Brooke's feet thread

Brooke's feet thread.

I'll be posting all I have. Looking for more.

bump for interest

looks tasty

average feet

size?

lol no idea. doubt they are very big.

lmao nah

hey man, its the redpill guy.
next time post the info too.

girl found on instagram some years ago, maybe 2014-2015
has a kik account named cray_cray_chicken.

this is most likely a dude that got hold of her pics in some way, because he wouldn't give me the sauce for the girl.
he also claimed he was the girl sending these pics.
kik account still exists, but when asked with more of this girl/sauce, he will deny or say that she stopped modeling.

apparently her name is brooke

im asking one thing to you guys: find more or find out who this girl is. dude isn't helping. something bigger is behind all of this

lol nah im someone else. this is my first time posting here. thanks for that one, i dont think i have it.

also thanks. saved me some work.

i meant i'm the redpill guy.

oh nice! good to see you, dude! ill keep posting, maybe i have something you dont.

fuck you foot faggot.

oh shit thats new for me

this bitch looks like a 12 yo, plus shit tier feet

disgusting as fuck

another new one damn

so is she about 15 and half??

Can't tell about feet. Shit tier camera.

another fresh one hell yeah

I imagine females are lurking this thread..... aspiring to become the next attentionwhore

ENOUGH OF THIS FUGLY BITCH

MODSSSSSSSS

ok dude now i know you are holding back lol. you got kik or anything? mine is 'weaponecks'

I'm curious, do you just go... "Hey, send me pictures of your feet?"

lol

as far as i know, this slut had an instagram page and sold all of these pics. so no, nobody asks to a random girl "hey send me feet pics"

She likes the Peace sign. Her daddy a Vietnam war vet or something?

>it ain't me starts playing

Does anyone have the picture of the girl laying on her stomach with that kid playing with her feet?

lmao

i am interested

Does anyone know how to post pictures out of the secure folder on the galaxy s8? I'd post in the thread if I knew how to.

move them out

Lord Skrolk?

That's a lot of work lol. I'll just wait until I'm on my computer.

Bump

love these meaty strong soles

>meaty strong soles
What does that even Mean?

bet they have a powerful scent too

Ugh. Is this just a mental fantasy, or do you have actual real-world experience getting turned on by the excretions of anaerobic bacteria?
Trying to wrap my head around this.

Not him, but I've read that the natural smell of a female's foot has pheromones that someone with a foot fetish could find arousing. They do go a little overboard with it, though.

ur autistic as hell dude lol

how old is she?

ima have to bump this

do you think people are turned on by things knowingly at the molecular level? do you think legwear fetishes are turned on by lycra fibre on a molecular level? ohh yeaaa the transparency in this polymer molecular mass, fuck yea that turns me on

Well, not the scientific understanding that these are anaerobic bacterial secretions, but the anecdotal experience that, in general, those things stink. And badly.
It is NOT a good smell.

kys

I should kill myself?
Because I'm baffled that you love snorting stink?

I don't think I will, actually. Sorry 'bout that.

go back to canadia you fucking autist lol

>in general, those things stink. And badly.
yeah, so what?

>It is NOT a good smell.
that's subjective, the word aroma, for example, can be utilized when talking about any smell. Note that it doesn't have any requirements, it's simply stated "a pleasant smell".

I mean I like feet. I don't know what it is about it but I will never understand people who like smell and dirtiness

>that's subjective
Agreed. It IS subjective. However, I think we, and all reasonable minds, can agree that anyone who finds the smell of unwashed feet "pleasant" is a dangerous mental deviant who should never be permitted in public, or to breed.
Can we at least agree on this?

shut up, post more feet