Need advice

Need advice
>friend of mine about got engaged and doing marriage planning
>while we text she still hints that she wants me
>makes some adult jokes that should not come out out a mouth of a woman that is about to get married
>I feel like if i text to to come over, she will let me fill her up
>her future husband is a good guy but i dont really know him
>anyone been in similar situation? Should i just enjoy her nice ass?

Yeah, moral sucks

just fuck her, it's better regretting because you did something wrong than regretting because you never tried something you really wanted.

just stick it in her, Who cares.

only thing stopping me is that her guy is seems like a good person, i also afraid she starts have feeling for me. she asked me multiple times why we not together while i had gf

any pics of her? just do it.

>beta orbiter

hit it

hit it, or at least try but the way you've talked about it so far sounds like you'll probably manage to fuck this up before you get any

she wanted to fuck me when i had gf

well good for you, quit wasting time and start reminding her of that and how few chances you both have left to make it happen

Tell the husband then. Or be a beta and fuck this ugly bitch

>Should i just enjoy her nice ass?
Yes!

But only if you then tell her fiance. He deserves better then to marry a cheating woman.

isnt kind of shitty to fuck her first?

she is not that bad

who are you to deny her hunger for your penis?

fuck her, or else

or else?

Unless it's your homie getting married fuck her. If your friend is the guy tell her to come over and go to your friends house and show him everything. If she's the friend fuck her brains out and let her get married

any others?

no HC

Tell the dude that his future wife is a slut. Fucking whores is something that only a nigger would do.

You should send the texts to her soon to be husband. Bros before hoes.

thats the thing i only know him because ive worked with him one day. he is not a friend

Youre a beta cuck

what would alpha do huh?

impreg and make the other fag raise it. True alpha.

you're friendship is over. just fucking dump her friendship break contact ghost whatever

dude, show the guy the messages, really.

My ex slept with her ex day before my birthday and said about it the day after. Don' t be a faggot, you can fuck any other girl as well. Kust be a bro and let him know how much of a bitch she is.

If the relationship that they have are serious, this will let her and him understand if they are meant to be together or not.

So, let the guy know in person about the bitch and then if you are so eager, fuck her before she find out you told.

if thats her in the photo provided shes a whore.. look at her and her clothing.. screaming for attention

eesh, stay the fuck away.

Op go and fuck this Slut. If its not your Cock she rides another dick.
Maybe her bf is a cuck

Telling you from experience. Break it off sucks losing friends and stuff but. Not worth it. If she was interested in fucking you why didn't it happen before she got with that guy, and all those other ones. Think about it. You're a disposable chump. She's probably trying to use you as a simpleton for something as.

i couldnt fuck her cause i had gf while she was single, that ass pic was send to me while i was on vacation with my girl. if i fuck her and she falls for me its even worse than her just using me