What's the most humiliating thing you have had your gf/wife do?

What's the most humiliating thing you have had your gf/wife do?
Extra points for pictures

lick the tip of my peen

Bamp. Need ideas for the GF

make her go on a diet

My gf is Japanese and under 5foot. I came all over her face at the park and made her wear it around the shops.

made her suck me off in public a few times.

This. Shes way past chubby, chuncky or t h i c c ™. Shes fat.

>my ex was a chubby girl who was virgin until i got to fuck her at 24
she liked dressing like a whore in private and i enjoyed getting her to dress sluttier and sluttier, even tho she looked ridiculous since she was fat. One of the last times we went to a motel downtown to have sex i told her had an emergency and had to leave but would pick her up in a corner near the hotel. while she was taking a shower i took her normal clothes and left, At the front desk told the lady that "the girl" would be coming out in a moment. My ex had to wear her slutty dress that barely cover her fat ass, pantyhose and high heels, had to come out of the motel on her own dressed like the that and walk to a certain corner that was in the same street some whores used to get work. when she got there a couple guys honked their horn at her (to call her to their cars). I know cause i watched the whole thing.

fuck thats hot. any pics?

not here, im at work, but i have posted her face suckng my dick and her tits here before

did u call her fat too?

>Puts on her collar before I get home from work
>Calls me 'master' at all times when we are alone
>Always wears dresses or skirts so I have immediate access at all times
>Make her beg me to fuck her
>Bondage, spankings, prefer to fuck her until she cums, then suck her own juices off my dick before I finish inside her
Then she makes cookies for the church bake sale and is the perfect 1950's housewife

How did she react to that?

>What's the most humiliating thing you have had your gf/wife do?
I'm making her reply to OP.

Had a fat gf with daddy issues. Made her wear diapers because she was so needy I could abuse her like that. Used to cum on her face almost every night.

Moar moar

cried in the car, told me she was very angry at me for making her do that
then i told her that i wanted her to do that and if she wasn't willing to do it again we might as well break up right then and there
she said to just do it a little farther away from her home so her dad wouldn't see her

when i broke up with her, i had her take a taxi home, all dressed like a whore, with a sperm stained dress and clear heels i made her buy, crying
i didn't get to see it but i surely hope the cab driver at least tried making a move on her

Lol got any other stories

made fat pig oink on all fours for me on cam and send me vids and pics of doing everything right down to shitting on video

No one else

Lmao was she easy to convince or did you have to talk her into it. IDK how to approach a girl about calling her a fat pig

buy her carnet for gym.

The reall question is has all this repaired your crippled ego? Hom much humiliation does she need to exhibit before you can feel like a human being again?

Walk around in public like this, with her pretending she didnt know it was out

its a progression, you make her feel like a queen with attention etc then start to pull away. Shell do anything to keep you, also make everything you purpose seem normal reinforce how sexy she is doing it. Like giving a dog a treat when it sits.

Damn I don't think I would have the effort to train a piggy would just need one that's already broken in

You two can fuck off

Dear white people with asian wives and girlfriends,

Please stop being weirdo fucks, you make the rest of us look bad.

Sincerely,
-White People