Good on ya for getting motivated

good on ya for getting motivated
how did it all get there in the first place?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cyj2WH9WYXU
youtube.com/watch?v=tb2Ct3yyB4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn dude. Good for you for making progress!

4 years of being a lazy lard ass

Dude all that shit flying around in front of the camera in your videos... are those flies or is that just dust or some shit?

ive been watching every thread and dude...how is this taking you so many days?
thats a 2 day job max
are you NEET or do you have a day job or school?

also thanks for sharing this is interdasting

Dust, I dont hear any flies in my room

I only clean for about 2-3 hours at a time, and even then I come here to answer questions and shit

why not just get it the fuck done?
Also are you NEET?

Also, youve seen my recycling bin is full, yes? So I've moved a full bin of crushed bottles and then some out of here already, I don't think you understand the literal depth of my mess

currently yes, quit my job 2 months ago, just applied to a couple places today

Just get it all bagged up and ready to be taken out

why don't you crush the bottles?
or just suck the air out then put the cap on?
it's not that hard and it makes them way smaller
why not just et a fucking trash can?
jesus man

go to the second vlog in my channel, literally a bluebin full of crushed bottles

welcome back OP can't wait to see your floor

While I like that you are making a change I hate you for letting it get to this stage.

your vlog is going to be about how u get back on your feet

Thanks Satan!

I am really proud of you. Good job you filthy pig

Thank you! I actually just got 1 bag of trash and 1 bag of recyclables in bags right now. Will probably do 1 more of each and post a picture in an hour or 2

Pictures.

This is the best youtube content i have seen in years

Thank you, but we both know this is a lie

If you want to hang in the thread for another 45min-1hour I'll post a picture or 2

Seen these the last couple of days and while its commendable youre doing something that for whatever reason isnt a straightforward task you really are an amateur.
Could show you things that would have you running in terror. This isnt remotely messy.

Be thankful you're not a beer drinker. My room would be at least that shitty, or much more so, except that the leftover fermenting beer eventually gives off a severe smell of vinegar and rot. Also, I had a massive fruit fly infestation not too long ago, which prompted me to clear out all that shit. Also accidentally stepping down hard on piss bottles is never fun.

I'm very thankful I dont have a stench of empty beer cans, when I was in gradeschool, we did a drive for can tabs, and I dug through one of my mom's friend's bin for those

It's messy, not filthy. learn a book retard

Why doesn't the owner of all this shit use a fucking tap to get water from rather than buying it bottled?
Fucking backwards countries.

Bottles are hella cheap, and it's more convenient because I get to take them on my drive to work and shit

Here you go, as promised!

And here's the progress of the night + 2 bags of garbage out on the curb. Both of those are filled to the absolute brim with crushed bottles

This is the worst gore thread on Sup Forums

I have a water meter and pay £1.28 per cubic metre of fresh water (1000 litres). You sure bottles are "hella cheap"?
Fuck off.

Well I did.

I am a clean freak myself. I would pay you to clean it up for you. Check out minimalist.

I mean, I wasn't hoarding piles of rotting food, just mainly empty bottles and cans

>Dat dust on top of XBOX.
OP you should really kill yourself for letting it get this bad.

I pay $10 for 2 weeks worth of water, while it's not as cost effective, I'm living just fine. 4 cases of 24 16oz bottles btw

are you getting one of these?

It's not even the Xbox I use. Just an extra that my commie friend literally threw in his garbage bin

Why would I pour my water in that when it's already in bottles?

>Threw in his garbage bin.
And you got it out of the bin? Hoarding is a serious problem linked to unstable mental health.
You need help user.

It's a free Xbox and it was right on top, along with a PS1

>Free XBOX
Ask yourself, do you REALLY need a 5th gen console in 2018?
>PS1
Not using emulator?

Because less bottle ended up in the landfill and its free.

Im a girl and I swear to god if you took me into your room I would strait up walk on you saying not a word.

YOU COULD CLEAN ALL THIS UP IN AN HOUR
STOP MAKING A POST A DAY ABOUT IT AND JUST CLEAN IT YOU MONGOLOID

Tits or stfu

youtu.be/cyj2WH9WYXU

Last post on this thread, just a before and after vid. I honestly thought thread would 404 before this was able to be uploaded, so I'm glad I'm able to post it

What

Dude you could easily clean that up in less than 2 hours. Just put on some music and get busy.

I sometimes have a water bottle issue in my room too. Are you crushing them to save space in the trash bag? It will reduce the size of your load tenfold.

Why are you so slow?

How can you get to the point of living under infrahuman conditions? Is it pleasant for you, basement dwellers? Don't you know Diogenes syndrome is a highly auto destructive condition?

Why don't you just throw them in the bin and empty the fucking bin when it's full?

Does your state not offer redemption value on plastic bottles? Shit in my eyes that's like an 18 pack of beer just sitting there for the 30 minutes of work it would take to recycle them, and then you got liquid motivation to clean the rest of the room. Win win

>learn a book.

I would have taken it too for nostalgia reasons

newfags always baited

Just sort your life out

t 16 yo showing off their extensive knowledge of knowyourmeme info.

youtube.com/watch?v=tb2Ct3yyB4g

People accuse others of what they are themselves. Learn a bait.

>says others are newfags
>gets called out and doubles down

Not an argument.

How does his mess affect you, so you hate him?

clean your room ya nasty

nigga houses have taps for a reason

>paying for water

post a pic of you

You could easily clean that in 4-6 hrs. But you rather post that shit everyday. You aren't working for 2 months anymore. You have the whole day free and still there laying 200 bottles. Also you are retarded for having no system. Get rid of trash, then start sorting your shit, then clean room

If there are constantly new bottles coming in, progress might not last very long.

Also congrats on seeing the floor again.

At least ur drinking alot of water

If he done a trash bag or two a day he'd be fine in a couple weeks. No way he creates a bag a day or more of waste.

More like a day. Never underestimate the power of junk.

Sharing a species with him makes me uncomfortable.

>Not an argument
That you're #winning #owned

Look how retarded he is. You need around 5-10 seconds per bottle. Thats 6-12 bottles per minute. Thats 360-720 bottles in an hour. If he has 1000 bottles he needs 2-3 hours max for the trash. But he is on day 4 kek

please recycle

Fuck dude...

Think 16 may have been an overestimate.

OP, you say "your room", does that mean you live with your parents? And if so, what kind of fuck ups are they to let this kind of shit go on under their roof?

Buy a reusable water bottle user. I bet you can't see the floor boards of your car either.

Dipshit, that thing in your kitchen, the sink, water comes out of the elephant looking part of it.

Also, your plastic water bottles are leaching a synthetic estrogen into your water. Look it up. Do yourself a favor and buy yourself a stainless steel water bottle.

you just going around and posting the same fucking gif in all these threads? get some fucking inventory you fagget

Just shut up and clean up your shit. It will take me only an hour to clean everyyhung and get it organized

*everything