Hey Sup Forums, quick question. Would you date a cute male if he had hyper feminine aesthetics...

Hey Sup Forums, quick question. Would you date a cute male if he had hyper feminine aesthetics? I'm talking fully passable, without any use of hormonal/surgical bullshit. e.g narrow shoulders, feminine hip-to-waist ratio, girly facial structure, lithe frame, silky smooth skin, somewhat thicc ass/thighs, smol (5'6ft-ish) and overall androgynous af, you get the idea.

>He'd be in his late teens/early 20's

>Isn't transitioned in any way and is 100% naturally developed with high levels of estrogen since birth

>Voice cute and girly enough to fool anyone, even your conservative parents

>No matter how macho he dresses, he'll always look like a qt3.14 grill with a flat chest

>Will become annoyed and moody when gets called a girl or be treated like one, even though he secretly likes it

>same shit as always.
>"Wow looks like a chick, that's hot!"
>somehow missing that there are ACTUAL CHICKS in the world.
>if you show me a dick and tell me it's hot because it looks like a chick, sorry but you are one pointless fuck

trap fetish is truly the saddest and most pathetic of all.

ACTUAL CHICKS don't have feminine penises, though.

bruh id fuck anything with a pulse at this point.

no
need offspring

Yes I'd date her in a heartbeat

Would maybe date but just for the fun, not seriously.

This guy gets it

I'll fuck anything that has a dick.

literally dream

maybe

>Implying I have a choice between this and anything else

Look at the faggot with standards, wanting a fucking pulse.

Yes... I would. You literally just described my ideal perfect mate.

My problem is that I have a really feminine body which I love but also enjoy being a dude so I sport a beard, I always need to find a niche of people that go for that

Id actually prefer that. I identify as straight but I secretely hate women.
Ive had really bad luck with women in the past. I feel like a femboy would be more loyal and frankly relatable.

POST THAT ONE SAIKA TOTSUKA PIC WHERE HES BEING FONDLED

Sauce?

Said body

Would absolutely have fun with tbh

Hot.

I'm confused and if I see the beard I bet I'll be even more confused.

My kik is jessdres, would like to chat! I'm heading off to work so replies might be slow

Getting people to question their sexual desires is a hobby of mine

Holy shit. Amy bare ass? I wanna breed with you.

Fuck you this is so hard

With no Transitional shit, so no Hormone/Surgical shit
Abso-fucking-lutely.

How about keeping your hair short instead of having a beard? It wouldn't be as hard to find someone into you and it's still kind of an expression of masculinity... depending on the cut, of course.

I don't want to date someone who will get upset when I get an erection from how feminine they are.

i would if he had long hair and use perfume

Bro stop with this denial bullshit, you's a fagget but it's okay bro it's 2018 the worlds not so harsh to your people any more just accept reality and people while respect you more for it

You are good at what you do. Questioning my boner.

user, why not just date a girl?

But I have an amazing beard, it's a shame to shave it

Only if he tops me

>feminine
>penis

Show us your beard pls

I respect cock so my answer is yes. I am a Straight man, never got fucked in my ass or sucked cock.

It'd be easier to say would you date a cute girl who had a cock n balls transplant.

You're gay, that's not a big deal. Just admit it.

Date? That is marriage material.

its only gay if she doesnt show her boypussy

>"ill show those women who laughed at me in jr high and never respecting me the way i deserve by doing them up one. ill go gay to get back at them."

are you retarded?

Okay, but regardless, a penis. A male part. Ta-da faggot, you're gay. Go suck a dick

id fuck but never marry. sorry but for me I just can't see traps as nothing more than short term flings.

Fuck off you jealous fat cunt

user you don't even know what a clit is?

Back in it's prime, it's shorter right now

Never faggot. If you're gay just say it. Men are becoming pussy fags. So glad I'm man not a fag.

Faggot. You're gay

got me there homo, go ahead fuck a tranny. im happy you wont procreate

Thats just the tip of the cock. Listen user, you'll be jizzin so hard if you knew the truth on who's actually tricking people. Only I know lol.

well, there goes my boner

At the end of the day we need to appreciate our cock tonight.

>giving your kids, your house and half your shit to a cheating bitch
sounds like a hell of a deal

As soon as I saw the dick I'd be weirded out and bail.

>Hey Sup Forums, quick question. Would you date a cute male if he had hyper feminine aesthetics?

No because hedonism isnt fruitful. Fucking traps is even a step below masturbation because you have been that starved for heterosexual sex that you are desperate enough to consider it.

The sexual revolution of feminists spawned a generation of morons that believe the purpose of sex is enjoyment first, procreation second. Their choice of who to get their jollies off to predicates a functioning family unit. This is also why singleparent families and abortion is so high with Democrats.

Sex is not love.

>"SOCIETY IS A SCAM, WOMEN ARE A FRAUD."

end yourself neckbeard

MY FUCKING SIDES!!!!

i am confuse

Dont get me wrong, gone full homo and not even closed about
yes traps are gay
but i am into feminine bodys/faces
and imaginening a trap body with that beard makes my boner go wtf

>her

shave you arms for gods sake

As I've said, confusing people is my jam

Yeah, I would.

I wouldn't delude myself like OP wants to though.

A trap is gay.

nope, i'm gonna enjoy my money and hire a hooker 10 years younger than me

Wish I had a trap like that as my secret wife but should long long away from my normal life,once in a year I may spend time with him,fuck him,give him things ,take him out etc.i need a cute trap who just wants someone to hear his feelings and cuddle all night long,..how rimantic

Dude, do you really want to deal with the mood swings that they have.

Fuck that shit, my sisters are bad enough no need to have that with my partner as well.

damn im impressed keep fighting the good fight

meh
you get used to it
love my girl gonna get married in 3 months together for 7 years
when she has her time of the month she can be a real bitch but thats only for 2-3 days the other 27 days she is the most lovable person i have ever met

>Sex is not love
You don't say.

Well, I'm happy for you user but me, I'll be batting for the other team, k fam.

It might taste like strawberries I praise she cock

Blair White isn't even passable. And he/she is supposed to be one of the most desirable. Pic for comparison

Love that piece of art.. Oh btw. Yah i would.

Hey !!! thats a female. I can tell cause she has an arch in the back and a Qangle below the crouch

Don't know what your talking about but I have this

Faggots

This entire thread is gay

no shit, traps are gay so any thread traps related would be gay.

go for it just do what makes you happy

Spotted the cum swallower

Yeah sure. I like playing with sucks just not the manly body attached to it

Yes

people who come to these threads to call others gay are the biggest closet faggots of them all

just go be gay and fuck traps OP. you have our blessing

same
sexuality is wierd isn't it

But it's not gay you dumb shit