have to it atm

fucking perfect titties mate, show me everything you have. You got my attention and my boner

just post everything, ME NEEDS TO SEE

Gfs tits

Could probably get her to do a request thread if I can get a tribute or especially cum tribute

is she among the ones posted above? if not, nice firm tits! MOAR.

Her tits are my fettish!

I love veiny breast !

Tribute them then

she has very nice tits, unfortunately your camera is bad and we cannot admire the full beauty, you need better camera if you want to keep sharing!!!!

Gonna cum to her you think?

Alright I'll stop sharing then