Would you fuck an alien?

Would you fuck an alien?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniometry
google.ca/amp/amp.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2011/01/alas_poor_yorick_or_is_it_othello.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Ewww, it's got 4 mouths on it's face!"

Probably not. The odds that alien life would evolve in a way that would make you want to put your dick in it are extremely low.
>inb4 people who would fuck a partially decomposed rat carcass

Just find a hole and go from there

Think about it like this: all life on Earth would be more closely related to you than this alien thing would be.

If anatomically possible yes

pretty much this

Find one with a hole

You are bound to find something with a hole you can fuck, dosnt have to be reproductive just a hole.

If it eats it probably has an ass

That's the spirit

If not hot: no
If hot: still no, ew

Where's your senses of adventure?

I know, right? I'd totally tap that

Assuming we were physically compatible, and able to do the deed without risk of physical harm/infection/etc, sure.

What this guy said

Yee

wait guys what if aliens had gross uranium vaginas that felt like sandpaper

Would still fool around with them, the radiation poisoning is a small price to pay.

but what if u got space aids

Worth it

You are dimma-goddamned right I would fuck an alien. I would cherish how their body feels and show them affection.

Thanks to Star Trek amd Stargate, ive wanted to fuck an alien for decades...

Bump

Blap

Damn straight
Good taste in sci-fi

We, humans, will already fuck any alien that will let us. That isn't the problem. The problem is finding one that isn't made of poison.

I think it'd be even hotter to fuck a male alien just so we can take turns. But females are perfect too.

In the star trek universe an ancient alien race seeded planets all around the galaxy with humanoid lifeforms...

Or will eat you after you do the deed. Preying mantis style. Thats what fear

Or just wearing a hazmat suit with integrated condom

*what i fear

I like the way you think

This alien thinks and talks. It's already more like me than any animal.

Ment for

Hey that could be fun too

If you're into vore anyway

Yeah... I'd be the first motherfucker to see a new galaxy, or find a newalien lifeform... and fuck it. And people'd be, like, "There he goes; homeboy fucked theMartianonce."

That seems unsatisfying.

We came here for aliens not feels.

yes

I'm honestly just a xenophile, what can I say? I just don't find humanity very attractive. Not to the point of not wanting to be with anybody.. but you know.

Also spoiler: My xeno folder is tiny and only has males.

Some animals here could be more alien than an extraterrestrial.

>pic related

Depends...

Lol i forgot about that.

who said that?

no

Bump

Heads up, Phrenology is psudoscience. Also you can find skulls from any race that look the same, you can also find od or deformed ones that arn't the norm. Look at elongated skulls from Egyptian royalty or that one white dude who had no brain folds, it's best to not cherry pick from 19th century or debunked racist litirature.

Anyway back to alien fucking.

What if it was a shapeshifter?

>Phrenology

>Craniometry is measurement of the cranium (the main part of the skull), usually the human cranium. It is a subset of cephalometry, measurement of the head, which in humans is a subset of anthropometry, measurement of the human body. It is distinct from phrenology, the pseudoscience that tried to link personality and character to head shape, and physiognomy, which tried the same for facial features.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniometry

You can tell a persons race by there skull an overwhelming majority of the time. Forensic anthropologists do it every day.

It has nothing to do with predicting brain function like phrenology

That is my fetish

hell yea :) id fuck a nigger jew or asian and theyre aliens soooooooo

this is why aliens don't visit us

>make you want
>not wanting it regardless

>Top 2 normal posture standing up straight
>Bottom has neck extended and head raised

What is this? This is like seeing weather a black cat or a white cat can jump higher and then putting the black cat on a lower platform than the white cat is on.

That manga Alien 9 is fucked up.

You're god damn right.

You know youde fuck one of them

depends

Bump

On what?

Hand down.

krogans have four nuts. a quad.

I know of this but most artists don't, so I make do.

Forensic anthropology can make an educated guess based on things like the jawbone shape but since human morphology is so diverse they are only ever educated guesses as you can't be 100% sure.

Not saying their arn't differences, there are, but your picture was exhadurated and not inductive of the norm.

google.ca/amp/amp.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2011/01/alas_poor_yorick_or_is_it_othello.html

Also I know it's anecdotal but I live in a very diverse Canadian city and I've never seen someone with a very obviously elongated or flatten head.

Humans come in all shapes and sizes but regardless of the small differences we are all the same species and all share a common homosapian ancestor.

stipulations: humanoid that has a figure i can see myself fucking after several beers (shooting for worse case scenario) and no unwelcome harm comes to me before, during, or after coitus.
"the fun isnt in the face." so don't worry about it; it's another race.

congratulations on being pregananant

Hell yeah!

Gross.

who wouldn't fuck this qt 3.14

Unless panspermia/ fungal predominance is true

Its just a human with extreme appendages

>find life on Proxima b
>they share genetic markers with Terran life
>celebrate this biological reunion by fucking

He's just fucking an organic robot suit

Here then.

fuck off, rascist

Is that not what man dreamt of since he first gazed up at the stars?

Butt hurt much?

muchos gracias

Would you suck a fucking log out of Andy Sixx's asshole and not even apologize?

Bump

No way!

thanks for the posting of picture with the better qualities. picture before you was posting of the picture with the lower qualities. i can now make the masturbate with hand!

>when /aco/ Xeno threads die

>when you finally succumb to andy's hard logs