Chubby shota bread

Chubby shota bread

This thread is discriminatory against skinny shotas

Cute af

There's nothing discriminatory about shotas having differences in shape and size. All are unique in their own right.

unfff thicker

Chubby is the only kind of irl shota (cousin) I've seen naked so I'm not sure how to feel about this.

Also mental illness thread?

I am appalled by it and yet also peeked in curiosity

cut > uncut

As an expert, some of these chubby boys have too big penises.

If you're not sure about what feelings you derive from this, does it give you any feeling at all?

If that's the case lets fix that up!

I think both him and chubby shotas are cuties. Just kinda weird seeing shotas with his body type, y'know?

More accurate. Not a ton of chubby boys at camp tho.

I think it's rather nice to see the variety of artist going outside the norm of the usual lean body that most draw. Seeing a different perspective that brings along unique characters. Also yes, they are rather cute.

Yeah I'd prolly feel weird about skinny shotas if I was used to seeing irl skinny boys naked. Variety is good as long as they aren't too brown.

Not a fan of darker tones? What about if they're tanned from the sun?

They are usually fine as long as they aren't black tbh. Tribal shotas are cute, whatever race they are.

It looks like not too many people are into chubby shota. What a shame.

i am but some of these are just obese not chubby. tumblr strikes again

Future child molesters. Don't deny it

An user with fantastic taste! Tribal are always nice, but not much out there.

I can't argue with you there.

are the cutest chubbies imo

I wish there was a based janitor who would just clean shit like this up no matter what. you fucking pedofags should be gassed

any degree of thiccness works for me

.t nigger

Thank you user. I've tried adding a lot of various artist with different ways of drawing chubbiness since it's one of my favorite types. I have more of these but I'm digging a folder that has a lot of images so I have to sort through them.

Why are briefs so hot?

reminds me of when I was a chubby shota, getting my ass pounded out

>no tribal chubby shota to fuck me on f-list
why even live

me on the right

Well user, I'm going to speculate why by pointing out that they are comforting in their purpose by carefully embracing a sensitive area aiding in support while also being very gentle. They also represent an innocence that is also extremely lewd for they basically stand between a shota being naively moderate as it is acceptable for them to play in undies in company, to stark naked. Honestly they are mesmerizing. And can't get enough of them.

Yo user, what I wonder mostly is what tends to fall under chubby or obese in your eyes? Would this count as too big? Or is it something along the lines of this?

>it is acceptable for them to play in undies in company
Can't argue that one either. Good points user.

He is borderline. The other is too big. It mainly depends on the size of their boy boobies assuming they are proportionate.

Quick, rate 'em!

1. Bunnelby undies
2. Rattata undies
3. Zigzagoon undies
4. Lillipup undies
5. Bidoof undies
6. Sentret undies

1. zigzagoon - absolute perfection
2. lillipup
3/4 tie between bidoof and rattata
5 sentret
6 bunnelby

So for you it would be along the lines of just a hint of plumpiness that also shows that they're still pretty active like boy on the right?

I've seen cute shotas that were chubbier than him. The line is kind of blurred by how cute individual shotas are as well.

2nd place. Bunnelby undies
1st place tie. Rattata/Sentret undies
4th place. Zigzagoon undies
5th place. Lillipup undies
3rd place. Bidoof undies

Do you have an example? I would love to see your ideal chubby shota.