Which state has the best unemployment benefits...

Which state has the best unemployment benefits? I just turned 18 and don't want to get a job after my parents kick me out

Best unemployment benefits? if you tried this hard not to work you could probably find a good job making good money and not living with your parents any way lazy ass bum

Your what's wrong with the world

You're a cuck OP. Wont even research such a simple question. user isn't even accurate in saying "this much work."
>inb4 not asking for your opinion

>3 posters
Omg same fagging this hard.

He actually is asking for opinions right now on what he should do and where to go don't be a bum and work for a living like the rest of society

Here's the thing man. Unemployment is for people that lost a job, you have to work at a company for a certain amount of time depending on where you live to even be eligible. The government isn't going to just give you money, unless you can prove you have a disability that makes you unable to work or have a child.

Proof. Please fuck off and die.

You're*

You too, kiddo.

Still OP lol. Is obviously new poster.

>Here's the thing man. Unemployment is for people that lost a job, you have to work at a company for a certain amount of time depending on where you live to even be eligible. The government isn't going to just give you money, unless you can prove you have a disability that makes you unable to work or have a child.

this

when you dont start now you will never get a job and will end up homeless sooner or later where you hopefully freeze to death in your first winter

You dont get unemployment unless you pay into unemployment insurance you faggot. You also can't get it if you just quit.

Don't bother guys OP is obviously trolling.

Washington

In the USA? None of them. You have to work and pay into the program to collect unemployment.

If you want _welfare_ that’s a federal program and you have to prove you _cant_ work.

Or move to Australia.

You have to work to get unemployment.

You don't get unemployment without prior work history. If you haven't worked for at least a certain number of months, you simply don't get unemployment. Prevents fresh 18 year olds from collecting as soon as they turn 18.

>yeah I'm fuckin 18 so like. I'm hella smart. I sex lots of bitches up and shoot my load in them unprotected. Anytime someone asks me about the baby I simply say "I'll just sign my rights off" and call it a day. I just sit around and play video games while mom takes care of me. Basically you're fucking stupid.
I'm getting wellfare

You can't get unemployment unless you were let go from a job, and as a single male the only "welfare" you can get is emergency food aid of around $250 a month. Since you'll be homeless, your best state is probably California (southern) or the southern part of Florida where you won't freeze to death living outside in a tent.

Just say you're crazy op but mostly the way I see these fuckin ppl getting disability is by using the same lawyers so find the lawyer in you're area that gets everyone there disability and hire theme most of the time they work for a chunk of what will be called you're lumpsom but I'd work what the government will pay u isn't dick

You will also need to apply for something called section 8 it's so you don't live on street they will pay most of you're rent and its for ppl on disability

Moron. You don't get unemployment if you never worked! Go get some welfare.

Good luck op I hope I helped I personally couldn't take hands out for no reason but for every fuck head fuckin the system it's one steap closer to being rid of it ppl will only tolerate so much

>Just turned 18
Holy shitzels its -00

aw man there should be a job where you correct your/you’re because then you might be worth a shit

Is no one going to ask what this hotdog-removed corndog, doused in jizz is?

It looks like fried butter. Nigger and redneck food

disgusting...and thank you