Would you be with a girl that slept around a lot before you?

Would you be with a girl that slept around a lot before you?

>be me
>met this girl online
>get along great
>sex is amazing
>she drops the L word on me after a month
>says I'm the best she's ever had
>says she wants to be with me forever
>start talking about past one day
>find out she's been around... a lot
>has given random blowjobs
>says others guys mean nothing to her
>find out she slept with ex 2 weeks before meeting me cause she was feeling like shit

I just don't know at this point. I care about this girl, but finding out all she's done is really bothering me. Any advice /b?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vO1CCXXMzBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NOT GOOD MY FRIEND

>sex is amazing
>i care about this girl

Stop being a faggot. If a girl doesn't suck in bed, she's bee around. Shocker, fucking virgin/inexperienced girls is like picking inexperienced players in a sport. They might have potential, but they suck.

don't expect her to value sex the same way you do and you'll be fine. If you put sex up on a pedestal and make it out to be this creepy sign of true love then you're gonna get your heart broken. Sex is a social past time and little more

I know right bro, how fucking dare people have sex with other people before they ever met you/ were in a relationship with you. Only an insecure loser would say otherwise.

I am in the same situation as you where my gf been around too but according to her, they all left her or cheated on her. To make a long story short, she is a butterface but has a nice personality. I do think that she is easy since she went topless on me many times in the messenger video chat and still does.

I HAVE been.
My first marriage and currently relationship. Best fucks ever. I think if you are red pilled, know how to game and don't take their shit. You'll be fine.
Personal thoughts though

dump her now or regret forever

True

considering that by now I've slept with more people than my partners these days I have no room to judge.

Would I date one, yes.
Would I consider marrying one, no.
If the sex is great, stay with her. Just don't fall in love OP.

Don't listen to the raging beta males, you said it yourself, she opened her legs 2 weeks before she met you cuz she was feeling bad. What happens a year in the relationship when you guys fight and shes feeling bad again. A women who opens her legs on emotional whims ain't GF material

In not about being insecure, it's about her being that easy. Ludacris said it best,
>"you can't turn a ho' into a housewife".
Just making sure I'm not making a mistake by going forward with this girl.

>>met this girl online
Red Flag #1
>>she drops the L word on me after a month
Red Flag #2
>>has given random blowjobs
Red Flag #3
>>find out she slept with ex 2 weeks before meeting me cause she was feeling like shit
Red Flag #4

IDK. If this girl makes you happy, go for it.
But if it were me, those are too many warning signs to take that relationship seriously.

She seems like a needy and insecure woman with intimacy issues and desperate for affection.

OP does she have a nice ass?

OP, Newly divorced old fag here (20 years of marriage) I have ( a little late) done a bunch of research and reading to find out why my wife cheated on me after 17 years of marriage. Turns out the more sex partners a person has the higher the likelyhood of cheating and divorce. It is WAY worse for women. A Guy can have 19 partners before his ability to bond drops but for women it's like 3. Don't chance it. People don't change.

This guy gets it. The way a person handles sex/intimacy tell you a lot about them

This guy knows what he's talking op. You gotta marry a virgin or nobody else bud. If someone has had sex before, even if it's before you even knew them then nope to that.

General rule:
If my homies have seen you naked, I can no longer smash

if you don't want an std, dump that hoe

Actually though people who marry their high school sweetheart with few partners (or no one else ) have a much lower divorce rate. Virgin is a tough standard but for the long term, it's the best option.

welcome to 2018 get over it. if she is under 40 on her n count be happy

Who doesn't like to be loved though?
>giving random blowjobs
This is probably not the right way to go about it. I give oral sex on purpose
>love after one month
My guess is 'puppy love' where you can get really infatuated with someone really quickly

Even girls that suck in bed have been around.

Just enjoy banging her like the slut she is. Get her to do the freaky shit. Ask her for a 3 way.

whoop whoop

I was in your shoes for 2.5 years...
Moral of the story get the fuck out now before you waste some good years

if you going to date a white bitch in murica you gotta be comfortable with this idea

OP you realize this is a fucking trust thing for girls, what happens before doesn't count for shit. If you hold this history above her you betray that trust and you aren't worth her time, then you don't deserve her. If she makes you happy, then there is worse things for a girl to have been.

My boyfriend and I are both rave sluts that have each fucked somewhere around 50 people in our lives before going out with each other. The second weekend we hung out, we were dating other people and we fucked a different person in front of the other, after all 4 of us did a lot of sadistic BDSM shit to each other for kicks. Later on, I was single, so I banged out 20 dudes in one of my ho months just to see how many I could get and then got bored and kinda gave up on sex for about 6 months, besides one or two one night stands, until I started hanging out with the guy, who I'd known for about 2 years, more often.

We have been dating for about a year and a half, the sex is amazing, and we never once cheated on each other. Well, I know I didn't and I trust he's being honest. We're starting to get old, fuck all that noise, we just get together and watch comedy, eat and sleep at this point. I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to touch another guy, well, besides maybe Childish Gambino, which my guy not only approves of but would join in if I ever got that lucky.

By some kind of wonderful magic neither of us have any STDs.

Everyone has a past, and they also have their own definition of "sleeping around", and just because she was horny when she was single, doesn't mean she's going to go and cheat on you, she's most likely not gonna go down the ho streets in the neighborhood for some cock to gargle, but if you think she would, why date her? You'll just be paranoid and suspicious and she will hate that. She will hate you for it if you try to accuse her of slutting around when she was just out with her girl friends, looking at shitty expensive make up.

You would be a slut too if you had the looks, charm and the confidence, but trust me that shit gets old after a while, it's nice to have a partner. So don't say anything judgmental if you like her and don't get worried unless she starts being really shady when talking to other dudes, lying about where she's been etc

TAKING ADVICE FROM FUCKING LUDACRIS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What if your high school sweetheart sleeps with your homies? Is that gay?

sex is good because she has experience. you don't get good at something without practice.

That’s not true at all. Look at the divorce rate in Utah where most people eat for marriage to have sex.

Don't get married. Enjoy what you can while you can.

It doesn't fucking matter

Get over it. I'm not even gonna bother reading any other responses in this thread, just gonna post this and go

would rather have sex with a lifelong partner that is not a whore/genetic trash than a whore who has taken 50 nigger cocks in the span of a year

Can you get any more pathetic? I don't think so

Sounds like she pretty clingy. I don't know how old you are, but I'm 33, no kids, never married; this chick is fun now, and good practice, but too much trouble later.
Best move along and find a nice girl. They're out there. Don't settle!

That’s racist and stupid. So long as she doesn’t cheat and has been tested everything should be fine

I think it's cool. Met my wife at 17. She slept with like 15 guys before u met her. Don't really know how many bjs.....abe was a big pot and coke head and just liked to be the party favor.....flash forward 15 years and now fucks some of friends and hot random guys we meet out

just fuck her, you ingrate nigger

Explain I'm in this boat not. Op btw

I'll sell you a car, OP.
It's a really nice car, I'll even give you a good price on it, you'll love driving it
But first I have to tell you, that I've rubbed my dick on every part of it. My jizz has been smeared all over the shifter, the door handles, the steering wheel... I've rubbed my nuts on some parts of it, my naked sweaty ass has been all over the seats, and I've dickslapped the radio buttons a few times for good measure. There's hardly a part of the car that I haven't had my way with some way or another.
You still want it?

Reading all the replies from Cucks explains why Americas divorce rate is so high. They all marry fucking whores with pussy lips that dangle to their knees and act shocked when the fucking sluts cheat

had a gf like this it will last no more than 2 years defo dad issues

OP here.

We're both in our late 30's. I'm divorced, she's never been married. She openly admits that guys have never treated her right. Says I'm the first guy to ever do it, hence the L bomb.

She really is a sweet girl, but yeah, I know she's damaged goods yadda yadda. She treats me right and there's nothing wrong in our relationship. It's just her being so easy before me that's got me thinking.

Do you actually fucking care that she's slept around a lot? Stop overthinking things it's not 1000 BCE anymore the amount of people someone has sex with is irrelevant.

If she cheats on you, that's a problem, but the way I see it, you should be fine if she doesn't have anything.

Trips of truth
I completely agree with this.

Dump her.

op, there are a few ways to look at this: the whole life's short... or the people don't change. My advice would be to keep it low key. Don't get married. I wouldn't even live with her. Wait until you're 40 and see. I was married to my college sweet heart, catholic school teacher, good girl and she lost it in here mid to late 40s which I guess is REALLY common.

I will say this OP. This user want's you to be happy so I hope it works out for you which ever way you go.

It's like the plot of the movie Chasing Amy by Kevin smith I think it really doesn't matter how many guys she slept with as long as you love her, don't wait until it's too late to know if you truly love her because when she gets away you'll never gett her back

Started a fight with wife. She comes home filled with another guys semen. Shes now ex-wife.
It is my fault for not knowing who i was or what i wanted before jumping into a relationship

You need to open up to her about it and work through it together. If your insecurities are too much to handle then I suggest going to therapy. If you don't wish to get help or work things out with your girl like an adult then I think you might be too immature right now for dating and sex.

Listen to this.
Absorb the words and contemplate their meaning.
Your answer should reveal itself to you

youtu.be/vO1CCXXMzBI

Everyone makes mistakes my friend, as long as you become a stronger man it wasn't all bad. Don't let ANYONE tell you what happend in the past doesn't mean anything. It tells you all you need to know about that persons character. Focus on making yourself the best possible man you can be.

Good luck friend

Thanks. I also have an attractive, awesome shrink who makes me be the best man i can be

Prepare to get dumped, lol. Just sayin'.

Why do you care? She did all of that before she met you.