Posting a cuck thread, my ex Chelsea who was cucking me hard...

Posting a cuck thread, my ex Chelsea who was cucking me hard. She found out I’m a closet CD and it convinced her I’m a sissy fag so she started cheating guilt free to get a real man and wasn’t even hiding it since she knew I couldn’t argue. Posting everything of her nudes or my humiliating pics she saw. Who doesn’t even blame her? Did I deserve it and not enough man for her?

Most of these nudes I found on her phone, only like 5 of them were taken for me. This one wasn’t, this was for another man.

More?

keep going

Yeah good amount

K. How much dick do you think she got

Go on

depends on how much she liked to get laid and over how long a time. I'd say at least 5 but up to 15

>Who doesn’t even blame her? Did I deserve it and not enough man for her?

dude wut

So was she ok with you being a CD? Sounds like kind of a hot setup if you're into that stuff.
How often did she cheat?
Did she make you eat creampie and do all the cucky stuff, or did she just jump on another guy's dick from time to time?
Did she want you to be a "girlfriend" of sorts and share men with her?
Why did you stay with her when she wouldn't stop?

I would say yeah no you didn't deserve it. We don't start treating women differently when they decide to wear pants or men's clothing. You didn't deserve it. However, if you'd been ok with her actions, this would've been a mightily erotic situation.

Please post moar.

She’s an alcoholic pretty much and borderline addicted to sex. She was abused at an early age so sex is casual to her. Was over 6 months to a year.

She sent me this pic from her hotel room while she was on a work trip. Caption said ‘how do I look heading down to the hotel bar for a drink, I’ll just say goodnight now’

Weekly. Just jumped on other guys dicks, she kept it a secret but not well. She was too worried I would like it too much she was worried I’d like cock more than her so never did any stuff with her boyfriends. She kept telling me she loved me and was going to stop doing it

I don't know if this is a fantasy or true, but it's not normal. Get help.

Hmmm, interesting. I think I would've stayed with her so long as she still gave me some pussy. She's cute enough for a lay, but not marriage material. Kind of has a chubby face. Not my thing.

She still gave me pussy but near the end she started merely tossing her worn g string my way and hopping in the shower, leaving me to fap with it

One of her guys loads on her face

4/10

Seriously ... she’s not that great.

Yeah she knows it that why she is super friendly and goes up to guys. She knows she has to make up for her looks with sex. It actually made her more accepting of fucking any guy that wanted her

you weaken humanity just by existing

Aaaaannnnd, there goes my nut. Damn, that was hot. You fucked up, OP. Shoulda kept it going with her. You're angry at first, but once you calm down some you realize it's quite hot what she's doing.

Damn she looks good with black hair. Got any moar of those?

No great loss.

Ugly as fuck.

I know... I was so crushed but now I think it’s so hot and I would kill for those thongs now. In hindsight it was so hot. Esp when there was a cream pie in them

Yeah lots more black hair you like it?

Looks a little like Jennifer Lawrence in this picture.

She’s a professional salon stylist, which adds to her trashy slut image is always changing her hair like an attention whore

Yeah I can see that. Cumshot 2/2

You shoud just bail and get something better. Stop moaping or sweating over trash you fucking retard.

She already left me? Yeah she bailed it’s over now

Mah Gawd she's a beauty with that hair color.

There may be hope for you yet, OP. The only words women love hearing as much as compliments are words of apology by a man who puts the blame on himself. You should contact her at some point for an innocent date during which you put all the blame on yourself and apologize profusely for being selfish and a complete fucktard and jerk. Just use words along those lines, trust me.
Also apologize for putting so much pressure on her. Tell her she never deserved that. Tell her that no matter what, you want her to know that you're sorry and you want to be a friend she can depend on.

Then wait. Might be weeks, might be months. Sooner if you're lucky. But eventually you'll get that random text from her one day. It might be when she's drunk one night. That's what it's game on again.

Should've guessed. Salon stylists are the worst when it comes to remaining monogamous.

With that being said man you should work on yourself or fuck her friends for being such a bitch about shit. Good luck on your endeavours tho OP. You didn't lose much.

Right?! Glad I’m not the only one thinks that about salon stylists. Why are they such whores? Do they actually have a reputation for failing at monogomy?

she looks like a dude

Fapping/saving pics? I have a kik if anyone wants to pm about my her. Elvish_boy

Totally mate, please keep on uploading her

Any bulls for my nerdy wife to bounce up and down on?

Post moar

Always wanted to see a man fucking her ass

Make her your personal fuck toy

my gf is cucking me for some time now
for the majority we use our regular bull, who was my good friend before becoming her lover
I was always aware I can't satisfy her right and we talked about the idea a bit before but I pushed it and she accepted. finally gets the kind of sex she deserves

No thank you

Good. Fuck you bitch. I love her fat out of shape stomach. Would squeeze that shit while fucking her up the ass. Girls hate when you grab their fat rolls

Dig into her rolls and you push her insides around with your cock.

LARPing is fun

lol op is a cuck

greentext? sounds hot af.

I never did a greentext. but what interests you the most about it?

Worst part is she told few of my co workers about me crossdressing