What nigger day?

What nigger day?

Omg op u r so fuckin stupid u faggot!!!!

Op get help....

fucking austrailians

get help

Really?

I asked every1 and they all say the same thing

That's bad ass... Now go talk it out. Lol

Let's make this a cut thread u fucked hell ya!!

I don't know man,i may win if i don't get too bored and fall asleep

Well I'm going to win bitch hold on

Ur turn....i went easy....

crazy, does it make you feel euphoric?

My weapon of choice is gay

Meditate....i feel nothing and yes it feels good...ill win cause I was taught by many certain professionals in India on how to feel nothing at all

Meditate....i feel nothing and yes it feels good...ill win cause I was taught by many certain professionals in India on how to feel nothing at all....my gf left me and I'm sad as Well so I can't lose

dont do it too much to live for still young etc etc

I go just like I go,it feels good man,good to feel those tingling pain around the wound ,iam not suicidal or anything,actually I like life so that has nothing to do with this,i just like to cut,never did for anybody just for the pleasure,i ENJOY doin it

these are permnant tho how do you deal with the scars

I'll take 2 turns

Just don't show them,people won't understand ,everyone just acts to be the better person inbetween they don't understand any of this

#cut4gay

someone will notice be it either a year from now or tommorow , cause they are permnant

Can you cut a portrait of a dog?

u can show if u wanna live life in a room with cushions on the walls and floor....

cut out a heart for me fagboy

I'm where u want me???

Tell them the truth ,'not right in the head"they may find it funny, ?

wtf are these scratches cut deeper

Ewww lol

even if they find out it ruins your body and will look like shit forever because the scars dont go away

Idc man,iam not an American,i could always dump this on my culture,offerings to God or something like that I can get away with it,if the other person is as dumb as me

how is this ever funny

nah i mean who cares if they find out , its your back or w/e that will look like shit afterwards

Thats when you start to laugh

I find scars good ,I like having em on my body,people would look at it and come to their own conclusions but I find this most proud thing like "you see?Im not afraid of cutting myself,so don't make me"

Don't fear death cause it will only smell it

you eat the blood? i love the taste

Ummmmm does op win??? Just curious.....

Is that a diaper?

Lol XD

You've been to India?

Like you ever cut yourself.
Don't be a edgelord.
it make's Sup Forums look bad.

Idk,its his turn

No it's not....its ops turn

Yes I've been to india....thats all I'll say about it

Well ill take a second turn....

Let's see more red OP

Oh I wouldn't question you,the information you have you can keep it I won't bother, iam an indian btw

I'll take 2 turns I said

>My turn
It's not hard cutting but taking the snaps,iam making this on my back

You win bro I'm out...ill c u around...the rest of u are...

Ah it was a fair game,you did good we'll meet again,good luck

I'll make a room called the same thing tommorw

I can't promise being here tomorrow,but if I can I'll show you how I use a meat cleaver, just for fun

Cut like a man, faggot!