My girlfriend got beat up by her dad. What do Sup Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

My girlfriend got beat up by her dad. What do Sup Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

Post her tits.

STOP WITH THE FUCKING PASTA FOR FUCKS SAKE.

Rape the father. Hard. No lube.

your girl has man-ish hands

does she have a man-ish cock as well?

Rape her dad

Unless you can put a roof over her head and provide for her, you can kindly fuck right off to the neck beard den from whence you came.

>already in hospital
something you're not telling us

thats a man baby!
also: your GF is cheating on you. She had rough sex and blamed it on being beaten up.

Beat that bitch on the other side, even her out.

start by calling the cops and filing a police report you gigantic living waste of life retard?

/this. I'll never understand posting the same fucking crap every couple of hours...

Thank him. He saved you the trouble of keeping the dumb cunt in line, ya ungrateful prick.

beat her harder so she doesnt squeel again

Post pics off pussy, clearly.

Beat her for doing whatever she did to anger her father so much.

Moar!!

you're a faggot and this is old.
go back to 9gag and KILL YOURSELF.

Lol, those are sex bruises. Does her Daddy fuck her?

>My girlfriend got beat up by her dad. What do Sup Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

Fuck her! Fuck her hard, call her worthless and that she deserved a beating by her Dad.

More copypasta.

Just do whatever you did the last 10 times you posted this shit. You'd figure after dealing with this situation everyday, you'd at least stop shaking about it, fag

is her pussy/tits bruised up too?

Continue her dads jobs, faggot

Beat your meat

tell the dad to cut off one of his fingers, else you will expose him for the child abusing basterd that he is. This way he is reminded that he was wrong every day for the rest of his life.

she has daddy issues

you could say he banged her

I was gonna just say call the cops, but this guy, this guy gets it.

see

i like my bitch like i like my meat. Beat up and well cooked

Nice beating, give that guy a cookie. :)

There is a difference between slapping a kid and beating them purple.

When they look like a sunburned smurf some serious intervention is in place.

Get your GF to report it to the local police, and/or have her move away from him.

Those bruises are way way old and in no way new, some are even healing already
Why do you beat your bitch and blame her father? Take responsibility and either keep your mouth or kys.

Did she enjoy it ? Could have been Consensual....is she wet ? Did she refuse to swallow again ?

I can’t make out the name on the arm band, I’m on my phone. Starts with an R I think....anyone else get a better look?

RASTFIELD

Nope, that is not possible to figure out.

probably do better cloning the Q-Code

EASTFIELD is a more common name

Was she punched near her vulva? You should probably take a picture and post it so we can be sure.

As other's mentioned, rape the father.

Lol, same thread from years ago

First Name has at least 3 syllables

If I were sincerely her BF, i'd delete this thread nao!

have sex with her dad he won the fight for dominance

Ok guys OP here, scenario over.
You newfags keep ruining the games here. This is a pic i found online from a biker that fell, next thread just play along.
Why are there always those few assholes that want to go and "expose" the treads, we all know its fake. Don't ruin the moment for others.

Beat her again you stupid shit she obviously did something wrong

nothing, is father `s girlfriend, is family problem and you not enter in that.

Beat her up again to make her feel at home

>ruin the moment

You know that pasta has a shelf-life, right? There's a logarithmic reduction in effectiveness as shit gets posted repeatedly, so find something new FFS.

Newfags? This is something Sup Forums has done from the beginning. Looks like we must have gotten the last name correct and your scared?