Me and gf together a year

>me and gf together a year
>did everything together, was her first, treated her like a princess
>eventually she broke up due to some retarded girl logic 'feelings'
>for 6 months I stayed at a distance, but talking now and then
>realised she only spoke to me during times she was single (she was literally rebounding to a new guy every month)
>even spoke bad about me to her best friend
>I was exhausted and couldn't carry on like this
>her best friend tells mehow she probably still has feelings coz she still acts weird whenever she see's me
>her best friend actually has a big sexy ass
>make out with her and start doing our own thing
>ex finds out after the initial omg wtf are u doing claims she still likes me and was trying to move on but she's 'realized' her mistakes now, crying and wanting to hug me etc
>what do

fuck that bitch man, nothing but trouble

keep going with best friend you fucking retard
if it doesn't work out, go back to the original one

False and homosexual

She’d leave you again. Women like this have no feelings.

Keep it up with the best friend. Your ex is a manipulator. Stay away from the hoe.

Do not I repeat do not fuck up a new relationship for that bottle of crazy

this, fucking that bitch, literally

Agreed bail on your ex mate

>this

Yeah she will decide in another month she doesn't want you again

To hell with her

You sound like a bunch of 15 year olds.

>LOGic

all this

or threesome

what's your experience? we were really good together man, but I don't get how she can have 7 boyfriends over the past 7 months, then come back trying to say she loves me. Like what, did this bitch need to get fingered by a bunch of other guys and get cheated on to realise it?

Yeah trust my ex has a tiny ass compared to her friend lol, my hands feel so small on that butt. But I agree the ex is manipulative, I really tried for her before but she always found some excuse.

She already showed you she isnt worth the relationship.

She is a hoe. She enjoyed your comfortableness and money. Then she gone full slut. Now she has enough of it until she has her next slut phase.

One of my exes comes back and messages me every time her and whatever guy she's with have a fight, claiming she's still in love with me and what not. It's all just about feeding their ego and desire to have someone actually like them. These kinds of girls are the most fucked up narcissistic cunts (no offence if you still like her). Best you can do is just take a step back from her and people around her. Meet new chicks from different groups and forget your ex.

smash them both DO NOT go beyond FWB. if you relationship either of them they will powerchoke you with their female shit.

Lol so she tries to keep you as a safety net then once that nets gone she panic? This is just going to keep happening if you don't tell her to go eat bricks. Move on son.

Your ex doesn't love you (I sincerely think she never loved, I know this kind of girl). She just hates the idea of you moving on with a hotter woman. That's why she is acting like this.

You should never look back, OP. Just keep going and enjoy your life with a better person.

don´t know and could not care less.

been there, done that, ignore her, forget about her. She is this kind of woman that even if u will be again together she would leave you again or cheat on you. She just want to be at the center of show. She is not worth it. You will mostly not be happy with her in a long term.

She doesn't love you. She's terrified of the thought of being alone, and she thought she could keep you on a string while she tried to get with somebody else. Now that you've moved on, she's scared. I had the exact same thing happen to me while I was in high school. You can do one of two things.

One is what I wish I'd done, tell her you're sorry but you don't feel the same and move on, no matter what. It's the wise thing to do.

What I actually did and don't really recommend, you can use this as a chance to make her do all kinds of degrading sexual ish. Like absolutely destroy her boundaries and make her feel worthless like the only thing she can do to keep you around is to throw her holes and dignity at you. Chances are this will do more mental damage to her and you, and could get you alienated if she tells a bunch of people about the other night where you forced her to suck your dick after ass fucking her dry in the middle of a park at noon and then kicking her out of your car naked to walk home like the slut she is.

You're call buddy.

Fuck her dude, keep her bestie though, really fuck her over if shes gonna pull that shit on you

No its fine I get it, I don't think my ex is narcissistic its more she's fucking bipiloar I swear. During the relationship her mood was either super happy and energetic or extremely low for sometimes reasons she'd make up in her head, there was no middle.

Yeah its just a shame what a fuck up she became, things could of been so different but her best friend is a virgin and doesn't have half the mental problems she apparently has, guess she is the better option even if I never did date the ex

stay with the big sexy ass girlfrield, your ex shouldn't left you in the first place and the worst of all is that she became a cum dump by trying too many guys after she left you and ALSO BAD MOUTHING U, she had her chance she dumped you and now its time to dump her user, try to get into a relationship with the big ass friend, do exactly what im saying otherwise youre a alpha faggot loser cuck

then dump the ex immediately and start investing on the big ass one

remember my dude: if she breathes, she's a thot.

>You're call buddy
>You're

Why don’t you just block her? It’s save you a lot of damn trouble.

Underage b8.

Don’t do anything with the ex. The ex is manipulating you and is jealous of you being with your best friend. If she was a good friend she would’ve respected her friend’s decision to be with you.

In other words, don’t fuck your ex. She can go fuck herself.

Why the hell are you still talking to your ex? Move on.

*her

Oh eat a dick I've been awake for like 36 hours.

she's fucking with you to ruin whatever fun you might have in life and also to fuck it up for her "friend". she's jealous but she doesn't want you, rather wants you both not to have anything

Tell her to fuck off

this

Post nudes.
How has no one asked for this yet? What the fuck is wrong with you guys? This is b, not r9k

This.

There's no "Wat do" here.

Ignore ex, see where new thing takes you.

She doesnt love you, she probably doesnt even like you. She just wants to be reasured that she can always count on you when things get tough.

Stay the from her, dont even try to turn her down and say you have moved on because that will make her go from crazy to fucking crazy. Just ignore her.

She is trying to manipulate you because she is jealous of her friend. If you do go back to her she will probably break up with you.

My advise stay with the friend or at least hit it.

>what do
date her
have sex with her
stay independent
see how thing develop

i did it to my ex
we dated about one year before we could call it a relationship again
sex is better than ever
she knows now i'm the only one that can please her right
she knows she won't get another chance if she fucks up again

Forget about your ex. She only wants what she cant have now. Shes jealous. Dont talk to her

Das Lacie green? I’d do terrible things to her. Gotta give my boy Chris a high five.

make bolth preggo at same time. and leave state for opther girl you find on the netz :P

She is emotionally unstable
don't have anything to do with anyone who has anything to do with her
take a road trip, enjoy the fresh wind in your face
give yourself a chance to reset your romantic ambitions

What's the ass like at least

She's just trying to keep you on a shelf, might not be "using you" right now, but she wants to have you tucked away just in case

The following is a list of perfectly legitimate reasons to fuck your ex:
There are billions of vaginas on this planet. Move on to the next.

Lmao. Dam you beat me to it

They make it so easy

Fuck both of them, have a 3some.
Fuck your ex like you never have before, make her do things she might regret later on.
Make your ex your and your new gfs bitch.

She wants what she can't have, amongst other things. Don't go back to her, dood.

This dude is right. My last 2 exes do the same and still send me snaps late at night, etc. but its only so they feel wanted in that moment because they are selfish cunts who only think about themselves.

The main reason:

> She saw you as a massive pussy. Now that youre screwing her friend, she realizes that you're not as much of a pussy as she thought and she doesn't control you like she thought she did. She's trying to bring you back under her control so she can break up with you again.

Keep fucking her friend. Its the only reason she even gives a fuck about you.