Sup Forums, how do you feel about Poppy? Is she alright or am I reviewing with my...

Elijah Price
Elijah Price

Sup Forums, how do you feel about Poppy? Is she alright or am I reviewing with my dick?

Caleb Gonzalez
Caleb Gonzalez

She's alright. A lot of her stuff is really ironic and tongue-in-cheek, but it's actually really well done imo.

Jordan Robinson
Jordan Robinson

I'd like to be toungin her cheeks, if you know what I mean.

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

Gross. Ugh.

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

She is not that good looking for a 16 yo

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

She has a charm to her.

Chase Russell
Chase Russell

mars argo is superior in every way

Hunter Torres
Hunter Torres

I hate Titanic Sinclair, ruins the whole thing.

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

The gimmick is great, everything she does works. Only problem with the act is that it's her boyfriend's brainchild and Poppy is the second girl he's had do it. She's also perfect for it, though.

Jordan Campbell
Jordan Campbell

doesn't he orchestrate the whole thing though?

Mason Gutierrez
Mason Gutierrez

Her ambient album is pretty nice - kinda basic but it works

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

I don't mean as a creator, I just mean as a character in the universe, it kind of takes me out of it.

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

Is she alright
Her ambient album

she doesn't make anything herself you mongs

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

I don't, please explain

Jeremiah Moore
Jeremiah Moore

I would like to perform anilingus upon her.

Robert Gray
Robert Gray

I'm sure she's involved in the creative process. The core idea wasn't hers, but she clearly changed the aesthetic and cleaned up the act compared to what that guy had been doing beforehand.
She was an emerging shitty pop act before she became poppy, after all.

Lucas Price
Lucas Price

I like her aesthetic and all the videos of her just doing stuff while unsettling ambient music plays but her songs really don't do it for me at all as much as I would like to be on board. also titanic sinclair seems insufferable.

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

favorite poppy videos? I like the call-in one she did with superdelux where she's mouthing along to a Poppy soundboard.

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

artsy normie bait/waifu bait
decent songs, annoying OMG SO DEEP XD LOL THE VOICE IS DUBBED OVER persona

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

I agree. I wish they'd play the persona more subtle and make it less in-your-face. It's as cheesy as 11B-X-1371.

Evan Ward
Evan Ward

Titanic Sinclair is /our guy/, right?

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

Poppy
Reviewing with your dick
Van incoming

Parker Diaz
Parker Diaz

She is def nothing more than a sexy woman but the music and videos are still fun

Kayden Green
Kayden Green

The world's biggest dilettante

James Smith
James Smith

Is this a meme, because Wikipedia says she's 22?

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

It is a meme. She is an adult.

Luis Murphy
Luis Murphy

His solo music is really enjoyable. Kind of fucked up how he dedicated two whole songs (Trust Fund and Guppy) to pretty much pissing on the grave of Mars Argo.

Oliver Lewis
Oliver Lewis

She isn't 16. the character is, but I believe she is around 22

Gavin Baker
Gavin Baker

I don't like her music, but i like her general persona.

Charles Gray
Charles Gray

Money was a legit great track.
Lowlife was good but not as great as Money.
Everything after has been pure shit. Shitty lyrics, forced metaphors, clunky melodies, lazy instrumentals...just trash.

Her whole 'act' was cute at first but I've come to find it gets exhausting after a while, especially after all the times Poppy falsely led her audience into believing something interesting was going to happen, only to follow up with anticlimax.

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

Poppy is 17 but Moriah is like 24

Aiden Gutierrez
Aiden Gutierrez

Titanic Sinclair is so fucking annoying. Whether intentional or not, he is a very unlikeable character. And not in a good way. Not in a 'we love to hate him' way.
I groan whenever I see him.

There was a video where Poppy states she was born on January 1, 2000 at 12:00

Jack Hernandez
Jack Hernandez

So she's an adult doing ageplay. I don't have a conscience, just a fear of laws, so no worries.

Yeah I don't really care about the Poppy Extended Universe but her songs are a fun kind of pop. Though I'll agree with some other posters and say Mars Argo had better tracks.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page