What does Sup Forums think of Acid? How does it compare vs other psydelics?

What does Sup Forums think of Acid? How does it compare vs other psydelics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YGBDIVMIAs8
youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My #1 drug of choice. Got hundreds of trips under my belt. Acid is fantastic and worth the try at least once

i prefer dissociatives but it's a great high. not for everyone but it's fun. lots of visuals and feelings of profound insight. music is ethereal.

acids the only psychedelic ive done but i love it so much i did it every week from september to november but stopped and im planning on tripping sometime soon again but i dont want to like permafry my brain

You’re better off taking a little more time between trips to absorb what you learned and let your brain recover. Try twice a month

It's my favorite psychedelic. I've had 100+ psych trips and LSD is the best. More reliable and easy to dose than shrooms, and with a high enough dose you can reach the same level as a breakthrough DMT trip (or at least I can after doing DMT). Micro dosing is awesome for being social or productive too.

Too bad most of the "acid" on the streets is research chems , which can be alright but feel dirty in comparison. The smart people find a legit source of reagent test confirmed LSD with accurate dosing and then buy bulk amount for long term storage.

user how much would a sheet of Acid cost, some chick that I know sells says it depends on who it is but it would cost me around $500 (bitch doesn't like me) is that right?

if the sheet has 50 tabs yeah

mUSHROOM>

there is no real acid nowadays its all fake shit

It's $10 a tab for me, but I probably got ripped off hard

my favorite. it is balanced. you'll see.

If you can find some good shit, acid is dope. Mushrooms, though, are always solid. Unless you somehow stumble upon some weak shit.

This is why I also prefer mushrooms. They are usually just psilocybin mushrooms, while there is a number of different drugs that could be on that tab.

i prefer shrooms

Pre ‘99 silo bust, I used to get sheets of the most amazing white fluff for $70 per sheet. Shit was the most amazing acid I’ve ever had

Depends where ya live & who ya know, doesn’t it? Here in comfy CA you can definitely find pure LSD

youtube.com/watch?v=YGBDIVMIAs8

I'm a krautfag and we got our hands on some real ergot lsd, my friends were trippin balls and some very interesting insights.

I'm on medication for paranoid schizophrenia, every drug I tried had a reduced effect (coke, speed, pot) or none at all (acid, shrooms, mdma) it's a pitty really but what can you do huh

Had a hundred trips on shrooms a few years ago, shit was cash, can't say much about acid other than that my friends really enjoy it

pic related, it's ergot, google it.

If you're paying 500 for 50 tabs you're a completely degenerate retard. A sheet of some good stuff (unless you're a gegenerate cuck) is good for around $300-400. A sheet being 100 tabs

people sell tabs for 10 here

it's $Wtf user

faggot detected

Now that seems a lot more reasonable

where the fuck can you find acid???

i did it once on july 4th anf wanna do it again so bad

6 USD for100 uq hit is reasonable. I wouldn’t pay more than that though.

What are you pissed about? Are you saying you think he’s lying or are you just pointing out his dicksizing?

same

It's very personal.
I'm not a big fan of acid, more of a mushrooms guy.
The LSD headspace is great at first, but come 6 hours I'm just waiting for it to end so I can sleep. Very taxing.

I'm on risperidon and was on Seroquel for years, yet I took shrooms a lot in the past while on meds and it worked out for me just fine. Every trip was therapeutic for me and I would say it made it easier to live with schizophrenia.
I did not take the meds a few days prior to the trip though. Haven't taken any shrooms in years now but I really want to again but I get a risperidon shot now every two weeks so I am not sure if I should. I'm doing weed regullary though and I'm fine.

My psych rankings are Mushies(p. Subaeruginosa picked myself)>DMT>2cb>LSD>LSA>>>>>>>>bufotenine

I've never done it. All my friends who did it became dumb afterwards. Correlation isn't always causation though, there are other variables.

Stick to shrooms unless your life is with the few bucks acid costs.

this to much acid

>All my friends who did it became dumb afterwards
I've seen some cases of this, usually they "open" their minds so much that there may as well be no mind at all.
Just remember its a silly chemical, on DMT I've thought I'd had convos with aliens, just have to remember when you sober up that it was just a drug.
Take everything with a grain of salt.

dmt is the only reason we are alive

This. I can get it cheaper though. I've never done it though...is definitely top grade white on white
Ya they all used it too many times. Now they are all waiting to die working dead end jobs.

Explain?

All it took was a single joint of 420 spliff, injected.
Don't do weed, folks.
There's a reason they call it "dope".

the mind will only create a bunnch bodies of destructions and kill everything

LOL I actually don't recommend consuming cannabis ritually. I used to have a bad habit with it and it set me back several years. Sure smells great though. Won't ever touch it again.

True, but a huge influx of any psychedelic substance causes your brain to malfunction, resulting in hallucinations, lapses in reasoning and spatial awareness, and my favourite: euphoria

Shrooms are santa claus

Took lsd and watched blade runner the other day. It was nuts

eat thc, I'm sure there is just something wrong with your soul lol

Most ITT have never had real LSD. Doubt I have either.

Regardless if it naturally occurs in minute quantities, ala, DMT

What the fuck is your actual problem? I meant what I said, It’s my #1 drug of choice.

LOL my "soul". There are no souls. I did have a pretty bad attitude though and did some bad things... Fortunately there is no such thing as karma and I have a good network of friends and family.

Very fun 10/10. If you've never done a psychedelic it's sicker than you can imagine

Reagent test or risk my life with nbome?
You bet I made sure my Lucy was genuine!

ooo, 1 off from 888

True story

Maybe if you’re a millennial living in some flyover shithole. As a west coast oldfag, I can guarantee I’ve had the real thing many many times

I recommend it.however, go into it with a positive attitude and make sure you got a trustworthy person watch you.

Who’s the bigger faggot? The guy saying what he likes, or the guy calling him a faggot for no reason? Yup, you’re meta-faggot

Superstitious much?

Ya I used cannabis to cope with traumatic experiences and it actually made me worse in some ways. I'm lucky I never got caught for the fucked up shit I did.
I lost my gf though, she gave up on me. It didn't stop her from fucking me until the day she dumped me.
I'm better off now.

More jacked than I've ever been. Also my wealth and influence are set to be pretty inexplicably fantastic. Once I stopped getting high it was easier to see what is really important.
The answer is money and power, btw.

This.
Every time I tried acid I felt completely confused and wrong. Shrooms for some reason are more comfortable.

I'd do it, I just don't know where the fuck to find it, and for it to be safe.

I'd say asked your co-workers if you work, there's gotta be one dude or chick at a restaurant or Walmart that works there

I prefer extacy, everything else gives me anxiety

It's everywhere.

Just hit it with a test kit.

Come on kids.

It’s amazing to me over the years how their really is this split where people seem to prefer one over the other, where the one the don’t like is much more uncomfortable

money and power is nothing to me, all I need is weed

That because you’re low in serotonin

what I'm trying to say, is that is only a lie. the same power you get with weed. a powerful effect and a ton of money girls, friends and shit to do.

acid or shrooms will expand your mind and reset your brain. did it for a depression i was in and it got me out. i feel like i have woken up

>confused
Every LSD trip for me goes
>take tabs
>feel weird
>cool visuals, feeling physical discomfort because Vasco constriction.
>peak, can never finish a sentence or thought to conclusion, rendered immobile from bad body load.
>comedown for hours, clench my teeth, pace, just want to sleep.
>finally go to sleep, wake up every hour or so that night

Guy you responded to
I can get you weed if you give me your money or power. :)
I used to think like you. I was obsessed with it. Now I just like having nice things and pretty women.
I'll never be in love again though. I loved the cannabis more than my gf until she left, then I went cold turkey on both. It's pretty unreal the shit I did coming out of the long term relationship I had with my ex and with Mary.
Keep it up though. I don't really care what you do. it helps me if you keep consuming and maybe something about your brain chemistry makes it better for you than it was for me.

I took 150mcg of LSD and freaked out. Eventually was put into this weird delirious state and my friend became this weird interdimentional shifter/God thing and caused me to trip tf out.

Neighbors called the police, police arrested me and I sobered up strapped into a crazy chair at the station. I ripped the majority of my hair out before they could restrain me.

Have acid and shrooms at house right now
Life is a trip

thc is in the mind, and it runs off it. why I would apply
>there is something wrong with
>you
plus it is organic and is only on earth to supply a human mind

LOL ton of money. You don't know what real money is if you think like that. You're too stoned, bro.

I have more friends and shit to do than I can handle really.
Women like me more now than ever. Other than my ex, she hates my guts I imagine..

Lightweight ;)

It's fun for a few hours, but the crash after with the body aches is not fun. I prefer shrooms.

You are probably right, user. I only tried acid like four times. Probably it doesn't depend on the drug but on the situation I was in.

If you are with your best friends and safe at home - maximum endorphins

why. BBIG AS FUCKING LOL
dude lol
>GREENTEXT
$$$$$$$420$$$$$$$$
cash

Never done psychedelics and I should be taking some ecstasy soon enough. Its a capsule, and I'm not sure the dosage. My sister is big in the drug/rave scene and knows that I'm interested in drugs (specifically psychedelics). She's rolled so many times she can't really roll anymore. I struggle with mental illness so she is worried I will have a bad reaction with more intense psychedelics. It'll just be at her house with her, her husband, my girlfriend (her first time too), and I. Any tips on what I should expect?

Runs off it? Lol.

You're definitely getting high too much.
nothing will persuade you other than devastation though. I thought just like you do.
Enjoy it and don't take life for granted.

Ps:I'm fine. Much more stable than I was consuming.

Yeah didn't realize it until that point. I've done cocaine, shrooms, DXM, LSA, and a handful of other things but nothing rocked my world like LSD did. Been over a year since the incident and it still haunts me every now and then.

yes mostly dmtt molecules aka shrooms(4-po-DMT)

Yes you probably think thousands of dollars is a ton of money. If it's not millions i don't even blink.

I did ecstasy back in the 90s when I was a teenager probably 5x.
At least 3x were bunk and I didn't feel jack shit. The other two times.. well.. those were different weren't they?

youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ
500million

You sound like some of the people I hang out with.

I don't have time to watch a Stoners YouTube video. Anyways I'll make money off your either way. So toke up.

Goodnight

>Probably it doesn't depend on the drug but on the situation I was in.

Set and setting, of course. Making yourself comfortable And having a set of skills to work with it are key, for sure.

Still I’ve noticed a split in preference, with obviously a lot of people who love both. I suspect that it might have to do with genetics and what fireball for your body, much like any herb or supplement

This is pretty reliable. She has a plug that gives her shit that is always mostly good. She tested it with her husband and she didn't trip that much, but her husband rolled pretty good. It was a pretty heavy high though, so he didn't enjoy it too much. I think that kind of high should be perfect for a chill house environment imo.

hey dude are you on Sup Forums making millions or just not blinking

cause I am

I come here to share my experiences. Don't be so sensitive, softy.

Goodnight.

if you think you will run anything till now think again, I never seen a pimp on this part off town

Damn. Sorry to hear that it left such an impact, seems like into wasn’t great. Usually when a person is that wide open, they will have a breakthrough experience if the conditions are right. Sounds like you were underprepared and in the wrong environment

Yeah I thought I was ready but I now realize I had a lot going on at the time. I was arrested at 5am in the early morning of Christmas Eve, didn't get out till noon of Christmas Day.
I want to do more mushrooms because LSD just seems like something too far away for me, now.

Oh boy, I remember my first time, my friends and me went to a subway, but we take the acid half an hour ago, but oh shit, in the subways we started to feel the shit.
Then, after leaving we sit in a table waiting our subs, and a friend saw a cookie stamp on the table "with one more dollar you get a cookie in your combo" and then my friend say "Oh shit, it's like a cookie" and then I say "You massive cunt, that's a cookie, and then we laughed like retards like 5 minutes without any control
8/10 I will do it again

It's not a party drug it's nothing like any other psycadellics you can compare to the body high is similar to mushrooms buy visuals are much much different

I pay less then half that but it's all about who you know

/thread

4aco dmt puts acid and shrooms to shame, just don't overdue it or you're in for a very hard trip

It actually works very well as a party drug.
If you're already a party person then some acid at a club is balls to the wall fun, just remember to keep hydrated.

granted acid is still amazing in its own right, but for visuals 4aco wins