What should be done with pedophiles?

What should be done with pedophiles?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2maiiC4hNdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drill a hole in their skull till it stop moving

Why would you do that to a child?

I thought we liked pedophiles. Am I in the wrong place?

Accept them like gay people. I mean, beating your children or even circumcision is okay for many people. So...

Pedophiles should have their limbs cut off, their penis cut off (all without anesthesia). And put through medieval forms of torture and used as an example to the public.

Alternatively you could keep it secret and make government sanctioned rehab that actually captures them and does this as to not arouse suspicion and keep them in hiding.

Beating a kid teaches that little shit a lesson. Raping them fucks them up for life and gives them a complex so any guy/girl trying to get with them has to deal with this shit emotional baggage.

Who talked about rape?

Isn't that tarl?

Here's my solution.

They should have their genitally exposed to sulfuric acid.

Sup Forums is full of pedos all ways tho this was the place for them

If the person is under the age of 18 it is definitely manipulation. Younger than 15 is rape imo.

Everything you do as a child is manipulation. So who cares.

They should hide on an anonymous image board posting about Andy Sixx.

I love how you faggots can post videos of kids getting kill on gore threads but not naked lol

Just kill them. They should have priority execution even over murderers.

Who is this guy?

LOL look at all these edgelords

Who?

shot dead and left on the street with the rest of the trash

samefag

Let them free

Tarl Sargent
1673 Cove Ct
Naperville, IL
(312) 715-8275
tarlsargent at gmail
facebook /tizzarl

For people who just fap to 2D and think IRL kids are gross: Nothing

For actual childfuckers: Locked in a cellar an left to starve to death alone. Or drowning. Drowning works too.

Consensual relations should not be interfered with regardless of the ages of the parties involved.

Understand them and allow them to have a therapeutic realistic loli doll to satisfy their instincts.

Fight me.

death by pressing
>supposed to be a hard ass way to go

Any human interaction can be classified as manipulation. Why is playing soccer with someone under 18 okay but not having sex with them? Rape is forcing someone to have sex with you. Consensual sex with someone of 5 is still consensual sex.

did he beat up his kid?

Probably raped him

youtube.com/watch?v=2maiiC4hNdo

Castration.

they should make them fuck kid looking real dolls until their penis becomes a bloody knub. even when they say no more hold a gun to their head and say DO IT! Eventually they will be cured. or dead.

Let them be free, the majority of people who rape kids arent actually pedos, people who do that are rapists first, pedophiles second

I have a friend that’s 18 and he’s currently dating a 15 yo, what do Sup Forums?

show off your gun more , were all very impressed

A dude I knew at school killed her grandma (he lived with her) with a hammer, all because she wouldn't let him go with his friends very late at nights.

He only got 2 years and was allowed to keep the house and the Mercedes Benz car since he was in her will.

A guy fucks a teenager who was okay during it and after but as soon as they break she accuses him and the people in his province fucking kills him.

Yes, of course fucking put rapists behind the bars but society in general has such double standards that my head blows.

I bet i could count the number of your brain cells on my fingers.

Envy him.

Captial punishment.

You're aware.its illegal to post someone's personal info

Give them praise and admonishment

1. Accept that they can't control what they are and that they exist.
2. Give them an outlet that hurts nobody. I don't care if it's loverslab mods or vr chat children, if they exist they need a way to be happy without actually abusing children.
3. Move on and any pedophile caught abusing children gets a bullet.

Most countries have a legal age below 18 fagass

eat pant

Jeans, or sweats?

>impressed by .38 revolver
really

I'd rather have a pedo next door than a murderer or drug dealer re offense for the latter 2 is well above 75%. You cucks know nothing. Pedos have the lowest re offense rate of all criminals.

Pedophiles are the ones who are attracted to kids, pederast are the ones who rape them. Pedophiles should have dolls and sex toys made for them to satisfy themselves, and be under constant supervision, living a normal life. Pederast should have lifetime reclusion totally isolated in jail, for'em to rot to death.

>really
Really????

Shove them a dead kid up the ass

filmed