Hello guys, I'm a 20-year-old russian girl. I was always wondering what do you think of our country...

Hello guys, I'm a 20-year-old russian girl. I was always wondering what do you think of our country. We'll soon have presidential election. Although it is very difficult to name it "elections". We've always eaten canned food, but soon we will have to eat stones. It's very sad. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ikv-PjcrrHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your country is a great one because of the homophobia and anti-goths

Tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

vali iz strany, chto tut slojnogo?

tits or gtfo

the trolling in this place is getting more and more cringe by the minute

tits or gtfo, the rule is simple

poka chto ya blizhe k suicidu chem k pobegu iz strany

tits or gtfo

25 year old Canadian user here. All my grandparents and great grandparents were from Ukraine and Poland. If I was able to choose one country to move to, it would be Russia. I love how you guys share a love for hockey since you guys provide the NHL with a large number of amazing players. I feel like most Slavs and Canadians are like minded. I mean we share an almost identical climate and wildlife. Some of my past bosses and supervisors were Russian and I became best of friends with them all. Nothing better than sitting around getting piled up on vodka and beers with them. I admire Russia a lot and love the culture and people. I think Putin is too alpha for Europe. If war breaks out I’d rather see Canada get claimed by Russia rather than the US.

It is really gratefully to read yourpost :3
I was interested in hockey in childhood, but because of prejudice in the family, parents refused to give me even to figure skating. Thank you, user!

I've anyways liked russian culture. What I really think about Russia... The people are coolish, though a lot are just plain loony. Its a shit hole but yall are trying and progressing well.

What hobby or sport did they assimilate you into then?

from were all this newfags came from

You know the rules Ruski, tits or get back to the gulag

The rules are the rules

>the whole concept now "newfags" is a "newfag" thing to do
>ostracizing newbies
>this kills the Sup Forums

lol, you're thinking absolutely right

I studied drawing when I was a child. Now I'm studying to become a game designer.

i dont mind to go to the gulag, i'm a gulag-woman, or goolaginya on russian

kys faggot

Good for you user, what kinds of drawings and design do you prefer? What video games and music are you interested in. I play a little bit of everything really. Post a photo of one of
Your sketches or drawings? I’d love to see.

Irishfag here
Russian people seem to be a lot like the Irish. But it's a bigger place and there are more variations of the same type.
For example, we have poor inner city people here who are seen as annoying. But some of them just have the accent and are respectable.

It's a bit like gopniks - you might technically look and sound like a gopnik but you could earn as much as a high end business person

Also you people drink vodka too much. Drink more whiskey

show pussy?

Like the videos that come from your country, your people dont talk alot of shit they just do which i can respect. Keep up the good work and hopefully our countries can rule the world together.

Newfag

Canada here. Russia seems sadly corrupt. Sounds like it's bred a tough culture. But you're a fellow hockey nation, you've continued to be a world power after a revolution, you're still leading the way into space... And I'm sure there's beauty in that country that we never see. There's too much terrain to not have natural wonders.

Putin will win this one, but it's going to be very interesting to see what happens when he retires.

Uhh, I've started to draw in childhood and my first drawings were simpsons and anime arts. And now I still draw mostly anime arts or someone's portraits.
I like indie games with special atmosphere, e.g. Undertale. But also I really love such games as Poral, HL, LiS, Civ5, HoMM3, DST.
What about sketches - I'm not at my computer now, I'll post them maybe later.

It's so strange to read that we drink a lot (I think the same, bot you know, it's hard to imagine what could be otherwise)

Tits or gtfo

Purgen is the best of Russian punk rock.
Come to America.
We dig you guys.

tits timestamp and we'll answer all your questions

I want russia

I meant that all I see is Russian's drinking vodka. Drinking other alcohol is something you should try.

Also, kek @ Russian liking HoMM3. Representing the stereotypes.

Kak zhe hochetsa tyanochku...........

da...................

I never was much of a PC gamer user. When I did have a good PC I played Age of Empires III, Crysis, Lego Racers 1+2.
Fuck, haha, I was pretty young back then though. I’m a console player for the most part. I rotate from the PS2’s Dynasty Warriors Series/TDOR Wide Open/Need For Speed Series to Xbox’s Tom Clancy’s The Division, Farming Simulator 17, SMITE, etc. Never got into anime very much. Watched Pokémon and stuff religiously as a child. I appreacite the culture even though I don’t actively participate. Do you live in a major Russian city ? Or beautiful rural countryside ?

But you're not wasting your life on Sup Forums since 03 like I do therefore you're a newfag.

/logic

If no one here has ever heard Russian punk that actually has some balls here is Purgen.
youtu.be/ikv-PjcrrHw

u tebya est vk ?

of course
derzhi id239641603

eto ne ti!!!!!!!!!!!

zhopoy nyuhaesh tsvety.................

pochemu vse tyan takie stervi ?

Meh, I've never had a console. AoE is cool game series, Crysis also respect.
I'm living in millionaire city, but there is not much difference from the countryside.

vk est

kakaya prekrasnaya dama.......

dai svoi vk

Плoти нoлoги
Haхyй ты пишeшь, чтo ты тян 20лвл, дoлбoeб?

>Reply
malchi predatel naroda blyat! Esli kamen kyshat znachet kamen!

ya chto baka, ne hochu chtobi menya deanonili

Mнe пoкa нe c чeгo плoтить нoлoги, я тoлькo yчycь

Пpocтитyция этo нeoф. пpoфeccия, пoдoхoдный нaлoг тoжe плaтить нe пpидeтcя.

dai hotyabi podskazku chtobi ya tebya sam nashel....

AoE kept me busy a lot. I love the concept. I’ve always been at home in the woods/bush/wildnerness. I can’t bash cities though. I love the feeling of being surrounded by so many other people once in awhile. It’s baffling to realize how many different lives unfold around you. What are your end game goals?, for example, after you’ve landed a career as a designer.

A c чeгo ты взял, чтo я зaнимaюcь этим?

nu koroche smatri u menya lyubimaya igra eto undertale, a moya familiya vk eto odin iz geroev iz etoy igry, takzhe ya zhivu v gorode millionnike. Nu i pol zhenskiy. Dumay etogo dostatocho chtoby menya nayti, lol

budet slozhno chto pizdec no uchti moya stranica v vk bez avatarki ok da ?

u menya na avararke moyo litso esli chto, ya belobrysaya tyan s kare i v ochkah
udachi

okey tolko v undertale dohuya personajey vrode kak.....

nu smatri vot eche podskazka: ya podpisana na true lentach

БЛЯTЬ ГДE TEMA TPEДA

Privet.
Rossija strana zaibis, pochti kak Polshe.
Ja sam zivu v Estonii gdeto 50 kilometro ot granice, paru raz buhal v Pitere.
Ljudi u vas zaibis, politika polni huinja kohenchno - nu eto vezde.

Fuck off faggot. You know nothing
>also check’d

Пиздyй нa двaч быдлo

okey no hotelos bi podskazku po undertale ( ya v etu igru ne igral nikogda)

chekni imya glavnogo geroya

Дpoчи мoй хyй ceбe в poт

tvoi gorod nachinaetsa na E ?

Where's the fucking topic of the fucking thread? Bled Pootin.

kto znaet

Conspiring against capitalist pigs.

trash smash............ ? (ya prosto govoru slova kotorie ti navernoe dolzha znat dai znak esli ponyala menya vdrug ya ne tu stranicu nashel)

Russia chicks are fucking awesome but their pussies arent tight

DA OBOZHAYU EVO

Your dick is too small for slav pussy

karoche prosto sovet. tebe ne idet eta pricheska. zabud pro podrostkovie prikoli i sdelay sebe che to normalnoe na golove

You’re not good enough for European women with your little gerbil wiener if that’s how you feel.

a mne pohuy na tvoy opinion and i mne nravitsya my pricheska

This

te fotki gde ti s krasnimi volosami lutshe. tebe idut dlinnie volosi.

mne kak raz ne hvatalo mnenya randomnogo cheloveka (net)

a na pizde est pricheska?

russia is filled with scummy selfcentered rats. litterally worse than black people

ahahahah. govoru zhe eshe ne vishlo podrostkovoe govno iz golovi.
MNE POHUI NA TVOE MNENIE YA SAMODOSTATOCHNAYA LICHNOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya dazhe ne skazal nichego plohogo xd

Clearly you have never been to California or Detroit.

Have you been or have you just heard?
I've been and the people are nice for the most part. People in big cities are assholes everywhere.

ya tozhe ne skazala nichego plohogo, i pochemu elsi ya govoryu chto mne pohuy (a eto tak), to u menya kakoe-to "podrostovoe govno" v golove? to est esli ya vzroslyi chelovek to mne dlzhno byt ne vse ravno chto ty tam dumaesh?))))))

mne pohui che ti tam dumaesh idi nahui

Italy here.

Russian is the only language apart from mine that I play in my headphones to relax, because it sounds amazing, every phrase sounds like a melody.

That being said, I found the food obnoxious and the climate hardly tolerable. No opinion on the people because I don't judge without knowing, and who does that is a freakshow.
No opinion on politics because seriously, who the fuckin cares. No opinion on ladies: I only managed to fuck french, spanish, polish and german chicks up to now. But everybody knows russian females are generally amazing until 35, after that they pop out and become fat. There are some rumors about them being greedy and attached to money. That's THE turndown for me, so I hope it's not confirmed.

Better than the US by the way, I wish Italy was part of the soviet block.

vzaimno bratan

pokazhi svoi shugaze nozhki pls

>Russian is the only language apart from mine that I play in my headphones to relax, because it sounds amazing, every phrase sounds like a melody.
Dota?

Russia is like Detroit except with more aids.

Tits or gtfo гóпник

Nah, i I play League, but not to relax anyway.

Lol, I'm livin in a "capital of aids"

Gopneeque is more correct, bydło.

>What do I think of your country?
I don't!
>We've always eaten canned food, but soon we will have to eat stones.
kek
>It's very sad.
No, it's not

kthxb

Slovak man here, so what does we thinks about Russia?

Here are two states of mind, on one side is russia taken as "barbaric" country where are lot of illegal gunshops, insufficiency of food and lot of traffic colisions, on the other side some people are pro-east oriented, take us slavs as brothers and pray Putin like he is a god.

My opinion is i want to see the truth, i know there are big differences, like you are really poor or you are really rich, like nothing in between.

And you have a beautiful girls there also.

Does anyone know about Navalny?

Hey, Baltic user here.
I think that Russia is great country (from nature view)
Politics suck completely, well as well about elections , I don't think Putin will win this time , because then it will be his 4th term allready and by the end of it it will make him the longest Rus Siar dictator there ever was.

Also , funk RuAsia with Baltic disinformation.

Native occupants from 50's doesn't even want to learn Latvian and dreams of going to Moscow , like you assholes will accept pribaltiskoe svinjoe.

Russian chips are fine though , nice wet soft pussy and nice character.
Won't trade you for cash if you prove yourself loveable enough.

lol user, pietiks postēt, skolotāja sados pa ausīm