C-Celeb Thread: beta t-t-training r-room

C-Celeb Thread: beta t-t-training r-room...

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2001/oct/07/books.booksnews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

speaking of virginia
here's virginia's #1 celeb

Antonio Banderas

FUCK YOU
What did I do ?!?

That's you. Stop lying.

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-i-is a very beautiful w-woman and I-I-I'm a very l-lucky man I-I have h-her... I-I-I know I don't deserve to have h-h-h-her and I-I f-feel as though I-I w-won the l-l-l-lottery b-by getting h-her...

That can't be real NO WAY

Thighs?

Hard to say from that angle.

Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of you little fuckers making fun of 911! Just WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? Piece of shit,
Funny thing is you wouldn't dare to make fun of 9/11 anywhere but on here, because you're an edgy little faggot.
Maybe someday when you eventually turn 15, you'll realize that you're a fucking dickhead. Imagine terrorist attacking your country and killing thousands of innocent people. And you fuckers think this tradegy is funny!? PEOPLE DIED you fucking deluded reject neckbeard. Every day your parents probably sob in each others arms at the realization that the innocent little child they once had has now grown up to be a NEET basement dwelling permavirgin faggot with a non-existant social life. The only attention you will ever garner from anyone is by posting edgy fucking comments on an anonymous fucking image board. I can almost picture a weak grin spreading across your face as you realise someone replied to your shitty mindless comment, you autistic fuck. You are nothing. You will never be something. End your life right now, you fucking lardass social reject.
you people disgust me!!

reply for more of JLo in mami jeans

(Nan zi han) Xing dong kuai su xiang na jiang he tuan ji
(Nan zi han) Po huai li xiang na feng bao wu qing
(Nan zi han) Man qiang re xue xiang na ye huo ya jing
Shen chu gui mo xiang na an ye de e meng

checked to verify and yes it is...

That's Photoshopped. Gal's teeth are perfect.

What

Virginia is fucked up

It's a thigh no matter if it's from the front or the back isn't it?

So jetzt MUSS ich mich mal AUSKOTZEN!! wie ihr wisst war jamiroo seit einigen wochen schlapp. auf rat meiner schamanin bekam er deshalb NUR rosenwasser und kein futter (auch KEIN BARF). so nun sagte die schamanin das das eben etwas länger dauert bei schäferhunden und sie ist ja auch nicht mehr die jüngste. meine TOLLE mitbewohnerin (SARKASTISCH!!!!) wollte mir die ganze zeit einreden das ich fehler mache etc und das ich mal lieber zu einem “richtigen” TA soll und so. sie ist noch nicht auf dem richtigen pfad. bei manchen dauert das eben länger. Aber ich bin gedultig. SO und jetzt war ich vorgestern den ganzen tag nicht zuhause, arge musste mich mal wieder irgendwo hinschicken und DANN GEHT DIE SHCLAMPE MIT MEINEM ARMEN JAMIROO EINFACH SO ZUM TA!!! ICH BIN SO WÜTEND!!!!!! UND DER SAGT NATürLICH DAS SIE KREBS HAT UND DAS SIE EIGENDLICH EINGESCHLÄFTERT WERDEN MUSS!!! SO ALS OB ES KREBS WIRKLICH GEBEN WÜRDE! UND DANN HAT DER IHM IRGENDWAS GESPRITZT UND GESTERN IST MEIN ARMER JAMIROO DARAN GESTORBEN!!!! DER TA DIE SAU HAT IHN UMGEBRACHT!! UND MEINE MITBEWOHNERIN SO “du bist schuld du warst nicht schnell genug beim TA...blahblahbalh” ALS HÄTTE ICH KEINE AHNUNG UND MEINE SCHAMANIN AUCH NICHT!!!!! DAS MUSS MAN SICH MAL VORSTELLEN!!!! ICH BIN SOOOOOO WÜTEND!!!!!

What

Blame Bob and Barb

Jews? In my Sup Forums?

It was a joke because your question wasn't really a question. I suppose you were requesting women's thighs to be posted.

What in the actual fuck is the point of that stupid style of typing? Is it somehow cool to type like a fucking stuttering spastic? It's annoying as hell.

who?

Well, as a non-native English speaker I thought there might have been a different word for the back of a thigh.

Saoirse Ronan

SHOO SHOO JOO JOO
SHOO SHOO JOO JOO
SHOO SHOO JOO JOO

hhhnnnnggggg

Her thighs please

Sersh is fucking lovely

Phew that just made me twitch

More

Did fambolini emly fix your broken benis tranny nig 0_0

I wonder how many of you 12 year old Hitler fans actually realize that he was a huge faggot? Literally. Sucked cocks, and sometimes killed his lovers to protect his secret.

God, yes!

post more Chloe

Source?

More

theguardian.com/world/2001/oct/07/books.booksnews

More of just Scarlett. BBC at least not this stuff pls

Someone actually made these

That ass! She needs nudes!

>Someone actually made these
Gee, ya think???

Interesting read, thx

Dirty stinking jews

You're an idiot. Iiiiddiiioottt

Yowsa! Hot hot hot

Why do I want to be her so bad

never understood it either, are they making fun of stuttering people or are they really just that retarded?

DO U NO DA WAE MUH BRUDDA

Shi guang hao bu liu qing xiong nu kuai bi jin
Ting cong wo de zhi ling cai neng gou huo ming
Sha chang tai can ku xue guang sha lu
Ruo hai pa ta shang gui lu
Yao cheng wei nan zi han bu ren shu

You just want to take cock inside you

Okay I'm done. Well and truly done, just like your gay unfunny steak and ketchup meme that you cucks post on here, the burnt steak smothered in ketchup, that's how fucking done I am with this shit. Every day I take time from my life to select the funniest pictures, gifs and webms from my YLYL folder that I've spent the last few years building up, and every single time, I never get a "lost" - I'd even be happy with a "kek" or even a "lel", but no. Nothing. You trap loving immature closet homsexual basement dwelling Yu-Ghi-Oh playing, Pokemon collecting man-children would rather laugh at ridiculous banana memes and reply to Your mother will die in her sleep posts. Well, no fucking wonder Sup Forums has turned in to a normie joke, you all disgust me. I'm deleteing my YLYL folder right now, and I won't be creating another one, so there you have it, you've lost another OG Sup Forumsro, a normie will take my place, you'll have more normie memes get posted. Congratulations on slowly turning Sup Forums in to 9fag, cunts.

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠴⠖⡛⣩⠿⠿⠿⢷⣿⣾⣷⣀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣧⡣⠖⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠙⠺⠢⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣯⡯⣇⢀⡀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⣸⣿⣽⣳⣿⣹⣡⠄⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⡀⢀⠑⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠠⢀⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣷⣿⣿⠅⢀⢛⡴⡿⠿⣶⣄⡒⡚⠛⢈⣰⣀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠔⠁⠈⠑⡄⠘⢻⡟⣛⡻⣿⣽⠍⢀⠠⢏⣃⣴⢾⡛⢏⠛⠏⢿⢿⢦⡅
⢀⢀⢀⢀⠎⢠⠃⢀⢀⠸⡀⢸⢨⡵⡽⣌⡏⠐⡂⠤⠉⠛⠢⠩⣭⠝⠈⢀⠈⠙⠧⡁
⢀⢀⢀⡌⢀⡈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢃⢸⡄⠃⠣⢸⣗⠰⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⠐⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢇⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣼⠸⡌⢁⣾⣿⣏⣿⡼⣒⢃⣄⠠⡠⡞⠉⠉⢆⢀⢀⢀⢱
⢀⢀⡎⢀⢸⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢫⡇⢓⣾⣿⣻⣻⣿⣟⣿⣵⣾⣿⣧⣁⠶⢄⡀⠁⠁⢀⢰
⢀⢀⡇⢀⠈⢻⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⡁⠈⡽⣟⣿⣯⣯⡿⡏⢮⢭⣟⠛⠛⠻⠳⣾⣗⠲⠤⠜
⢀⢀⢇⢀⢀⣾⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠇⢀⣹⢿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣇⢎⠻⣼⣽⣛⡯⡽⠉